UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To all True Brits.

lordwolf

Wanderer
Re: To all True Brits.

I said nothing about you using playuo fag. say whatever makes you feel better, you jump in with your little buddies and talk all your shit.. just keep crying.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

lordwolf;219522 said:
Temper temper little girl =) its not my fault your not half the man you WERE with your programs.

lordwolf;219544 said:
I said nothing about you using playuo fag. say whatever makes you feel better, you jump in with your little buddies and talk all your shit.. just keep crying.
Do you even listen to yourself?

Scorpio X

Wanderer

(omg im going to double post)

Pointe is probably the only person in nme I give any credit to anymore. There was one night when the sigils were up and there were probably 3 or 4 e. at the base. He kept comming back time and time again on his factioner trying to kill us. I felt bad because nobody else in his guild would come help him, mae'var came ONCE on his non faction mage but as soon as guinsoo was dead he stealthed off. Shade might have also gone with guinsoo once or twice but he was the one I remember most because he ran up on Pyro and dropped him before anyone realized they weren't one of us goofing off.

ps: Pointe, if you ever want to kick it and duel, I welcome the challenge.

motomi

Wanderer

lordwolf;219537 said:
Who the fuck are you anyways? just another tool? you SAY all this and I certianly think you guys have CONVINCED yourselves that you are that great.. FYI, your not, head from ass child.
More like, who the fuck are you? Yea, I only play like once a week, but please, anyday you'd like me to prove myself, i'll duel you. I'm not saying im the greatest, but i'm sure as hell greater than you.

lordwolf

Wanderer

Scorpio, first off, the WERE comment was at Zorak, don't twist things, you WERE one of the few I actually use to think was a decent human being.. but.. your not.. the only member of e. worthy of any respect for ANYONE is Tetra, he isn't an ass, he doesn't make up his own story to cover up his failure, he doesn't edit the truth, the rest of you.. are in your own world, in your minds, you have never been beat, when the rest of the world knows better. I don't CARE if you guys don't respect me anymore.. I played that game, I played your way, and all you ever did was find something new to bitch about. Take a hint, Buy a vowel, there isn't one person on the shard (besides eby) who gives 2 shits about your opinion of us.

lordwolf;219516 said:
and Japwnt, used your house outside NME, ran in, BANNED PEOPLE to save his skin.. and hid in the house casting out from the 2nd floor. when that didn't work, he went back on the 1st, hid till he could recall.. and peace out! so.. Please.. who are you kidding? Really?

this never happened
lordwolf hits a new low, you and shade are prolly the most 2 faced pair of brothers ive ever seen in my life

now for a true story, you ran from me in brit until you and a rat dropped me, i went and rezed, recalled to my house and you tried to rez kill me, ran when u failed, and i dropped you with my first combo

when i said your in the wrong league, it wasnt shit talk, it was the bold faced truth

lordwolf

Wanderer

darthjesus;219556 said:
this never happened
lordwolf hits a new low, you and shade are prolly the most 2 faced pair of brothers ive ever seen in my life

LOL 2 faced? naa man.. thats all you. a new low? I don't care.. I am not doing ANYTHING the way you guys think is reputable anymore.. I am going to be as dirty about this as I can.. as of this moment, there are no more words. I will do whatever it takes, in any manner required to take your damned heads. You are pathological liars with visions of granduer, you are a bunch of tools unworthy of the Guildmaster who put you guys together, Tetra, you are the only exception, and that will remain so. You want to play dirty and talk trash, I'm going to do this my way now. Japwnt, 7 people saw you do it, say it never happened, save face, I'll just do what Xeres does and start RPV'ing my enemies at select times that show them as idiots and me as a hero.. Then MAYBE I'll be like you? ROFLMAO. Eat it kids. I don't care if this gets lich lorded, I don't care if everyone on demise says I'm a rotten cheating haxxing asshole. I don't matter. Your heads, Your regs, Your points, I'll take them all.. There will be nothing fair about it either.

lordwolf

Wanderer

darthjesus;219556 said:
this never happened

now for a true story, you ran from me in brit until you and a rat dropped me, i went and rezed, recalled to my house and you tried to rez kill me, ran when u failed, and i dropped you with my first combo

when i said your in the wrong league, it wasnt shit talk, it was the bold faced truth

2ndly, I wasn't there to reskill you fool, you know damn well it was ME asking YOU to duel, and YOU wouldn't stop attacking, you opened up first, and bold faced truth? you aren't in ANY league, you are the biggest joke north of minoc. No more talk. Say what you want, it doesn't matter.

