UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To all True Brits.

ZachM1

Sorceror
Re: To all True Brits.

Way to take the internet seriously guy.

Seriously though, dont call us poor sports. If you really want to faction at least have the balls to do it the right way. You dont want to capture sigils really, you want them handed to you on a silver platter. You refuse to fight for the sigils when we have them in our base, waiting till the moment we leave. That would be fine....if you went and brought them to your base as the faction process normally goes, but you dont. You bring the sigils to your house, and sit in there with them till they pop back to our base. You guys are really trying to promote factions there ;/

z0rak

Wanderer

Dark Skorpio;219375 said:
Not quite sure where I come across as a "poor sport". Just because I made a comment at the fact that you stole sigils and stored them in your house to try to reset them. Which seems like the "poor sport" thing to do. You wouldn't fight for them, just took them and hid. Which was almost ironic.

it's like rain on your wedding day, huh?

z0rak

Wanderer

Sounds to me like someone saw the sign, and it opened up his eyes; he saw the sign ..

lordwolf

Wanderer

You guys talk SOOO much shit and only about 1 thing a week that you say is even CLOSE to true, you just change the story to benefit you. what a bunch of tools.

lordwolf

Wanderer

LOL tell me ONE time I hid in house with a sigil btw.. I have FOUGHT 2d/e. MORE TIMES IN 3 WEEKS over those damn sigils than ANYONE since demise has been created.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

lordwolf;219477 said:
LOL we never take it to our houses you jackasses

lordwolf;219478 said:
You guys talk SOOO much shit and only about 1 thing a week that you say is even CLOSE to true, you just change the story to benefit you. what a bunch of tools.

lordwolf;219480 said:
LOL tell me ONE time I hid in house with a sigil btw.. I have FOUGHT 2d/e. MORE TIMES IN 3 WEEKS over those damn sigils than ANYONE since demise has been created.
Most people prefer to make one post that sums up their thoughts, but hey I guess we all think at different speeds eh?

As for you never taking the sigil to your house... Are... you... kidding me?!?! Look at the screen shot, I had to kill Shiri inside your house for the fucking sigil. You sir, are the one bullshitting.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Exactly, they had two sigils in their house last night. One we killed the house hider for, the other they just held in their house till the timer bounced it back to CoM base.

Edit: Eagerly awaiting someone to call us pathological liars, even though we provided a screenshot.

lordwolf

Wanderer

Dark Skorpio;219484 said:
Most people prefer to make one post that sums up their thoughts, but hey I guess we all think at different speeds eh?

As for you never taking the sigil to your house... Are... you... kidding me?!?! Look at the screen shot, I had to kill Shiri inside your house for the fucking sigil. You sir, are the one bullshitting.

Since when am I Shiri? Since when am I responsible for EVERY other player on the shard? Since WHEN should I give a damn if the way my guildmates play is not up to your ever low standards of proper.