UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To all True Brits.

bashir89

Wanderer
Re: To all True Brits.

Completely unrelated to the topic: I just figured out your forum name Shade! That crazy Hungarian gangster from that movie. Which I never saw the end of. BTW, I'm pretty sure it's spelled "Kaiser"

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

Zorak is right, its from the usual suspects.. i looked up the name from them movie on the internet. trust me... i got it spelled correctly. but thanks all the same. btw, if i made a petition for the gms to do something about removing inactive faction chars, would you guys support that? (trying to get factions rolling guys... alittle help =) )

Shade- The Fallen King- GM of NME

lordwolf

Wanderer

Lucifall;218188 said:
IMO, what you guys is more organization, not more players. But thats me...

ROFLMAO a member of EVP telling NME about being more organized?

Thanks.. I needed a joke like that.

Lucifall

Knight

lordwolf;218984 said:
ROFLMAO a member of EVP telling NME about being more organized?

Thanks.. I needed a joke like that.

If only you know whats going on back in EVP's scene... and not just NME that is kinda disorganized, but some other guilds too. Promote field pratice events, whatever comes to mind.

RockEye

Knight

I am supporting the idea for admins help resolve this issue with inacttive faction chars.

had my crafter in Tb too, i already signed out.

i dont see any reason why gms would remove players from any faction
the fact is if they remove members with negative kill points they would remove most of NME
until a few days ago the CL of TB was a damn tailor, maybe its time to suck up the fact that you have to fight silver serpants and defend a base not in a gz :eek:

xaxas

Wanderer

Im with ya guys, factions are for people actually playing them, not a skillgain means.

lordwolf

Wanderer

God.. some of you members of e (skorpio.. darthjesus).. you are very poor sports.. you are ungracious at winning.. and ill tempered at losing..

Scorpio X

Wanderer

lordwolf;219319 said:
God.. some of you members of e (skorpio.. darthjesus).. you are very poor sports.. you are ungracious at winning.. and ill tempered at losing..
Not quite sure where I come across as a "poor sport". Just because I made a comment at the fact that you stole sigils and stored them in your house to try to reset them. Which seems like the "poor sport" thing to do. You wouldn't fight for them, just took them and hid. Which was almost ironic.