UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Illegal PlayUO plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Illegal PlayUO plugins

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 18 (15 members and 3 guests)
fierywater, Craftsword, Bob, _Choru_, Armelo, crbentle, Ryan, Sloth, Terron, drakrum, Voodoo Child, Farrel, Samara

I think the bitchfest is going to end soon.

Craftsword

Wanderer

Terron said:
Irrelevant to my question to Wade, but since you decided to chime in with that intelligent and well-thought out argument...

Many people also voted for slavery (40 years of Slave Laws decided all by public voting that we use today), prohibition (75/25 Congress Vote), War in Iraq (70/30 United Nations Vote) and the third reich (the "moral majority" of the populations of Italy and Germany).

Yeah, this is even more irrelevant. Its a fact that Krrios client has had a bad effect on pvp. Even the shard Admin has said in the past it was bad. A lot of time has passed since that and guess what, it has only gotten worse.

Terron

Knight

MemphisWade said:
Terron said:
were you just out to make KUOC users miserable by potentially having their choice of client banned?
DING DING DING DING DING

God damn you clever bastard you.

It takes a real worm to be so conceited as to intentionally inflict misery upon others simply to suit things to his or her own favor.

Thats the same attitude as the trash that DDoS Hybrid or RunUO for any offense, regardless of how petty.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Terron said:
It takes a real worm to be so conceited as to intentionally inflict misery upon others simply to suit things to his or her own favor.

Thats the same attitude as the trash that DDoS Hybrid or RunUO for any offense, regardless of how petty.

I really dont want to make a thread that has turned bad even worse, but I very much doubt Wade wants KUOC removed, just the ability to use plug-ins, how would that inflict misery on anyone who plays fairly?

Terron

Knight

Craftsword said:
Yeah, this is even more irrelevant.

No, you used the word "many" and "many" is a weak argument to any debate. Your posts are vague and lack detail.

And for what its worth, you would be best to find another player in a back-and-fourth over KUOC and its capabilities; I don't play UO.. I don't care if KUOC is banned or not.. debating with me about it will render you counter-points criticizing poor arguments, lack of detail and overall indifference.

:)

Terron

Knight

_Choru_ said:
I really dont want to make a thread that has turned bad even worse, but I very much doubt Wade wants KUOC removed, just the ability to use plug-ins, how would that inflict misery on anyone who plays fairly?
There are, albeit few, plugins for KUOC that are legit.

Why does this center over the product being abused and not the individuals themselves?

Guns can kill people but its illogical to sue Rudger when some con breaks in a house and uses the weapon in a manner for which it was not intended.

Alcohol is involved in the majority of fatal car collisions where a drunk driver used both the vehicle and chemical in manners in which they were not intended.. are we going to shutdown Ford or Smirnoff?

I'm all ears, someone give me a compelling argument, I'd like to hear someone elses thoughts without wading through petty insults or the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.