UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To all True Brits.

Keyser Soze

Wanderer
To all True Brits.

I am requesting that all inactive true brit faction members please leave the faction. we need the room for others that wish to be active in factions to join. those using the true brit faction for the skill gains, please leave and join to a different faction such as sl. my guild is unable to grow in size because no one can join true brits. and we need these members in so we may more effectively fight E. 2D, and any other E affiliated guild. I appreciate your help in this greatly, and thank you for your time.

Shade- The Fallen King - GM of NME
Soon to be Commanding Lord of True Brit. Faction.

lordwolfx

Knight
Re: To all True Brits.

QFT, WOLF needs new members too, and several members of ByZ cant join because of the TB size

malakhi

Wanderer

EVERYONE should join a different faction. if you all quit at the same time, then you can all join at the same time.

tb was a bad choice :(

just because you dont like silver serpents doenst mean you should join tb...

lordwolfx

Knight

i swore id never be order, and as was working to defend Lord British castle i got this sick feeling deep in my stomach, i think it was my testicles actualy shrinking!

ZachM1

Sorceror

Join SL or Minax again. CoM and TB are both have bloated ranks because theyre the easiest to get to for players looking for skillgain statloss. Either that or dont recruit as many people :/

z0rak

Wanderer

Zach-demise;217886 said:
Join SL or Minax again. CoM and TB are both have bloated ranks because theyre the easiest to get to for players looking for skillgain statloss. Either that or dont recruit as many people :/

The SL base is insanely fun to defend -- especially since you can't cast on it from outside on this server.

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

this wasnt something where i wanted opinions of switching factions. that is not in discussion. im merely making a request. not a complaint.

z0rak

Wanderer

Keyser Soze;217893 said:
this wasnt something where i wanted opinions of switching factions. that is not in discussion. im merely making a request. not a complaint.

Well, yes .. but

PooPsTa

Sorceror

you guys could make another branch of NME... say like an elite branch... just a thought... people gotta try out... and the elite branch can be factions while the other branch wont... this may also be nice for the people that would rather not be factions.... just a thought tho

p01n7e

Sorceror

Having 15 guilds doesn't help.Having different guild tags, some in factions , some not, requires parties to be made or else people's vortexes, area spells etc will target random members that went grey helping a friend.

lordwolfx

Knight

its easy, WOLF is TB, but still in ByZ alliance..

Just join alliance before turning faction... your set

p01n7e

Sorceror

Zach send me that haxx plzkthx : ) Yup i think i know a way to do it, it needs to be tested tho