UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

Would you quit if we banned KUOC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror
Re: Would you quit if KUOC was banned?

Mitnick said:
why would people quit? its not like they will do anything when they ban it. euo is banned on divinity. people post screenshots with easyuo open in the pic and they dont get banned. im assuming the same will happen here.

they can ban the client so you cant get online while your EasyUO was banned but your UO doesnt run through it so you can still open it up your playing you just cant use it

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

aya said:
I can enjoy UO without KUOC =)
why can't you?

I totally can......shit i did for the 4 or 5 years i played before AOS came out.

But still......why cant there just be a stripped down version of KUOC? I dont see there being ANY problem with that.

As i stated before, all disputed KUOC options, (even the dump Plug-in) can be made with Razor....VERY EASILY.

And if you dont beleive me you havent experimented with Razor Enough.

Apoc Arad

Wanderer

""Jus ban everything and force ppl to use the osi client and double click pots. wewt.""

YEEEEAHHH really I agree :S

I WOULD QUIT PLAYING with my dick, after i die to scripters if KUOC was removed.

Lynyrd

Knight

Janus said:
I just don't see what any normal person is able to do with KUOC that they are unable to do with Razor. However, someone with a large knowledge of coding is a different example. Anyone who knows how to code plugins for KUOC is easily going to be able to do the same with razor.
Exactly.
Stacey Farber said:
This thread should be:

Would you quit if Krrios' client was banned?

1. Yes
2. No
3. I wouldn't quit, but I don't mind it here

A lot of people like kuoc, but wouldn't quit if it was banned. That makes this poll kinda biased.
Exactly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zagar230

Sorceror

Ryan. I'm looking at 135 yes and 13 no's. I think people want this thing outta here. just add smooth walk and all that shit to razor. or a side razor if people dont like it.

Janus

Wanderer

Zagar230 said:
Ryan. I'm looking at 135 yes and 13 no's. I think people want this thing outta here. just add smooth walk and all that shit to razor. or a side razor if people dont like it.

It's been tried, and it doesnt work.

Lynyrd

Knight

Zagar230 said:
Yeah, because it's just that simple.

The poll isn't "Ban KUOC: yes or no". The poll is "Would you quit if KUOC was banned?" Most people who use KUOC wouldn't be happy, but they wouldn't quit the server over it.

The_Sandman

Wanderer

How about a new poll "Do you think Krrios Client ruins field Pvp" and how about anyother "Do you use Kuoc" And maybe you'll get a more logical answer as to what should be done. I've heard some sort of merge with Sallo might fix it, doubtful just postpone new Scripts tbh :):foff: And in my honest opinion I think the bringing of krrios client was good at first until Krrios had to show what can be done :( thanks alot for ruining PVP!!!!! [e yea:gay:

Rave-

Wanderer

vance-hybrid said:
You know what the gayest thing about it getting removed will be? That me and my buddy (both of us alchy dexxors using KUOC with no plugins) will have to switch back to fucking razor and one of us will lag like hell. We run on a network and razor/osi client causes one of us to lag horribly every time (even showing near even ping). With PlayUO we are at even speed. And the only ones who can outrun us are those damn speedhackers or guys with like 0 ping. PVP is gonna suck ass for us again. And we will probably quit doing it. But yea, thats ok because all the "REAL" pvpers will come back to the shard. Thats bullshit. It could't have ruined pvp because I still see a fuckload of people doing it. And if they were REAL pvprs then why the hell couldnt they overcome it? I think its ridiculous thats all. I like to pvp and I don't wanna have to stop because I'll be the guy that runs half your speed. Thats my final vent. Not everyone cheats. Just fucking make the cheaters stop and leave me the hell alone.

Im sorry but i don't think your response of "me and my buddy cant play at the same time on our dexxers" will change 90%+ of the peoples minds. Honestly, everyone who wants it banned are probably the most legit best pvpers, and you can't over come it because its like over coming game skill vs scripting. Simply put, just watch people double/tripple kuoc and ask your self if you can overcome it. Facing 1 guy on KuoC is not bad, but when people run more then one client with plugins, thats where it gets retarded my boy.

People who don't know what the fuck im talking about when i say double client such as vince, should not respond with comments like his.

Janus

Wanderer

Rave- said:
Im sorry but i don't think your response of "me and my buddy cant play at the same time on our dexxers" will change 90%+ of the peoples minds. Honestly, everyone who wants it banned are probably the most legit best pvpers, and you can't over come it because its like over coming game skill vs scripting. Simply put, just watch people double/tripple kuoc and ask your self if you can overcome it. Facing 1 guy on KuoC is not bad, but when people run more then one client with plugins, thats where it gets retarded my boy.

People who don't know what the fuck im talking about when i say double client such as vince, should not respond with comments like his.

The only person who does this is krrios... I've yet to see other people running around on clones using kuoc

EDIT: You would have a god damn hard time running more than one KUOC =/

Naz

Sorceror

The thing is that everyone don't cheat who use kuoc. There are lot fair people also.

Monoxide

Sorceror

Janus said:
The only person who does this is krrios... I've yet to see other people running around on clones using kuoc

EDIT: You would have a god damn hard time running more than one KUOC =/
I have three desktops and two laptops in my house, it wouldn't require much effort. ;p

mwl

Wanderer

Prophet-hybrid said:
That's a lie.
The UI of kuoc is complete and utter shit. 90% of the options are gone and missing. Not to mention that it doesn't work with Razer. I am sorry, but I don't feel like typing out a 50 line script just so my character can arm a weapon and then say har har har interweb. :foff:

vance-hybrid said:
Finally, a good positive idea. For those of you have never used KUOC and constantly bash it because a few good scripters figured out how to own people in a manner that isn't exactly doable using Razor, you should download it, get it running and play around with it. You won't look at UO the same again after you've screwed around with the resolution and such. And the open door thing works awesome.

Actually I've never had a problem with the "open door thing" on razor either. haha I dont know, just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.