UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thank you to our DDoS attack artists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thank you to our DDoS attack artists

daylatehero said:
how do you know the pvp will be the same? you dont. he never said what he changed so you shouldnt just assume that everything surrounding pvp will be the same.

Exactly, people just keep asking him and tossing up what they think is going to change.

He confirmed a few things he would NOT change. PvP was not one of them, so it has a chance to have changes as well.

Duran

Wanderer

Well, I'm bored. I guess you deserve any breaks you want though.

ramrod

Wanderer

DasSchaf said:
Any further flames in this thread will result in warnings so stop it, stay on topic and keep your flames to pms or ingame

Plz point out any flames. i am yet to see any.

Sammich

Wanderer

Son of Wanker said:
360 is for homo's.............ps3 will be pwnage. :D

I agree

I believe 360 will fade away like dreamcast did when ps3 comes out

Sammich

Wanderer

LoX-Cats said:
well fiddlesticks.
im just trying to help.

will your changes on friday stop newbies like starscream from being commanding lord of factions? rofl, that guy is such a bad pvper its awesome.

yea he does suck. because hes a tamer haha. And after 4 or 5 of him and his guys gank you, they tell you how bad your guild is.

AND, I think the only people who have to worry about there house falling are the assholes who like to refresh right when it goes idoc. Or an hour before its susposed to fall etc. However I was watching three idocs that had awsome loot. But its cool. As long as I dont loose my reagents. I just went to about 2,000 of each instead of having to beg my friends for spare mandrake root and spiders silk

TheBlackMan said:
I agree

I believe 360 will fade away like dreamcast did when ps3 comes out

Yea, just like Xbox did while PS2 was out...:rolleyes:

I noticed a lot of game companies who used to develope for Sony have jumped to Microsoft and said they will stay there because the PS3 just isn't capable of what they want.

I will own both, why people have to be such a fanboy of one set system is beyond me.
Own them all and you have the best of all of them......[e sigh.

I won't own anything by Nintendo though just because I have never liked the kiddy family oriented type shit they do, and their controllers are very uncomfortable. Not to mention, the Revolution controller (if that is what you can call it) is just......ugh.

Y3k45

Wanderer

The N64 wasn't all that bad..

Had a few nice Bond games... Perfect Dark...

And couple of years ago, the Zelda games..

I think we should have given the new CUB event a chance before we go away and do some massive deletion. I personally have close to 2500 items I was going to toss in the fire, I am sure others are pack rats like me; just a thought!

Kaeko

Wanderer
Whatever you wanna do

Ryan, Im new to this shard, and new to UO in general. However I know what it is like running servers and games, Ive ran 3 online. Im green with whatever you do, server wipe, all item deletion, all trammie gear gone. Just make it so you're happy too.
Kaeko/Doomette

Armelo

Wanderer

Hehe I think hes removing mounts =) think about it...

Alot of items aka ethereal and other rewards...

No Mounts = more fun :p

Elryc

Wanderer

Hmmm Take away mounts?
Level the playing field on pvp?

Smells like IPY... and I likes the smell of IPY.

Status
Not open for further replies.