UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Illegal PlayUO plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craftsword

Wanderer
Re: Illegal PlayUO plugins

drakrum said:
To further your post here Wade. I showed Irina what this did. I was proving that it was funtional or not. Ask Irina, I sent her screenshots and she was well aware that I was doing it. And if you dont mind posting the rest of that conversation.. please do it. Dont make me do it. Choru was the one who INFORMED me about it and TOLD me how to install it.

Wade, honestly your a cunts hair from getting banned for not only spewing shit on these forums but lying and disrespecting me when I've done nothing to you but move one of your threads to trammel and you didnt like it. I'm getting fed up with you thinking you can do things like this and expect to be invincible.

Agian, your a douche and a lier.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

Its funny how YES are the ones instructing people on how to install this plugin if I do say so myself.

ALSO, I would like to point out that Choru told me that he had a special version of KUOC and the plugin. I will be happy to post the log. Try me.

Terron

Knight

MemphisWade said:
When you think of "big time pvpers" you think of us and Lil Wytes

a little pretentious, are we?

MemphisWade said:
[...]my peer pvpers will all concur that drakrum is indeed a douchebag of a forum moderator

But they, unlike you, have the self-restraint required to keep their opinions to themselves and move on with their lives. You seem bound and determined to repeat it, to convince the world, as if you had nothing else to look forward to in your day.

Bottom line: Cut it out

Oh, and why were you the one to post the link in IRC yesterday to the download site and install instructions for the sync script. That started the events leading up to the present.. were you just out to make KUOC users miserable by potentially having their choice of client banned?

fierywater said:
I'm not positive that you understand. When I post something, people agree with me. When you post something, you just come across as a douche. Sorry.

You should understand that you are in a thread concerning pvp and that your presence is neither appreciated nor desired.

I could give a flying fuck about anyone who would agree with a loser who takes pride in his forum troll status.

Terron said:

But they, unlike you, have the self-restraint required to move on with their lives. You seem bound and determined to repeat it, to convince the world, as if you had nothing else to look forward to in your day.

Oh, and why were you the one to post the link in IRC yesterday to the download site and install instructions for the sync script. That started the events leading up to the present.. were you just out to make KUOC users miserable by potentially having their choice of client banned?
From what I know.
The goal was not to ban krrios client, but to ban plugins. PVP with plugins is a terrible thing, believe what you want. But the guild Rage, does not want plugins in krrios client.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Terron said:

by potentially having their choice of client banned?

Wade, unlike me (Hi Eulogy) uses KUOC.

Sallos 4tw

Terron said:
were you just out to make KUOC users miserable by potentially having their choice of client banned?
DING DING DING DING DING

God damn you clever bastard you.

Terron said:
But they, unlike you, have the self-restraint required to keep their opinions to themselves and move on with their lives. You seem bound and determined to repeat it, to convince the world, as if you had nothing else to look forward to in your day.

Seeing how you don't know me, I'll take that as an opinion.

Craftsword

Wanderer

Terron said:

Choice of client or choice of exploit? Its something that many have said should be removed.

MemphisWade said:
You should understand that you are in a thread concerning pvp and that your presence is neither appreciated nor desired.

I could give a flying fuck about anyone who would agree with a loser who takes pride in his forum troll status.
You should understand that you are in a forum concerning UOGamers and that your presence is neither appreciated nor desired, considering how close you are to being banned.

You provide me with amusement just by arguing back. The fact that you posted a reply shows that you give a flying fuck. Or at least half of one.

Time to lock this thread yet?

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

drakrum said:
ALSO, I would like to point out that Choru told me that he had a special version of KUOC and the plugin. I will be happy to post the log. Try me.

What Choru says isnt always the truth, I dont even use Krrios client, as for helping you install it, I had to ask someone else, my knowledge of computers is lower than that of a paper bag's. I once had to ask Wade how I could turn my mic volume up.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

drakrum said:
Its funny how YES are the ones instructing people on how to install this plugin if I do say so myself.

Aren't you the one that told me you used the autoheal at brit bank today in a 2v6?

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

Jenova said:
Aren't you the one that told me you used the autoheal at brit bank today in a 2v6?

That was proving that it worked, and ask my friend Jenova, we both turned it off and died like we should have. I gave the screenshots and the data I collected to the right people.

drakrum said:

YEAH YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH ME? BITCH I'LL TELL PEOPLE THINGS THEY ALREADY KNOW WHAT NOW MOTHER FUCKER

Terron

Knight

Craftsword said:
Choice of client or choice of exploit? Its something that many have said should be removed.

Irrelevant to my question to Wade, but since you decided to chime in with that intelligent and well-thought out argument...

Many people also voted for slavery (40 years of Slave Laws decided all by public voting that we use today), prohibition (75/25 Congress Vote), War in Iraq (70/30 United Nations Vote) and the third reich (the "moral majority" of the populations of Italy and Germany).

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Sloth said:
I know, its like no matter how many times I make them feel worthless they just keep coming back. Do you have a solution Choru?

Yea man, you gotta be pro about things like miners, go to the house and cut the power.

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

Also, for the member of yes I think action should be persued against you. You not only spread the link to everyone, you FORCED a change that was never intended or wanted. All you did was make things harder on Krrios and Ryan.

Jenova and Choru both messaged me with a link to that site to get that plugin.

For harboring and distributing unfair plgun-in and programs is illegal whether you like it or not. And there are alot of people witness to what you and your guild did.

You guys are just as bad as the ones using it.. actually your worse. You went ahead and let everyone do what you never wanted to see happen.

selo

Wanderer

Furota said:
Actually, there's a thing called after-market products. That's why car audio shops are open, along with being able to buy new shoe laces for shoes. You can't say something like that without thinking about how it applies to everything else.

I could argue but I can't be arsed. gg.
(not saying you're wrong, but I'm not saying you're right either.)

Craftsword

Wanderer

drakrum said:
Also, for the member of yes I think action should be persued against you. You not only spread the link to everyone, you FORCED a change that was never intended or wanted. All you did was make things harder on Krrios and Ryan.

Jenova and Choru both messaged me with a link to that site to get that plugin.

For harboring and distributing unfair plgun-in and programs is illegal whether you like it or not. And there are alot of people witness to what you and your guild did.

You guys are just as bad as the ones using it.. actually your worse. You went ahead and let everyone do what you never wanted to see happen.

Wait, do you even read what you write? Forced a change? You must not pvp only forum pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.