UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Illegal PlayUO plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasSchaf

Wanderer
Re: Illegal PlayUO plugins

Vampiro Bloodlust said:
I dont do this because I am the worst miner possibly ever, but i know a friend of mine figured out how to macro mining with razor macros.Is this considered "bot mining", or is it ok to do?
It is ok when your NOT afk. As long as your on your computer and even better ingame its not illegal.
From what ive seen if your paged being a bot-miner a gm shows up checks if your afk... and you better dont be afk then..

hoglegs said:
I paged about this when I first started and got a reply that goes something like: As long as its written with Razor, and you are not away from your computer while it's running, then its ok to use.

Thank you ,sir.

drakrum said:
All the big time PvPers will no longer be big time, fresh players will start to bring in more combat. Nice :)

For the record 3 of my guildmates use krrios client (including myself) the other 7 use razor. Remember our old guild titles? [Remove KUOC, YES]

Some of us may have the power to write these ridiculous plugins but guess what, we are the last people you will find using them.

Along with that I would also like to point out that the Check 6 (Lil Wytes) have always used razor.

So there you go, the two big time guilds that everyone fears... this shit doesnt effect us whatsoever and we will soon have our dream come true having KUOC built into Sallos and the plugin supporting clients blocked from the server.

On another note, drakrum thank you for your completely biased assumption, and further helping me explain why I think you are a douchebag of a forum moderator.

Have a good day.

MemphisWade said:
For the record 3 of my guildmates use krrios client (including myself) the other 7 use razor. Remember our old guild titles? [Remove KUOC, YES]

Some of us may have the power to write these ridiculous plugins but guess what, we are the last people you will find using them.

Along with that I would also like to point out that the Check 6 (Lil Wytes) have always used razor.

So there you go, the two big time guilds that everyone fears... this shit doesnt effect us whatsoever and we will soon have our dream come true having KUOC built into Sallos and the plugin supporting clients blocked from the server.

On another note, drakrum thank you for your completely biased assumption, and further helping me explain why I think you are a douchebag of a forum moderator.

Have a good day.

Yes. Razor, EZ UO, and Skype. I kno.

mark-O

Wanderer

Sniff Sniff.......what do I smell.........OSI maybe??? who knows

Oki let me get this straight

Kirros will be banned
EasyUO will be banned
Razor will be banned

What the hell is this shard comming to??
Are we all going to have to use the rubbish UO macros where you have difficulty even assign a last target to a mouse button???????!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Is there ANY 3rd party program we can use????... even the REAL UO has Assist.

ALL of the above programs are FREE.....NOBODY has an unfair advantage beacuse ANYONE can use then......once again they are FREE!

I can put up without kirros, easyuo......but you banning ALL 3rd party programs it appears.

Do you REALLY think all these measures are going to improve pvp????

And if your going to instant ban people I think you need to have a sticky stating EXACTLY what is bannable and what isnt.

Personaly I don't feel it is in any freeshards best intrests to set outright bans of this nature, people like myself who have made several dontations already expect at least to be able to use the same kind of pluggins that were aloud on OSI shards. This is one step too far in my opinion, you need to at least have an assist replica aloud.

Sync Scripts, auto cure and heal scripts, or plugins for the same thing are for sure a no no and im glad to be seeing these taken away. But things like the razor addon which pretty much just auto loots and has an always light option, this is no different than the extra features you get from using krrios client. Therefore if the razor add-on is illegal then so should krrios client. Ryan what do you feel about that. I know you said the razor add on is illegal but it seriously has no effect on pvp.

Lorthic

Knight

an loller skater said:
Funny... Coming from the person with EASYUO in his taskbar in a screenshot he posted.... GG CJ GG

I used to use EasyUO for potion macros, because my computer was so shitty that I couldn't run Razor along with the UO client. What you've said is a moot point.

andyaction

Wanderer

lol im glad this is happening, i just fought some noob named bobby digital, who clearly uses auto heal and cures. thank god noobs like him will be gone soon.

Lorthic

Knight

mark-O said:

Kirros will be banned
EasyUO will be banned
Razor will be banned

What the hell is this shard comming to??
Are we all going to have to use the rubbish UO macros where you have difficulty even assign a last target to a mouse button???????!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ALL of the above programs are FREE.....NOBODY has an unfair advantage beacuse ANYONE can use then......once again they are FREE!

I can put up without kirros, easyuo......but you banning ALL 3rd party programs it appears.

Do you REALLY think all these measures are going to improve pvp????

And if your going to instant ban people I think you need to have a sticky stating EXACTLY what is bannable and what isnt.

Personaly I don't feel it is in any freeshards best intrests to set outright bans of this nature, people like myself who have made several dontations already expect at least to be able to use the same kind of pluggins that were aloud on OSI shards. This is one step too far in my opinion, you need to at least have an assist replica aloud.

Are you daft, or just incapable of comprehending that which has been written down before you? Nobody said a damn thing about banning Razor; it was merely stated that some add-ons are not allowed.

hoglegs

Sorceror

MemphisWade said:

Have a good day.

Auto cure scripts can still be written in razor, and without plug-ins. I know this because I wanted to see if there was a way to do it without having EasyUO. Either way your guild or anyone could still be auto curing. I'm effin glad this is FINALLY being dealt with.

Furota said:
I used to use EasyUO for potion macros, because my computer was so shitty that I couldn't run Razor along with the UO client. What you've said is a moot point.
Considering EASYUO isn't legal, kthx.

MemphisWade said:

Have a good day.

STFU, your no a big time pvper, jenova is but you and the rest of YeS fucking blow. Check 6 on the other hand, i know have used scripts before but with or without scripts they were good pvpers. I dont know about these days because im not seeing much from them, but a year ago they were the guild to fear.

GeoX

Sorceror

lol, wade gets so defensive once someone says something about someone cheating

Lorthic

Knight

an loller skater said:
Considering EASYUO isn't legal, kthx.

Oh, really? I didn't know that. Damn, you got me there. The key word in that sentence would be used, which is a past-tense form of the word use, meaning that I no longer have that program within my inventory.

Furota said:
Oh, really? I didn't know that. Damn, you got me there. The key word in that sentence would be used, which is a past-tense form of the word use, meaning that I no longer have that program within my inventory.

Look i dont really recall him saying eazyuo isn't legal. I recall him saying scripts for auto heal/cure and synce scripts are illegal. and that plugins for Krrios client and razor or illegal. But if your using a script that cures you when you hit a button then that is perfectly legal, correct me if im wrong ryan.

herbage

Wanderer

I run a macro in razor to automatically apply bandaids on my dexxers.

It is as follows:

"If hp<Max
use bandaids
target self
wait 10 seconds"
repeat

Does this fall under the category of being illegal?

DasSchaf

Wanderer

mark-O said:

Kirros will be banned
EasyUO will be banned
Razor will be banned

(rage)

you can still use like razor.
only things like scripts will get you deleted... --> things that play the complete game for you... --> things that are cheats..
if you cant handle it then you shouldnt have pvped from the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.