UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Illegal PlayUO plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio X

Wanderer
Re: Illegal PlayUO plugins

Ryan, I've heard mixed remarks as to the razor addon that was released over the forums a few months ago. What is your view as to whether it's legal or not?

jagpanzer

Wanderer

Considering the source code for the entire game is available for download and perusal, I could imagine that it is not an easy task to detect and remove all exploiters.

Thanks for working to keep all the players on the shard at an even level.

R

Ryan

Scorpio said:
Ryan, I've heard mixed remarks as to the razor addon that was released over the forums a few months ago. What is your view as to whether it's legal or not?

it is not.

hoglegs

Sorceror

Yea I saw some things about that plug-in.. Auto looting and IDOC hunting abilities, or what-not.. I would say thats definitely an unwanted add-on.

Ryan, what kind of commands can you possibly detect that would allow you to detect this plugin? No communication between the people using it goes through your server. If some of your devs would listen to other people and didn't have such big egos things like this would never have been a problem. Don't take this the wrong way, you have every right to protect your shard and take action against anything that could harm it, but it's better to take action sooner then later.

I dont do this because I am the worst miner possibly ever, but i know a friend of mine figured out how to macro mining with razor macros.Is this considered "bot mining", or is it ok to do?

Scorpio X

Wanderer

hoglegs said:
Yea I saw some things about that plug-in.. Auto looting and IDOC hunting abilities, or what-not.. I would say thats definitely an unwanted add-on.
The looting part of it wasn't bad, no worse then kuoc's .dragtobag command. The only real bad part about it was the house placement.

hoglegs

Sorceror

HaHa.. Since I'm pretty close to cinci, I'm about to go there and buy you a drink Ryan, of course, that is, if you do drink. Been waiting for talk like this for far too long.

R

Ryan

Dipset said:
Ryan, what kind of commands can you possibly detect that would allow you to detect this plugin? No communication between the people using it goes through your server. If some of your devs would listen to other people and didn't have such big egos things like this would never have been a problem. Don't take this the wrong way, you have every right to protect your shard and take action against anything that could harm it, but it's better to take action sooner then later.

Mother fuckers like you infuriate me.

IF YOU THINK WE CANT DETECT IT BY ALL MEANS PLEASE USE IT AND GET DELETED.

YOU'RE USING A CLIENT WE WROTE, WE KNOW HOW IT WORKS AND HOW TO DETECT SHIT IN IT.

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

Just out of curiosity, how in the world would you be able to auto detect if someone auto cures. Maybe if the command is issued by the client instead of manual macro. I think that is the only way I can think of. Not questioning your motives. This is awsome, just wondering because I guess some people could get wrongly judged by this automation. But if it works out the way it says then that is going to be awsome. All the big time PvPers will no longer be big time, fresh players will start to bring in more combat. Nice :)

hoglegs

Sorceror

Vampiro Bloodlust said:
I dont do this because I am the worst miner possibly ever, but i know a friend of mine figured out how to macro mining with razor macros.Is this considered "bot mining", or is it ok to do?

I paged about this when I first started and got a reply that goes something like: As long as its written with Razor, and you are not away from your computer while it's running, then its ok to use.

Yeah and just to tell you... the razor addon u guys are talking about has been taken care fo a long time ago, it only worked with the razor 22version which was out a long time ago and almost no one has it. even if u do have it, its better having razor 28 then razor 22with the addon which only does always light and nother more

also another thing to consider would be that auto loot that Krrios clietn has, but not Razor...can plz balance that Ryan???

CrazyJoey said:
Finally the hi-im-a-newb-and-pvp-with-plugins people will be banned.
<3 Ryan!

Funny... Coming from the person with EASYUO in his taskbar in a screenshot he posted.... GG CJ GG

Status
Not open for further replies.