UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To all True Brits.

ZachM1

Sorceror
Re: To all True Brits.

Learn to read, the posts were directed toward your guild, and if you cant figure that out then I suppose youre a bit slower than i thought :(

lordwolf

Wanderer

oh wow e.s crying queen is getting personal.. must have hurt your feelings when I killed Blue a newbie (btw.. don't log at brit gate you moron) and spamalot.. (striaght out kill =) ) I love when you guys get all asshurt.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

lordwolf;219489 said:
Since when am I Shiri? Since when am I responsible for EVERY other player on the shard? Since WHEN should I give a damn if the way my guildmates play is not up to your ever low standards of proper.
Since when did I say you were Shiri, reeeead, don't assume. You should always give a damn about your guild, that's what being a guild is about.

lordwolf

Wanderer

you guys never did. you make excuses for the "flaws" of your members.. but someone else does some shit, you're all over it. =)

xaxas

Wanderer

lordwolf;219503 said:
you guys never did. you make excuses for the "flaws" of your members.. but someone else does some shit, you're all over it. =)

I've said it multiple times:
When I and a couple of friends kill someone we are "gankers"
When 3 e. members dump at someone expo-mindblast its "teamwork"

Why do I fail to see the frikken difference?

Scorpio X

Wanderer

xaxas;219509 said:
I've said it multiple times:
When I and a couple of friends kill someone we are "gankers"
When 3 e. members dump at someone expo-mindblast its "teamwork"

Why do I fail to see the frikken difference?
Explo-mindblasting people in guards is ganking the guard sitters. If you 3v1 someone it's a gank. IF the fight starts out 3v6 or something along those lines, and those 5 die, that 3v1 is NOT a gank, it's cleaning up. A lot of you forget that. You say "oh well e. ganked me blah blah blah". No, all your friends left your ass to die but it didn't start as a gank.

We do gank some people, nobody denies that. There are those that have chosen to live their lives in houses at brit gate and will get ganked anytime they come out.

z0rak

Wanderer

I'm better than you. :p

Accepting all money duels -- i'll give myself 10:1 odds -- your 100K vs. my 1 mill. Takers? Didn't think so.

Also, if you can't fight/play/do anything in game, then just save the little bit of dignity you might have and stop trying to act tough on the forums.

lordwolf

Wanderer

lol Zorak.. you talk sooo big.. you are no better than ANYONE. are you a good pvp? sure.. are you the best? no.. do you whine as much as anybody you talk trash about? absolutely. 100k to your 1mil? I know some takers on that =D

to scorpio.. 3/6 turned into 1/3 god you sure love to embellish.. everyone knows better.. you are just as pathetic as those "bastards hiding in their houses at brit gate" and as much as e says they will never hide in houses.. Xeres hid in a spot in a keep to get away, and when we finally tele'd in, he recalled out (what a man. nice "guts" kid). and Japwnt, used your house outside NME, ran in, BANNED PEOPLE to save his skin.. and hid in the house casting out from the 2nd floor. when that didn't work, he went back on the 1st, hid till he could recall.. and peace out! so.. Please.. who are you kidding? Really?

Scorpio X

Wanderer

lordwolf;219516 said:
lol Zorak.. you talk sooo big.. you are no better than ANYONE. are you a good pvp? sure.. are you the best? no.. do you whine as much as anybody you talk trash about? absolutely. 100k to your 1mil? I know some takers on that =D

to scorpio.. 3/6 turned into 1/3 god you sure love to embellish.. everyone knows better.. you are just as pathetic as those "bastards hiding in their houses at brit gate" and as much as e says they will never hide in houses.. Xeres hid in a spot in a keep to get away, and when we finally tele'd in, he recalled out (what a man. nice "guts" kid). and Japwnt, used your house outside NME, ran in, BANNED PEOPLE to save his skin.. and hid in the house casting out from the 2nd floor. when that didn't work, he went back on the 1st, hid till he could recall.. and peace out! so.. Please.. who are you kidding? Really?
You're just retarded, do you think before you start typing at all? In aos pvp, 3v6 is very doable and not a gank. If you want to call me pathetic look in the mirror. Let's stop this forum pvp you so love to participate in and take it to the game. Duel me, show me how pathetic I am. As for people recalling, how many people were attacking Xeres? And how many times have you and shade prepped recall in the past week, it's sad, really.

lordwolf

Wanderer

Temper temper little girl =) its not my fault your not half the man you WERE with your programs. and Sure, you catch us without help and you guys wail on us, and Its not FORUM PVP (you and your fancy gay ass terms) So what, 1on1 you can beat me, I know it, it doesn't bother me, I've NEVER said otherwise, Do I win sometimes? absolutely. Its a game, stop crying you damn sissies. you guys are so proud of who you THINK you are.. but you are just a guy who obsessed with something that in the end.. will be outdated.. Good for you.. you are one of the best at a fantasy existance. you want a prize? people to blow horns when you walk? Get a REAL life. =)

z0rak

Wanderer

lordwolf;219522 said:
Temper temper little girl =) its not my fault your not half the man you WERE with your programs. and Sure, you catch us without help and you guys wail on us, and Its not FORUM PVP (you and your fancy gay ass terms) So what, 1on1 you can beat me, I know it, it doesn't bother me, I've NEVER said otherwise, Do I win sometimes? absolutely. Its a game, stop crying you damn sissies. you guys are so proud of who you THINK you are.. but you are just a guy who obsessed with something that in the end.. will be outdated.. Good for you.. you are one of the best at a fantasy existance. you want a prize? people to blow horns when you walk? Get a REAL life. =)

for the people out there who don't see these fights, winning is a relative term to NME. Precasting recall and running by an [e.] member then hitting a runebook apparently counts as a win.

