UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

Would you quit if we banned KUOC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GradGT

Sorceror
Re: Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

vance-hybrid said:
You are a jackass my friend, I'm not sure how I use a hacked client when I could do EVERYTHING I DO (heal, drink pots, set last target, target last target, cast heal on self, bandage self -- and thats about it) on Razor just as easy. I've stated why I need KUOC and its not because its hacked and gives me an advantage. Get over the fact that someone gank killed you and move on.

okay, so are a lot of people are hacking it and gaining an unfair advantage, but YOU'RE not, so it should stay? I don't see the logic in that.

Flipper

Knight

vance-hybrid said:
You are a jackass my friend, I'm not sure how I use a hacked client when I could do EVERYTHING I DO (heal, drink pots, set last target, target last target, cast heal on self, bandage self -- and thats about it) on Razor just as easy. I've stated why I need KUOC and its not because its hacked and gives me an advantage. Get over the fact that someone gank killed you and move on.

Let's cater to you!

This is your shard!

Fucking newbie, if you NEED krrios client, you shouldn't be playing this game.

Monoxide

Sorceror

With the thread vote still hovering around 10% against removing it how's it looking with the in-game poll?

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Monoxide said:
With the thread vote still hovering around 10% against removing it how's it looking with the in-game poll?

75/25%

Deaglebear

Wanderer

i would quit be be because i am a nerdd and i need .sdg to pvp properly i need my hackzorz to the maxzorz rofl actually ima vote no the power of no better win

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

you can do everything that KUOC offers with Razor....aslong as you have a tiny bit of smarts.

Perfectly timed dumps included.

I use krrios for the sole purpose of the smooth-movement. I find it easier to play UO for long periods of time with this movement. And can honestly say that ive NEVER installed ANY Kuoc add-ons.

Why dont you have Krrios just remove the add-on feature and release a stripped-down version of KUOC. AKA.....smooth movement, and presets, and everything standard KUOC offers minus the add plug-in options.

Janus

Wanderer

Flipper-hybrid said:
Let's cater to you!

This is your shard!

Fucking newbie, if you NEED krrios client, you shouldn't be playing this game.

Flipper, I could've sworn flaming was banable.

Janus

Wanderer

Deaglebear said:
i would quit be be because i am a nerdd and i need .sdg to pvp properly i need my hackzorz to the maxzorz rofl actually ima vote no the power of no better win

No one even uses damned . sdg, I bet half of you don't even know what it is.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Monoxide said:
If this is an accurate representation of the player base, about 10% of the active PvPers will quit. Just imagine how many will come back to Hybrid though, they'll more than make up for the loss.

Correct. Plus the ones that will quit are the ones we don't want anyways, like zerfall.

Janus said:
No one even uses damned . sdg, I bet half of you don't even know what it is.

You are a fucking no-one. You got banned and cried. Started threatening to release secrets about staff. You are a piece of shit. Please leave.

Janus

Wanderer

skuraged said:
Correct. Plus the ones that will quit are the ones we don't want anyways, like zerfall.

You are a fucking no-one. You got banned and cried. Started threatening to release secrets about staff. You are a piece of shit. Please leave.

And you are ??

TBH- when you know nothing about a situation you should not speak about it =-/ makes you seem ignorent.

Janus

Wanderer

Question for Ryan: How many players who are online, say like right now, are running KUOC? Just wondering.

Lynyrd

Knight

I would not be pleased, but it wouldn't by any means keep me from playing. If anything, just remove plugin support; therein lies the problem, I believe.

Keep in mind, the fact remains that anyone with the will to gain an unfair advantage can and will do so, no matter what defensive measures the administrators of the server wish to take. People will always find a way.

Janus

Wanderer

Lynyrd said:
I would not be pleased, but it wouldn't by any means keep me from playing. If anything, just remove plugin support; therein lies the problem, I believe.

Keep in mind, the fact remains that anyone with the will to gain an unfair advantage can and will do so, no matter what defensive measures the administrators of the server wish to take. People will always find a way.

I just don't see what any normal person is able to do with KUOC that they are unable to do with Razor. However, someone with a large knowledge of coding is a different example. Anyone who knows how to code plugins for KUOC is easily going to be able to do the same with razor.

This thread should be:

Would you quit if Krrios' client was banned?

1. Yes
2. No
3. I wouldn't quit, but I don't mind it here

A lot of people like kuoc, but wouldn't quit if it was banned. That makes this poll kinda biased.

Flipper

Knight

if we can get away with banning it, we should. that's the point of the thread.

M

Mitnick

why would people quit? its not like they will do anything when they ban it. euo is banned on divinity. people post screenshots with easyuo open in the pic and they dont get banned. im assuming the same will happen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.