UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

Would you quit if we banned KUOC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aya

Wanderer
Re: Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

mwl said:
KUOC is the worst client ever.

KUOC itsself is OK, but many people who use KUOC in NOT-RIGHT WAY have problem.

I think as long as people can cheat on KUOC, KUOC should be blocked.

Now, what we can hope is that Mr. (or maybe Ms.) Kirros or somebady (sorry, i can't) make a New KUOC which is still useful but not cheatable.

luxford

Wanderer

whats the deal with people who think kuoc is cheating. some people do cheat with it and you can tell. people who want it banned just dont understand it and think its too difficult to use so they complain about it.people fear what they dont understand right? what should happend is the gms should just big brother the hell out of it and ban people for abusing it. and believe me there is ways to cheat with razor aswell as the regular client. dont blame kirros for sucking at pvp please.

Lynyrd

Knight

LUXFORD-hybrid said:
whats the deal with people who think kuoc is cheating. some people do cheat with it and you can tell. people who want it banned just dont understand it and think its too difficult to use so they complain about it.people fear what they dont understand right? what should happend is the gms should just big brother the hell out of it and ban people for abusing it. and believe me there is ways to cheat with razor aswell as the regular client. dont blame kirros for sucking at pvp please.
Ignorance.

luxford

Wanderer

you know very little about uo is that what your admitting to? try fighting sometime then come talk to me

Lynyrd

Knight

LUXFORD-hybrid said:
you know very little about uo is that what your admitting to? try fighting sometime then come talk to me
I was answering your initial question.

foofoo

Sorceror

Quitting is a little extreme. I use razor ALOT, but if it was removed I wouldn't quit. I dont think this poll proves much really, imo.

foofoo

Sorceror

Sehkata said:
proves alot of they remove the scripts <3.

I never used it so I don't know. Just sayin that this poll only asks whether people would quit or not... technically doesn't necessarily mean they like/dislike it (well cept like the 4% that voted they would quit im assuming they like it). They should put a better poll up just saying if people think its fair or not, or whatever :(

Lynyrd

Knight

foofoo said:
I never used it so I don't know. Just sayin that this poll only asks whether people would quit or not... technically doesn't necessarily mean they like/dislike it (well cept like the 4% that voted they would quit im assuming they like it). They should put a better poll up just saying if people think its fair or not, or whatever :(
It's pretty much "can we get away with removing it?"

Lesabre

Sorceror

Janus said:
The only person who does this is krrios... I've yet to see other people running around on clones using kuoc

EDIT: You would have a god damn hard time running more than one KUOC =/

Wrong, please stop posting in this thread when you don't know what you are talking about.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

This is, quite probably, the most misleading vote ive ever seen.

Yes, i voted "yes to quit on ban". Mainly because i wanted to try to rebalance this EXTREMELY misleading vote.

If you dont know why its misleading, i hope you didnt vote.

coldblood

Knight

mwl said:
The UI of kuoc is complete and utter shit. 90% of the options are gone and missing. Not to mention that it doesn't work with Razer. I am sorry, but I don't feel like typing out a 50 line script just so my character can arm a weapon and then say har har har interweb. :foff:
so you hate kuoc because you are not smart enough to use it?

mwl

Wanderer

coldblood said:
so you hate kuoc because you are not smart enough to use it?

No I hate it because of its crappy ui, and its potential to be used for nefarious means.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

mwl said:
No I hate it because of its crappy ui, and its potential to be used for nefarious means.

KUOC is the alternative client, you are thinking of razor, the 3rd party software.

Status
Not open for further replies.