UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

Would you quit if we banned KUOC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Re: Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

Basically, I dont much care at all. KUOC in its stripped down state is nothing special at all. I loaded it up just to see what the big deal was, and honestly, Id rather use razor. KUOC has alot of potential by all means, but its not as user friendly as Razor is. KUOC looks better, and smoother. It has a very nice targetting system. Imo, it should be built into the normal UO code anyways, so you can use it reguardless what client or 3rd party program your using. All in all, there are some unfair things that can be done with razor, and some unfair things that can be done with KUOC. The main difference is you actually have to have knowledge of code to cheat using KUOC. I dont use KUOC, never have (spare like 2 hours I spent just messin around with it.) I feel though, if there was a guide released, to exactly what KUOC can do (both legit and illegal via plug ins) and how to do it (the legit stuff) the understanding of KUOC would be higher on this shard. People may not be so apt to say ban KUOC if they were benefitting from it. Im not saying go out and find as many plug ins as you can either. Just that if people understood the basic, nice features of it they may be more prone to try it out and get to like it. Isnt there a way to just block plug ins for it. If KUOC isnt running in its original unmodified state, login is blocked?

I voted no, but I dont think KUOC should be banned out right. Blocked for a while until a new release can be written, that prevents all plug ins.

Tyros

Wanderer

^^forgot somthing....

Oh yeah, and would I be wrong in the assumption that you are able to run more than one "loop"ed macro in KUOC? I can see where that would be a problem, just becuase its taking the human reaction time out of multiple tasks in the field. Im well aware that some people use auto pot macros for Razor, which I dont fully agree with either, but at leasts its only one thing they are able to loop, vs 5 or 6 different tasks.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

A stripped down KUOC will be able to do LESS then the Razor software.

YES you can perfectly time dumps with Razor macro's. No vent needed.

Dont even bother saying its not possible, ive done it, its simple. Too simple.

Tyros

Wanderer

I didnt say a damn thing about the dump timing, cuz i could really care less about it to be honest. If people are unable to use vent to time their dumps and need to macro it up by all means have at it. its not like a super hard thing to toss in a weaken or a lightning to greif their dump and live anyways. The auto heal,cure,target stuff is all that I mind.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

you can do an auto heal / cure with Razor....for targeting you would need vent or some communication software. Or a good ol' party.

And by the way.....a perfectly timed dump (down to the second) will 99.9999999% of the time drop the target. Its the vent timed dumps that are able to be healed through.

....sometimes you get lucky...but not often with KUOC or Razor timed dumps.

U

Unregistered

Right you can auto cure/heal SELF, or loop ONE auto pot macro with razor. Im pretty sure there is no limit to how many looping macros you can have running with KUOC, and im pretty sure you can auto cure/heal party members via magic with KUOC. As far as the dumps go, the macrod dumps are still breakable depending on the odds, and awarness of your team to react properly. if your 2 on 2 and ur enemies load up ex/eb ex/fs or somthing, you can deffinitly make it so your only getting hit with 2 perfectly timed explodes and fizzle the other two casts. a double explode is chuggable for the most part.

Oh and yah im by no means a computer wiz... I swing a hammer for a living, but Im clueless as to how razor could be used to time dumps. Not saying its not possible, but I just dont see it.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

Unregistered said:
Right you can auto cure/heal SELF, or loop ONE auto pot macro with razor. Im pretty sure there is no limit to how many looping macros you can have running with KUOC, and im pretty sure you can auto cure/heal party members via magic with KUOC. As far as the dumps go, the macrod dumps are still breakable depending on the odds, and awarness of your team to react properly. if your 2 on 2 and ur enemies load up ex/eb ex/fs or somthing, you can deffinitly make it so your only getting hit with 2 perfectly timed explodes and fizzle the other two casts. a double explode is chuggable for the most part.

Oh and yah im by no means a computer wiz... I swing a hammer for a living, but Im clueless as to how razor could be used to time dumps. Not saying its not possible, but I just dont see it.

You're very wrong with what you've said....but i dont feel like going into it. As for Razor timing....heres a little hint.

Setup a Razor hotkey for turning on the macro, the macro should detect when a certain word is said via party. The macro hits last target, then loads eb, then hits last targ again.

So it goes like this.

1) call target
2) cast exp
3) turn macro on
4) say dump trigger word
5) watch razor do the rest (razor targets the exp, then casts eb and targets that too)

voila!

Addicted

Disciple

Lunarpancake said:
You're very wrong with what you've said....but i dont feel like going into it. As for Razor timing....heres a little hint.

Setup a Razor hotkey for turning on the macro, the macro should detect when a certain word is said via party. The macro hits last target, then loads eb, then hits last targ again.

So it goes like this.

1) call target
2) cast exp
3) turn macro on
4) say dump trigger word
5) watch razor do the rest (razor targets the exp, then casts eb and targets that too)

voila!

That doesn't work. Razor only picks up system messages, not party, guild or regular chat.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Addicted said:
That doesn't work. Razor only picks up system messages, not party, guild or regular chat.

Shhh, let them keep thinking they know what they are talking about. It makes them feel important.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Addicted said:
No actually, 1.0.0 picks up guild chat messages, making it very possible to auto sync, and easy. But hey lets ban playuo?

Flipper

Knight

it's true, 1.0 does pick up guild chat, it's fuckin gay

though honestly not very viable

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

or you can just tell razor to read the journal....asshats.

journal = read as sys message

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

Flipper-hybrid said:
it's true, 1.0 does pick up guild chat, it's fuckin gay

though honestly not very viable

Just FYI i had this working on versions long before 1.0......so :D

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

Just for those who dont beleive me here is the exact macro as i have it saved.

CastSpell Energy Bolt (#42)
Pause .03sec
Exec: Last Target

....hows it feel to realize that the program you've been using all this time has been just as "haXXed, cheating, etc etc" as most of what KUOC is used for.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

skuraged said:
So all I have to do is say drop and fuck up your whole synch?

yes, BUT we usually use a nosense word/# combo and only speak it in party ....no chance you could randomly guess it.

Example: "/ a7f9dkmnn"

set as a hotkey

Lesabre

Sorceror

Well I just tried that using latest razor and the char I say it on it picks it up but it doesn't pick it up on the alt client. Not sure how that would work.

Lunarpancake said:
CastSpell Energy Bolt (#42)
Pause .03sec
Exec: Last Target

so you just leave it on whenever you plan on dumping, and when it sees that said it will synk it with everyoen who has it ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.