UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thank you to our DDoS attack artists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voodoo Child

Wanderer
Re: Thank you to our DDoS attack artists

down till friday eh... assholes ruining my fun. things were just getting interesting for me.

I don't see why anyone would quit over some patches and items being removed, unless they're just threatening to get their way... or their just dumb kids having tantrums. Things change and people die, the 2 constants in life.

LoX-Cats

Wanderer

well fiddlesticks.
im just trying to help.

will your changes on friday stop newbies like starscream from being commanding lord of factions? rofl, that guy is such a bad pvper its awesome.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

Wow.
I think this week will be my oportunity to reduce UO back from "50% of my life" to a game again, and maybe have even more fun than i allready had.

And as long as my beloved main characters are not deleted on friday i will be here.... and if it has to be then even all alone with choru <3

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Unless this patch is the adding of Trammel and removal of Fel I really dont see anyone quiting, people will bitch and moan, quit, I doubt it.

Mikey

Sorceror

'ey ryan, you got some nice time off. Much needed time. I dont really care if you wipe all of my stuff. The shard/Host is superior. Hybrid 4tw!! <3

DasSchaf

Wanderer

Shamus said:
Since the server is going to be offline for a week, what is going to happen to housing? I suspect that there will be quite a few houses that fall because they wern't refreshed too recently. I'm not sure how long it takes for a house to collapse from new, but i just thought I'd ask.
Deleting all houses ans everything inside will be a wonderfull way to drop item count!
:D
jk

Mikey

Sorceror

daylatehero said:
i dont like change. this seems like it COULD be a disappointment.
Who cares? The pvp will still be the same... thats what matters... items is just a thing... pvp is something you enjoy.. items you really cant enjoy. Just to show off how "rich" you are.. buy reagents or something. Real game: Pvp..

Mikey

Sorceror

In my opinion I think Ryan should reset the points. So every can have a chance again. I dont really faction much, so I really dont know, correct me if im wrong.. it might be fun if Ryan were to reset points.

Ryan.....What about house decay during this time? Will the active players actually lose their houses if they didn't refresh them the last available time before the DOS?

Valvorius Fess said:
Ryan.....What about house decay during this time? Will the active players actually lose their houses if they didn't refresh them the last available time before the DOS?
If the shard's down the decay time will not accrue. No worries, hehe.

Cebrious Arcane said:
If the shard's down the decay time will not accrue. No worries, hehe.
Cool....i heard its non reachable but still actually running. I see Ryan posted its down down....so thats cool. Wonder how much will revert or will we find empty plots at all the IDOCs we had to fall yesterday?

r33n

Knight

Ryan , I commend you. All the people that will bitch until your ears hurt, need to fuck off anyways. It is YOUR server, YOU took all the time for it, YOU created it. No one can tell you what changes to make. Take your time, take a vacation. The people that bitch about this probably need to take a break more than Ryan does. Maybe everyone won't take this server for granted anymore, thinking that they own a piece of it because they donated 5$ for a CBD, thus, think they have a say in every single change. Everyone enjoy the break, go do other things, most importantly, be with your family during thanksgiving. Come back with a better attitude, let the changes happen.. We are humans, we are able to adapt, we don't have to bitch about everything. The only constant in life, is change.

Dr. Jones

Wanderer

Just want to say THANKS RYAN for everything !!!

What ever you do is fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.