UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Illegal PlayUO plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorthic

Knight
Re: Illegal PlayUO plugins

MemphisWade said:
Shoes and Car's are not copyrighted

I was merely making an example; simply because OSI didn't include a program with the game doesn't mean that it shouldn't exist.

Furota said:
I was merely making an example; simply because OSI didn't include a program with the game doesn't mean that it shouldn't exist.
Good point.. I guess I only said that because of my dislike for these 3rd party programs. They go beyond what they should be, which is why we are where we are at now =)

Lorthic

Knight

MemphisWade said:
Good point.. I guess I only said that because of my dislike for these 3rd party programs. They go beyond what they should be, which is why we are where we are at now =)

I agree with that, and sometimes I won't even use Razor simply because... I know that I don't need it. The fact is, though, they do exist, and are meant to be used to make things slightly easier, yet slightly easy has turned into something that plays the game for us, which, by far and by large, is quite pathetic.

Fr0sty

Lord

Would the little addon of razor with like....autoloot and stuff on it be considered in this change?

DasSchaf

Wanderer

Furota said:
I agree with that, and sometimes I won't even use Razor simply because... I know that I don't need it. The fact is, though, they do exist, and are meant to be used to make things slightly easier, yet slightly easy has turned into something that plays the game for us, which, by far and by large, is quite pathetic.
Quoted for Truth.

Lorthic

Knight

Fr0sty said:
Would the little addon of razor with like....autoloot and stuff on it be considered in this change?

I believe that anything automatic should be illegal, simply because of how it makes the game. With the .dragtobag feature implemented within Krrios, you still have to click. Auto-looting is something altogether different than that, even though you merely click, auto-looting is, well automatic, and unfair. =)

Thank you, Ryan.

By the way, Furota, EasyUO is illegal, afaik. It was banned when all the policy lists were put into place. Although those parts of the website don't appear to work at the moment. ;/

Lorthic

Knight

fierywater said:
Thank you, Ryan.

By the way, Furota, EasyUO is illegal, afaik. It was banned when all the policy lists were put into place. Although those parts of the website don't appear to work at the moment. ;/

I know that. I said that I used to use the program, because I couldn't run Razor on my old computer.

Lynyrd

Knight

The only plugin I have ever used for PlayUO is one that keeps pets' healthbars up at all times, kind of like they are in your party. Are those okay?

Lynyrd said:
The only plugin I have ever used for PlayUO is one that keeps pets' healthbars up at all times, kind of like they are in your party. Are those okay?
If you can keep pet's healthbars up at all times you can keep players health bars up at all times, so my guess is it is illegal...
On a lighter note they have no idea you are using it.

hoglegs

Sorceror

MemphisWade said:
If you can keep pet's healthbars up at all times you can keep players health bars up at all times, so my guess is it is illegal...
On a lighter note they have no idea you are using it.

This can be done in PlayUO, and it's not a plug-in feature. Go figure.

hoglegs

Sorceror

In the version I have (downloaded from runuo.com mind you), when I drag someone's healthbar onto the window, it stays even when they run way off screen. This doesn't affect me either way....I use Razor. (without add-ons) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.