UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

Would you quit if we banned KUOC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janus

Wanderer
Re: Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

Addicted said:
Ban kuoc and remove the "if poisioned" feature from Razor. ;)

UO is old, people are smart, there's always gonna be ways around stuff.

Valentino

Sorceror

last time i checked there wasn't a plugin as prevalent as the ones for playuo.

Janus

Wanderer

i dont know why people really think KUOC is all that horrible, pretty much all faction pvp has been decently even in the past few weeks, there's no huge cheaters out there ;(

defcab

Wanderer

Rambone-hybrid said:
I wouldn't quit, but I would stop 5x dueling.

Funny, I was going to say the exact same thing! Razor's casting rate is incredibly slower then KUOCs. If KUOC does get banned then I would expect to see a huge difference in the 5x gameplay (depending on how many people originally used it of course).

Banning KUOC plain and simple seems really rash. As I said in another thread the client is just as reasonable as Razor without the plugins. Perhaps you guys might consider shooting for some alternatives; maybe RunUO could have some more indepth security features that would allow for administrators to detect and pickoff cheaters with ease so you guys wouldn't have to put up with all the drama and bullshit that's involved with player written accounts (wich is all you guys have to stop cheaters, haha).

bballerjess

Wanderer

I LOVE PLAYUO!!! I just took on two reds, and of course one took on the role of poisoner/healer and after i ran out of cures... i died. It was gay but a good tactic nonetheless. I almost got one though ;) so why kill playuo? someone teach me these uberscripts so i can get in on the goods before its banned lol. I wanna be able to kill that 2v1 poisoner/healer crap. LOL. I'm kidding btw.

Flipper

Knight

Zigo-U- said:
UHG. I voted Pat Bucanon because I didn't comprehend the question properly, but I ment NO.

whew

that's the only reason I read this thread, to make sure your answer was a mistake.

So my vote made it 61 to 3.

I'd say that's a "FUCKING BAN KUOC" if I ever heard one.

Monoxide

Sorceror

If this is an accurate representation of the player base, about 10% of the active PvPers will quit. Just imagine how many will come back to Hybrid though, they'll more than make up for the loss.

I think the real question is... would krrios quit?...

i feel this shard dose need him....

Also.. what ever happend to putting kuoc in sallos?

Stevian

Wanderer

I'm not a fan of now knowing installing razor put spyware on my computer, would you be so kind as to give me the file to remove this spyware thing?

Janus

Wanderer

I dunno, this whole thing reminds me of the boy who cried wolf, "OMG he killed me he must cheat, nevermind he must use KUOC!!"

Monoxide

Sorceror

Stevian said:
I'm not a fan of now knowing installing razor put spyware on my computer, would you be so kind as to give me the file to remove this spyware thing?
Huh? Please explain, my spyware scanners tell me that my computer is clean.

I use Ad-Aware SE, the VX2 plugin, CWShredder, and Spybot - Search & Destroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.