UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Illegal PlayUO plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark-O

Wanderer
Re: Illegal PlayUO plugins

All of this is far too loose........need definitive list of exactly what is and isnt legal.

Also I must add, this is all going to become rediculas because as soon as someone loses in pvp, there going to be paging......

"Waaaaa Waaaaa he beat me he cheated Waaaa Waaaaa"

This place is going to turn into a playground full of spoilt children who think there good but aint!

mark-O said:
All of this is far too loose........need definitive list of exactly what is and isnt legal.

Also I must add, this is all going to become rediculas because as soon as someone loses in pvp, there going to be paging......

"Waaaaa Waaaaa he beat me he cheated Waaaa Waaaaa"

This place is going to turn into a playground full of spoilt children who think there good but aint!

Waaaaa Waaaaaa, how is it to loose? god your fucking retarded as well as everyone here wondering wtf is going on. Auto heal/cure scripts and plugins are illegal. Auto Sync Scripts and plugins are illegal. Therefor you may use, eazyuo, krrios client, and razor, you just cant use scripts for eazyuo that run the game for you, and plugins for krrios client and razor that do the same shit. Fucking learn how to read and understand what this is all about. This is about stoping automated controlled pvp. Now you will have to hit a button to chug a cure.

mark-O

Wanderer

DasSchaf said:
you can still use like razor.
only things like scripts will get you deleted... --> things that play the complete game for you... --> things that are cheats..
if you cant handle it then you shouldnt have pvped from the beginning

I can certainly more than handle that......as I have never used auto heal or in fact any script at all.

All i'm saying is that all this is rather loose on what is deemed as unfair and what isnt.

Furthermore how exactly are you going to detect somone who loops a heal script in razor which depends upon their health being below a certain health.............I can only assume this is illegal?

UO kung Fu masta said:
STFU, your no a big time pvper, jenova is but you and the rest of YeS fucking blow. Check 6 on the other hand, i know have used scripts before but with or without scripts they were good pvpers. I dont know about these days because im not seeing much from them, but a year ago they were the guild to fear.
Would you not have to be good to consider someone bad? When has Di. ever done anything to us? Or any half decent faction guild for that matter.

GeoX said:
lol, wade gets so defensive once someone says something about someone cheating

If you feel that way thats fine, just felt like making drakrum feel like the asshat he is... We get called cheaters 24/7 and I love it :)

selo

Wanderer

mark-O said:
Sniff Sniff.......what do I smell.........OSI maybe??? who knows

Oki let me get this straight

Kirros will be banned
EasyUO will be banned
Razor will be banned

What the hell is this shard comming to??
Are we all going to have to use the rubbish UO macros where you have difficulty even assign a last target to a mouse button???????!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Is there ANY 3rd party program we can use????... even the REAL UO has Assist.

ALL of the above programs are FREE.....NOBODY has an unfair advantage beacuse ANYONE can use then......once again they are FREE!

I can put up without kirros, easyuo......but you banning ALL 3rd party programs it appears.

Do you REALLY think all these measures are going to improve pvp????

And if your going to instant ban people I think you need to have a sticky stating EXACTLY what is bannable and what isnt.

Personaly I don't feel it is in any freeshards best intrests to set outright bans of this nature, people like myself who have made several dontations already expect at least to be able to use the same kind of pluggins that were aloud on OSI shards. This is one step too far in my opinion, you need to at least have an assist replica aloud.

You're a dumb human being. If all these third party programs were meant to be part of the game they would have been included in the original game. You are a dumbfuck GG.

hoglegs

Sorceror

How about some discussion instead of flaming arguments about how cool you all are?

Ryan said:
Mother fuckers like you infuriate me.

IF YOU THINK WE CANT DETECT IT BY ALL MEANS PLEASE USE IT AND GET DELETED.

YOU'RE USING A CLIENT WE WROTE, WE KNOW HOW IT WORKS AND HOW TO DETECT SHIT IN IT.
I also know about about how your client works, but you really should relax before you have an aneurysm. I was just asking a simple question and unless there extra packets coded in PlayUO becides the standard extended protocol (which I don't believe there are), I don't see how you can request info from PlayUO such as what plugins are loaded. I though you were capable of a civil converstaion, I'm starting to think I was wrong.

selo

Wanderer

hoglegs said:
How about some discussion instead of flaming arguments about how cool you all are?

