UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Illegal PlayUO plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentino

Sorceror
Re: Illegal PlayUO plugins

Good changes, Ryan. Now implement statloss haha.

by the way..I stole a bottle of Grey Goose from Rose-Hulman just for you.

Yeah, screw them.

Crissy

Wanderer

I just wanted to say thanks Ryan.
In my opion people who use scrypts and other programs to cheat are lame. Not only does that take the challenge out of the game, but also it is not fair to those who do play UO (such as my self) right and do not use such scrypts or various other programs to cheat. I am really glad something was done about it.
Once again, thanks.

Terron

Knight

MemphisWade said:
drakrum said:
yeah looks like Check 6 and YES and all those other guilds are fucked up now haha those faggots

For the record 3 of my guildmates use krrios client (including myself) the other 7 use razor. Remember our old guild titles? [Remove KUOC, YES]

Some of us may have the power to write these ridiculous plugins but guess what, we are the last people you will find using them.

Along with that I would also like to point out that the Check 6 (Lil Wytes) have always used razor.

drakrum, you asshole, what the fuck!?

Memf, I totally agree, good thing you stuck up for yourself with the way that drakrum totally pointed out whom specifically he meant and even went so far as to accuse you and anyone else who knows C#/dotNet of coding plugins to give themselves an unfair advantage

(in case you misread my post as well, that was me patronizing you)

He mentioned neither your name, your guilds name, or even vaugly referred to anyone else on this Earth. He used an extremely vague label of "big guilds" which could have meant the middle between small [IRC] and huge [Entourage].

MemphisWade said:
[...]and further helping me explain why I think you are a douchebag[...]

Yea, that'll be cool when Entourage has a harder time cheating.

p.s. *btw envy my current post count*

p.p.s. I'm going to stop posting to maintain this post count.

Terron said:
He mentioned neither your name, your guilds name, or even vaugly referred to anyone else on this Earth. He used an extremely vague label of "big guilds" which could have meant the middle between small [IRC] and huge [Entourage].
Actually he used a label of "big time pvpers" Nice use of quotation marks.
When you think of "big time pvpers" you think of us and Lil Wytes. Not [IRC] or the inactive [Entourage] as you have mentioned. Nice try though.

Terron said:

Too bad you speak for yourself slash your fellow forum trolls as my peer pvpers will all concur that drakrum is indeed a douchebag of a forum moderator.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

MemphisWade said:
Actually he used a label of "big time pvpers" Nice use of quotation marks.
When you think of "big time pvpers" you think of us and Lil Wytes. Not [IRC] or the inactive [Entourage] as you have mentioned. Nice try though.

Too bad you speak for yourself slash your fellow forum trolls as my peer pvpers will all concur that drakrum is indeed a douchebag of a forum moderator.

I dont consider you guys big time pvpers.

Crissy said:
I just wanted to say thanks Ryan.
In my opion people who use scrypts and other programs to cheat are lame. Not only does that take the challenge out of the game, but also it is not fair to those who do play UO (such as my self) right and do not use such scrypts or various other programs to cheat. I am really glad something was done about it.
Once again, thanks.

Brandonof2oo2: I added the pluygin to the plugin folder
Brandonof2oo2: added the #Autosyncer.dll
Brandonof2oo2: and
Brandonof2oo2: SAS
Brandonof2oo2: SendEbolts
Brandonof2oo2: GroupTarget
Brandonof2oo2: . SAS 127.0.0.1 6000
Brandonof2oo2: #AutoSync.dll
SAS
SendEbolt
GroupTarget
Brandonof2oo2: thats in my plugin.def
Brandonof2oo2: that correct right

MemphisWade said:
oo bad you speak for yourself slash your fellow forum trolls as my peer pvpers will all concur that drakrum is indeed a douchebag of a forum moderator.
As one of the wonderful (and most experienced) forum trolls that inhabit this forum, I officially declare that Drakrum is a decent moderator, and that you are a faggot. Good day, sir.

fierywater said:
As one of the wonderful (and most experienced) forum trolls that inhabit this forum, I officially declare that Drakrum is a decent moderator, and that you are a faggot. Good day, sir.
ehhh thanks for proving my point?

good job

_Choru_ said:
Dont you fucking hate it when those miners keep coming back?

I know, its like no matter how many times I make them feel worthless they just keep coming back. Do you have a solution Choru?

MemphisWade said:
ehhh thanks for proving my point?

good job
I'm not positive that you understand. When I post something, people agree with me. When you post something, you just come across as a douche. Sorry.

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

MemphisWade said:
Brandonof2oo2: I added the pluygin to the plugin folder
Brandonof2oo2: added the #Autosyncer.dll
Brandonof2oo2: and
Brandonof2oo2: SAS
Brandonof2oo2: SendEbolts
Brandonof2oo2: GroupTarget
Brandonof2oo2: . SAS 127.0.0.1 6000
Brandonof2oo2: #AutoSync.dll
SAS
SendEbolt
GroupTarget
Brandonof2oo2: thats in my plugin.def
Brandonof2oo2: that correct right

To further your post here Wade. I showed Irina what this did. I was proving that it was funtional or not. Ask Irina, I sent her screenshots and she was well aware that I was doing it. And if you dont mind posting the rest of that conversation.. please do it. Dont make me do it. Choru was the one who INFORMED me about it and TOLD me how to install it.

Wade, honestly your a cunts hair from getting banned for not only spewing shit on these forums but lying and disrespecting me when I've done nothing to you but move one of your threads to trammel and you didnt like it. I'm getting fed up with you thinking you can do things like this and expect to be invincible.

Craftsword

Wanderer

fierywater said:

Your a douche no one likes you

Status
Not open for further replies.