UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To all True Brits.

T

The Stalker

Re: To all True Brits.

motomi;219549 said:
More like, who the fuck are you? Yea, I only play like once a week, but please, anyday you'd like me to prove myself, i'll duel you. I'm not saying im the greatest, but i'm sure as hell greater than you.

motomi has game

RockEye

Knight

OMG stop it guys, it's just a friggin game. Could we talk less and fight more :D I don't get it, do you e. guys really can't take a punch in a face?? Everytime someone of your ppl dies, we get a bunch of excuses why did it happened. Often you accuse someone for not playing by the rules or playin fair, but most often you break rules and act childish.
Does it really matter that much?? You're so full of yourself and your "super guild" but in reality you're a bunch of kids, who have too much time to play this game and take it too personal cause your real life is boring or shitty.
Don't talk shit here, fight, win or loose, die or survive, shut up and deal with any situation like a person.

ZachM1

Sorceror

A bunch of kids? Someone takes this whole forum thing to seriously. Way to make assumptions about peoples personal lives, ass.

RockEye

Knight

I said you take this game too personal.. and yea i consider ppl kids if they act like one no matter what age are they, cuz they are mentaly on the level of a kid or lower.... let's say vegetable.

ZachM1

Sorceror

You do realize that 90% of the reason we even reply to threads like these is because it gets some people so worked up....

I guess if you consider the people posting in rage in these threads more mature than the people just poking fun....

TBH pointe is the only NME guy Ive seen that actually has a level head on his shoulders.

RockEye

Knight

Zach-demise;219855 said:
You do realize that 90% of the reason we even reply to threads like these is because it gets some people so worked up....

very convinient excuse for some of your more temperament and mouthy guildies. Now i don't usually get involved in flame wars... and i consider i said what i had to say... case closed for me.

lordwolf;219516 said:
to scorpio.. 3/6 turned into 1/3 god you sure love to embellish.. everyone knows better.. you are just as pathetic as those "bastards hiding in their houses at brit gate" and as much as e says they will never hide in houses.. Xeres hid in a spot in a keep to get away, and when we finally tele'd in, he recalled out (what a man. nice "guts" kid). and Japwnt, used your house outside NME, ran in, BANNED PEOPLE to save his skin.. and hid in the house casting out from the 2nd floor. when that didn't work, he went back on the 1st, hid till he could recall.. and peace out! so.. Please.. who are you kidding? Really?
OK, well I'm kinda tired of this topic. while lordwolf rages I'd like to make 3 keys points here...

firstly. The house next to the NME is a PUBLIC FUCKING HOUSE. its not my fault you dont know how teleporters work. and on top of that, windowsdark is the owner, he's got it on a spare account.

secondly. I "hid" in pointe's keep because I was vastly out numbered. It started out like 2v1 and I was having a good time...but then more people came to join the ensuing gank. I have never claimed to be able to win 5v1, and if I remember right the odds were worse that day. My chiv mage is a utilty player. I bring skills to the team that give us a great advantage in the field. In doing that, I sacrifice a great deal of dmg potential. Even 1v1 I have a hard time killing mages because my dmg potential is much lower now. Am I whining, course not, this template was my choice and I like being unique.

thirdly, you never made it inside where I was in Pointe's keep. Everyone claimed this was a playuo hack that allowed people to tele into those areas. but its not. yes, I simply chilled in there until I could recall away. I did get a good laugh as the gank squad slowly realized where I was. I can only imagine what guild chat looked like. rofl.

now to address this thread as a whole. Lordwolf. you need to stop raging. the more you rage here, just stirs them up more so they will continue to post. I agree with rockeye tbh, less forum pvp and more demise pvp.

see you on the field

xaxas

Wanderer

xeres;219861 said:
Everyone claimed this was a playuo hack that allowed people to tele into those areas. but its not.

I have to put a small remark here: its not a playuo hack, true, but its an exploit and should be fixed/not used IMHO.

For the ones that dont have idea WTH am I talking about: there is a way for a player to enter a place in a pre-build keep that is normally unaccessable by normal means. Again I am NOT!1! saying its a hack or something, but its still unnatural.

As for the rest of the post I cannot comment because I was not involved in any way.

Why cant someone just kill this thread too :/ Or.. Why cant NME and E. have 1v1 Duels and whoever wins, well... wins and the others stfu. Im really tired of coming onto the forum just to see an average of three e. hate threads. I've dueled them and they fucking OWN. Its a fact. Accept it. And keep up with the PvP

Scorpio X

Wanderer

xaxas;219885 said:
I have to put a small remark here: its not a playuo hack, true, but its an exploit and should be fixed/not used IMHO.

For the ones that dont have idea WTH am I talking about: there is a way for a player to enter a place in a pre-build keep that is normally unaccessable by normal means. Again I am NOT!1! saying its a hack or something, but its still unnatural.

