UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Illegal PlayUO plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

Illegal PlayUO plugins

Obviously some of you are already hearing about the illegal plugins that are being passed around for PlayUO users.

One of the benefits of PlayUO is that the person who wrote PlayUO is also one of the core developers who helped build this shard. The recent plugins going around for "AUTO SYNCH" are easily detectable.

We will be adding a simple check that will find you using these commands and DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT INSTANTLY.

There will be no bans, and no warning, you are taking the fun out of the game and that will not be tolerated.

YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN THIS IS PUT IN PLACE - IT WILL BE NO LATER THAN TONIGHT

UPDATE:

For the record, it will not be long and we will NO LONGER allow Krrios Client/PlayUO in its current form. We will be offering an alternative that will not allow plugins/modifications and will have a built in "punkbuster" type of mechanism for anti-cheat.

This system will allow you to play multiple games, but most importantly UO with PlayUO. It will enable us to ensure that the game is fair and the features of the client will be toned down in order to ensure that there is no unfair advantage, or that the playing field is as level as possible.

For those of you who are out there saying we are doing this as a scare tactic, or that we are liars, or that there's no way to detect this... I IMPLORE YOU to try.

As for Hyru - I've already heard the crap you've been saying about this plugin and that you'll do whatever you can to make it so we stop plugin support. You have no influence over our team and what we do. Going forward if I see you using any of these plugins you will be deleted.

For the rest of you - THERE ARE NO MORE WARNINGS. If we see you using a plugin/script for PlayUO/EasyUO/Razor that we deem to be an unfair advantage, expect to have your accounts deleted. This includes bot mining, auto cure/heal so on and so forth...

Good day.

hoglegs

Sorceror
Yes! Thank you Ryan, making this shard a more fun place for everyone is why we love this place. I have been wishing for this call for a long time comming... Once again, thanks.

Re: Illegal PlayUO plugins

Another thing that shouldnt be legal is auto-placing houses.... fucken shit, look at glow house, the stone didnt even touch the ground yet :/

aquickdeath

Wanderer
Re: Illegal PlayUO plugins

I hope it isn't just a syntax check for . ebolt, then people will just change the syntax to dog or pwn or something. Disabling all kuoc plugins would be good imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.