7 ppl? name a house that i can even ban from sir

no, you were waiting for me, at my house, with energy field precast, you dropped it on my porch, started whatever it is you think an offensive is, and ran to your house
running to your house is so obviously 2nd nature to you that it should be added to your razor loops
your pathetic, your the liar, i dont see how i could ban ppl from a house when mine is private, and im not friended to the one outside your tower, lying on the forums isnt gonna help you in game

this thread is full of ppl saying, prove it to you and all you do is change targets and lie some more
show me an rpv, show me a screenshot, show me 1 goddamn witness to anything your trying to say happened.
i once said i had rpvs of you running from me and you fired back "you would make an rpv". like thats some sort of insult, thats how i seperate myself from shit like you, with actual facts
class dismissed

z0rak

Wanderer

darthjesus;219556 said:
this never happened

OHHHHHH and it all comes together.

I finally get it. lordwolf is the dick "Shade" that nobody has ever had any respect for, and Keyser is the one that can be cool and interesting to talk to.

lordwolf

Wanderer

It says e wins on the roof of it right next to NME tower, don't lie kid. I'm done talking, no more questions, no more whining. unless I'm buying or selling, this is my last post. I won't even have words for you in game other than Vas Ort Flam In Nox ect. I don't care about you, I don't want to know you.. I just want to kill your characters.

lordwolf

Wanderer

z0rak;219565 said:
OHHHHHH and it all comes together.

I finally get it. lordwolf is the dick "Shade" that nobody has ever had any respect for, and Keyser is the one that can be cool and interesting to talk to.

Naa, you assholes just pushed me too far. there has been atleast 3 or 4 posts where your guild has given me props, or a member of e. has given me credit for the respect I've shown you guys, MULTIPLE posts from me where I have offered my regards to you guys. You throw all civility out the window.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

lordwolf;219566 said:
It says e wins on the roof of it right next to NME tower, don't lie kid. I'm done talking, no more questions, no more whining. unless I'm buying or selling, this is my last post. I won't even have words for you in game other than Vas Ort Flam In Nox ect. I don't care about you, I don't want to know you.. I just want to kill your characters.
You mean Kal Ort Por?

Scorpio X

Wanderer

lordwolf;219553 said:
Scorpio, first off, the WERE comment was at Zorak, don't twist things, you WERE one of the few I actually use to think was a decent human being.. but.. your not.. the only member of e. worthy of any respect for ANYONE is Tetra, he isn't an ass, he doesn't make up his own story to cover up his failure, he doesn't edit the truth, the rest of you.. are in your own world, in your minds, you have never been beat, when the rest of the world knows better. I don't CARE if you guys don't respect me anymore.. I played that game, I played your way, and all you ever did was find something new to bitch about. Take a hint, Buy a vowel, there isn't one person on the shard (besides eby) who gives 2 shits about your opinion of us.
Use quotes, don't just post after somebody and expect them not to respond. The one thing I take to heart is being accused of using any kind of hack.

lordwolf

Wanderer

Dark Skorpio;219573 said:
Use quotes, don't just post after somebody and expect them not to respond. The one thing I take to heart is being accused of using any kind of hack.

Sorry I didn't take the time to specify.. But considering I've got 5 of you idiots trashing me making false quotes (nice chap.. jackass..) you're just going to have to forgive me.

lol wow i thought this was a friendly competitive game :) yall (and i am including Lordwolf) seem to be taking this way to personal and i hope i too dont get flamed for saying so :p well i hope to see everyone on the field of battle and may the fight be fun :D

T

The Stalker

z0rak;219347 said:
i don't grow up, i throw up, and then your mom goes around the corner and licks it up.

isnt this from that movie stand by me? where the 3 kids follow the train tracks to find the dead body.. yeah good movie