Theres not really that much left to discuss..... :(

MemphisWade said:
Would you not have to be good to consider someone bad? When has Di. ever done anything to us? Or any half decent faction guild for that matter.

*giggles* your such a silly newbie.

Dipset said:
I also know about about how your client works, but you really should relax before you have an aneurysm. I was just asking a simple question and unless there extra packets coded in PlayUO becides the standard extended protocol (which I don't believe there are), I don't see how you can request info from PlayUO such as what plugins are loaded. I though you were capable of a civil converstaion, I'm starting to think I was wrong.

Dude your going to piss the wrong person off. And if you think there not capable of detecting these things then use them and see what happens.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

Dipset said:
There have been some people for example in irc bugging him the same thing, thinking they know better than he does. They were wrong. So dont start it here again. Ryan knows that it works and how it works and thats all what matters.
People like you just seem to piss him off, so stop it now before you get banned for your shit (on forums and ingame for (just a guess) trying to fool the detecting).

mark-O

Wanderer

The people who post on here is beyond me.....

Express an opinion and get abuse back.

from the days when I played Europa (which was for around 5 years or so) I cant remember meeting anyone who hadnt used the following :-

easyUO
8*8 Macroer
Various speedhacks (too many names to mention)
Exploited bugs which were common

Most also used that famous website ask......com

Did any of the above ruin the pvp there........no.........
OSI ruined pvp due to the changes they made in view to make thing "fair"

Since making things "fair" many older players play on shards like this with a pre pub16 rule set.

Im not in favour of scripting, all im saying is if your going to ban somthing either do it properly to make it clear to everyone what is and isnt aloud..........or don't do it at all.

As ive said before, auto heal/cure is no problem to me, people run out of pots quite quickly.

As for this sync thing, ive never seen it in action..........I dont even really know what it is, I read on here somewhere its when people can hit with a spell at the same time. Well to be honest if its a 3 v 1 situation and they all hit me at the same time....so what, even if it wasnt in sync any good gankrs would be within a few seconds.....im still dead..........but there again I havent really got a clue what it is so I may be talking rubbish.

All i'm asking for as there is this "instant ban" idea......make it clear exactly what you can and cant use.

hoglegs

Sorceror

Seeing how Krrios designed KUOC/PlayUO, I think that if anyone knows about an information gathering "backdoor", it's him. Furthermore, this is most likely what is going to be implemented when he integrates it into Sallos.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

mark-O said:
All i'm asking for as there is this "instant ban" idea......make it clear exactly what you can and cant use.

Ryan said:
Obviously some of you are already hearing about the illegal plugins that are being passed around for PlayUO users.

The recent plugins going around for "AUTO SYNCH" are easily detectable.

For the record, it will not be long and we will NO LONGER allow Krrios Client/PlayUO in its current form.

If we see you using a plugin/script for PlayUO/EasyUO/Razor that we deem to be an unfair advantage, expect to have your accounts deleted. This includes bot mining, auto cure/heal so on and so forth...
If you still dont know what is allowed and what not something is wrong...
You could have read it clearly in the first time allthough...

UO kung Fu masta said:
Dude your going to piss the wrong person off. And if you think there not capable of detecting these things then use them and see what happens.

Why do you talk like you have any knowledge of what's going on?
The person you are talking to knows what he is talking about and is not lying either.
You sure are ignorant for being 3 year's older than me... go back to school =/

Lorthic

Knight

A black man (fast & big) said:
You're a dumb human being. If all these third party programs were meant to be part of the game they would have been included in the original game. You are a dumbfuck GG.

Actually, there's a thing called after-market products. That's why car audio shops are open, along with being able to buy new shoe laces for shoes. You can't say something like that without thinking about how it applies to everything else.

Furota said:
Actually, there's a thing called after-market products. That's why car audio shops are open, along with being able to buy new shoe laces for shoes. You can't say something like that without thinking about how it applies to everything else.
Shoes and Car's are not copyrighted

Scorpio X

Wanderer

NASTY_DEVILx said:
Yeah and just to tell you... the razor addon u guys are talking about has been taken care fo a long time ago, it only worked with the razor 22version which was out a long time ago and almost no one has it. even if u do have it, its better having razor 28 then razor 22with the addon which only does always light and nother more

also another thing to consider would be that auto loot that Krrios clietn has, but not Razor...can plz balance that Ryan???
It's not that hard to get hold of the Beta23. You can search for it and still pull it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.