UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

Would you quit if we banned KUOC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesabre

Sorceror
Re: Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

Heh, yea. Razor auto synch as flipper said just isn't viable. Especially on the field.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Spriggan-hybrid said:
so you just leave it on whenever you plan on dumping, and when it sees that said it will synk it with everyoen who has it ready?
Try it, it doesn't work. It will only pick up the sysmessage on the char you say it on.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

Spriggan-hybrid said:
so you just leave it on whenever you plan on dumping, and when it sees that said it will synk it with everyoen who has it ready?

lets say your guild is attacking another guild......you're all in vent, and in party.

you choose an enemy target, everyone gets them on last target. Everyone turns on the macro. everyone precasts explode.....everony runs in, and one person types the hotkey. everyones razors see the hotkey and run the macro. targeting the exp then casting and targeting the eb.

i dont see how this is so f*kin complicated.....no offence. Also dont see how its SOOOO different from KUOC.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

skuraged said:
Try it, it doesn't work. It will only pick up the sysmessage on the char you say it on.

have you tried it in party message. it worked last time i ran it......bout a month ago

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

hrm i just checked myself......they must have changed party messages to not be considered sysmessages. Im sure theres a way around it......there always is

GradGT

Sorceror

quit trying to cheat everyone. if everyone cheats, i lose the advantage of being the only cheater. so stop it

and tbh its not that hard to synch without cheating

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Rambone said:
It wouldn't do shit. People would just make razor plugins.

I wouldn't quit, but I would stop 5x dueling. I play on a laptop, and I can't cast for shit (what is required in a 5x) with razor. If I hit 2+ spell keys in under 1 second, razor/uo becomse unresponsive until I don't press any keys for a few seconds. Krrios allows for proper button-tapping.

In a nut shell:tup:

GradGT

Sorceror

hi, no, you're all stupid and if you didnt use kuoc please dont comment on it, thanks

edit: why did i post this?

i cant even remember

sorry everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.