UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

Would you quit if we banned KUOC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoX

Sorceror
Re: Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

i would give you like | | < that much e sex if you banned kuoc.

Valentino

Sorceror

hellz yeh give amnesty to those that have used it but set a date and then block it!!11

Apoc Arad

Wanderer

OF COURSE I WOOOONT and i'll do lot more than previous answers promise!

This should be the nicest thing happenin to Hybrid since it's born!

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

It wouldn't do shit. People would just make razor plugins.

I wouldn't quit, but I would stop 5x dueling. I play on a laptop, and I can't cast for shit (what is required in a 5x) with razor. If I hit 2+ spell keys in under 1 second, razor/uo becomse unresponsive until I don't press any keys for a few seconds. Krrios allows for proper button-tapping.

the illest2

Wanderer

best idea anyones had ina long time, its cool that he made his own client and all that, but it gives way too many benefits over those who dont wanna use it - i think the people who quit over this will make the shard a better place for everyone

Apoc Arad

Wanderer

Bannin' all those shitty thirdies would make game a lot more fair for all, bring back real pvp instead of push-a-key-and-look, and reduce a lot amount of datas goin to an' fro clients and server : less lag, or, cuz there's no lag, less $$$ for host each month.

Apoc Arad

Wanderer

Then kick razor too . Kick UO AM too. Kick UO Idoc Calculator too. Kick Inside UO. Kick UO House Owner. Kick UO Hue Editor....

KICK 'EM AAAAAAAALL !!

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Steve Zissou said:
i use KUOC but i definatly would not quit if it was banned

btw razor is hackable aswell

We can easily determine if you cheat with Razor. It has built in spyware.

it would increase all the pvp. people would actually fight more often without havin wonder "r they gonna .sdg me" and razor can be scripted but it isnt good for anything except macroing, if u try that shit on the field u will get disturbed and then ur fucked casue ur razor will start to time out...ect...i never had a prob thinkin peeps cheated till i heard of KUOC.

ban it asap

bballerjess

Wanderer

why ban it? I use both and I'm no better with one or the other. Im a alchy dexxor.

edit: .sdg?????????

Valentino

Sorceror

vance-hybrid said:
why ban it? I use both and I'm no better with one or the other. Im a alchy dexxor.

question was would you quit if it was banned. if you can use both, then you probably wouldn't, amirite?

bballerjess

Wanderer

Valentino said:
question was would you quit if it was banned. if you can use both, then you probably wouldn't, amirite?

I'm not into random banning of programs. Boo that. Tis a freeshard, as long as u aren't nuking me with massive cheats then idc. But bann things that people put lots of work into? I dont like the idea. It has potential to be the client everyone will use. It looks better, runs smoother and just feels better. Would I quit? I voted yes, but I'm not really a quitter. I'd mope around a while and whine about it on the forums and scream bring back PlayUO at random intervals and yea, I'd probably be sad.

Don't make me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.