oh, and with regards to
So what, 1on1 you can beat me, I know it, it doesn't bother me
1on1: you die
1on2: you both die
1on3: at least 1 dies and the other runs
1on4+: i DONT die OR house hide, but instead dump my mana and hope you suck enough (it happens sometimes) and once i'm mana-drained I'll call for help. If even one person shows up:

2on4,5,6: You all die tbh.

And what happened to NME's promising beginnings with rules like "WE WILL NEVER HOUSE HIDE!"

p01n7e

Sorceror

The truth is you guys are the best team(so far), individually you are not godlike, you are not the best.At least those are my observations.Remember that morning(it was 8am my time) near the Magincia gate ? I recalled in unable to see whats going on cuz i was so sleepy i didnt even hit the correct macros on my kbd but me and shade(only TWO of us, him being alone before that) got PyRo,z0rak and after them you if i remember correctly.I think that you have your self-esteem waay too high, start imagining that in even numbers you guys might lose sometimes.
The other morning i woke up and saw the lich lorded thread .. z0rak was naming people who were at that brit fight - he counted shiri("pvp - shiri:wtf is that?") TWICE, he counted me when i just recalled, flagged 1v3 to you guys got para killed and left-that sums up a whole 30 secs.Yup, i'm starting to think that some of you are getting irrational justifying defeats sometimes(not sure if that brit fight was one of them, as i said i recalled and logged out).
My 2 cents.Flame me as much as you like.
edit:What i typed above does not mean skorpio,z0rak or anyone else in 2d/e. for that matter is a bad player, just the opposite, but as you guys have proven numerous times - the team is what matters most, not solo skills.

lordwolf

Wanderer

z0rak;219529 said:
for the people out there who don't see these fights, winning is a relative term to NME. Precasting recall and running by an [e.] member then hitting a runebook apparently counts as a win.

Nope, its called SCOUTING. after all, there were 3 of you =) but I suppose, knowing that Slave alone is ATLEAST my match, the right thing to do would be fight all three of you? you want me to just empty my bank and transfer my house to you while I'm at it? roflmao

motomi

Wanderer

lordwolf;219522 said:
its not my fault your not half the man you WERE with your programs.

Care to back up that statement with anything valid?

We still win just as much as we use too.

We still can kill every single one of your members 1v1 in 2 seconds.

People still house hide from us even though we have no "programs".

Normally I would say try harder, but in this case you are trying too hard.

lordwolf

Wanderer

p01n7e;219531 said:
The truth is you guys are the best team(so far), individually you are not godlike, you are not the best.At least those are my observations.Remember that morning(it was 8am my time) near the Magincia gate ? I recalled in unable to see whats going on cuz i was so sleepy i didnt even hit the correct macros on my kbd but me and shade(only TWO of us, him being alone before that) got PyRo,z0rak and after them you if i remember correctly.I think that you have your self-esteem waay too high, start imagining that in even numbers you guys might lose sometimes.
The other morning i woke up and saw the lich lorded thread .. z0rak was naming people who were at that brit fight - he counted shiri("pvp - shiri:wtf is that?") TWICE, he counted me when i just recalled, flagged 1v3 to you guys got para killed and left-that sums up a whole 30 secs.Yup, i'm starting to think that some of you are getting irrational justifying defeats sometimes(not sure if that brit fight was one of them, as i said i recalled and logged out).
My 2 cents.Flame me as much as you like.
edit:What i typed above does not mean skorpio,z0rak or anyone else in 2d/e. for that matter is a bad player, just the opposite, but as you guys have proven numerous times - the team is what matters most, not solo skills.

They also said SPOCK was on our side roflmao

lordwolf

Wanderer

motomi;219534 said:
Care to back up that statement with anything valid?

We still win just as much as we use too.

We still can kill every single one of your members 1v1 in 2 seconds.

People still house hide from us even though we have no "programs".

Normally I would say try harder, but in this case you are trying too hard.

Who the fuck are you anyways? just another tool? you SAY all this and I certianly think you guys have CONVINCED yourselves that you are that great.. FYI, your not, head from ass child.

p01n7e

Sorceror

FYI Chris, leave 'em.It's not worth it.. arguing over the internet for what ? 2 and 1/2 pixels ?

Scorpio X

Wanderer

lordwolf;219522 said:
How cute, it's a little girl comment. So what, should I make a comment about you should fly out here so I can face plant you? Seriously, it shows your lack of maturity if you feel the need come up with bullshit like that.

Nobody's crying here, you started your little bitch fest when you took comments about your guild to heart.

Yes, this is forum pvp. It's one person making verbal attacks on another. And no it's not "my fancy gay ass term". Too bad I never pvp'd with playuo, ask anyone that I've pvp'd with or against. Ask for screen shots, rpvs, whatever. Accusing me of using it just shows how little you know. Please, do the shard a favor and take your head out of your ass.