As for the rest of the post I cannot comment because I was not involved in any way.
It's kind of a funny little bug actually. I used to use it to tame swamp dragons that would spawn inside someone's keep since meteor won't kill it in aos.

z0rak

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;219888 said:
Why cant someone just kill this thread too :/ Or.. Why cant NME and E. have 1v1 Duels and whoever wins, well... wins and the others stfu. Im really tired of coming onto the forum just to see an average of three e. hate threads. I've dueled them and they fucking OWN. Its a fact. Accept it. And keep up with the PvP

because i'll win any kind of 1v1 or 1v2 fights and they all know it :/

if lordwolf does not reply, i'll assume that means he knows his place.

z0rak

Wanderer

The Stalker;219742 said:
isnt this from that movie stand by me? where the 3 kids follow the train tracks to find the dead body.. yeah good movie
holy crap, dude, mad props for knowing that :D

it is a good movie.

lordwolf

Wanderer

Stop taunting me fools. I have admit, on several occasions that 1on1, most members of e. and by most I mean 90% will beat me, never denied it, never said any of you sucked, and all of you know 100% of the time, I'll duel, I'll come out and fight, unless a) I don't have time, (sorry I'm a full time student/full time employed/ have a wife and a kid) or b) one of you just beat me and I'm in stat.

The ONLY exceptions to that is when I'm trying to accomplish a task and I run in to scout, with recall ready, ya, you think its cowardly but, I am worth nothing with 60% of my skills, we joined factions to fight, that doesn't mean we have to stick around when its 1 sided.

And as I already said, I have little or nothing more to say on forums.. I'm done with this form of conversation so.. NO zorak, you and no one else has put me in any place. this is childish, I had drinks last night and said exactly what I think of you, and THAT was childish of me, but hey.. can't change the past. You are what you are. I am what I am. It is, what it is.

lordwolf

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;219888 said:

Oh and just as a side note. This was NOT an e. hate thread, just one where people, who had nothing to do with the request, jumped in, 2 cents in hand and threw it out where no one asked. =)

Re: To all True Noobs.

lying on the forums to make me look bad is childish imho

Attachments

• hatethread.jpg
    hatethread.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 41

z0rak

Wanderer

RockEye;219764 said:
OMG stop it guys, it's just a friggin game. Could we talk less and fight more :D I don't get it, do you e. guys really can't take a punch in a face?? Everytime someone of your ppl dies, we get a bunch of excuses why did it happened. Often you accuse someone for not playing by the rules or playin fair, but most often you break rules and act childish.
Does it really matter that much?? You're so full of yourself and your "super guild" but in reality you're a bunch of kids, who have too much time to play this game and take it too personal cause your real life is boring or shitty.
Don't talk shit here, fight, win or loose, die or survive, shut up and deal with any situation like a person.

personal attacks, huh? you suck, your mom hates you, your dog is gay, you live in an all-male gay brothel. it's really the only solution to why you would ever flame anyone in a forum about a video game. you obviously have too much time and your rl sucks.

don't come back with the whole "i just did it to defend myself" or "i just made my observations" or even "i wanted to piss you off". That's inconceivable -- the only reason you could ever talk trash about a video game is if your home life is COMPLETELY fucked up. No, really. Only reason.

z0rak

Wanderer

lordwolf;219566 said:
It says e wins on the roof of it right next to NME tower, don't lie kid. I'm done talking, no more questions, no more whining. unless I'm buying or selling, this is my last post. I won't even have words for you in game other than Vas Ort Flam In Nox ect. I don't care about you, I don't want to know you.. I just want to kill your characters.

lordwolf;219934 said:
Stop taunting me fools. I have admit, on several occasions that 1on1, most members of e. and by most I mean 90% will beat me, never denied it, never said any of you sucked, and all of you know 100% of the time, I'll duel, I'll come out and fight, unless a) I don't have time, (sorry I'm a full time student/full time employed/ have a wife and a kid) or b) one of you just beat me and I'm in stat.

The ONLY exceptions to that is when I'm trying to accomplish a task and I run in to scout, with recall ready, ya, you think its cowardly but, I am worth nothing with 60% of my skills, we joined factions to fight, that doesn't mean we have to stick around when its 1 sided.

And as I already said, I have little or nothing more to say on forums.. I'm done with this form of conversation so.. NO zorak, you and no one else has put me in any place. this is childish, I had drinks last night and said exactly what I think of you, and THAT was childish of me, but hey.. can't change the past. You are what you are. I am what I am. It is, what it is.

you made a promise to stop talking in here -- you just called yourself a liar, i feel sad for you.

pbguy434

Knight

lordwolf;219566 said:
...I'm done talking, no more questions, no more whining. unless I'm buying or selling, this is my last post. I won't even have words for you in game other than Vas Ort Flam In Nox ect...
o rly?

lordwolf;219569 said:
Naa, you assholes just pushed me too far...
Apparently, no rly.

lordwolf;219576 said:
Sorry I didn't take the time to specify...
Keep posting, why don't ya?

lordwolf;219934 said:
Stop taunting me fools.
Stop posting, fool.

lordwolf;219938 said:
This was NOT an e. hate thread, just one where people, who had nothing to do with the request, jumped in, 2 cents in hand and threw it out where no one asked. =)
Way to make it into one, douche.

Windows Dark;219879 said:
e. wins even forum pvp
Nah, Magnus wins teh forum pvpz.

Southpark references truly make a post shine. We're here, we're not queer, but we're close, get used to it.