UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thank you to our DDoS attack artists

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlCkDrGn

Sorceror
Re: Thank you to our DDoS attack artists

Yeah with the shard down then how are the houses going to fall??? lol whoever is worried about that abviously know's nothing about computer.
And ryan i hope the CLEAN SHIT UP WEEK still occur's so we can throw our shit away and get CBD's or whatever else it is we get from it, i think the best way to do the CLEAN SHIT UP WEEK is if honestly ryan you could just put a list and say THIS IS WHATS BEING DELETED you already id ur shit and u said it can get down to 3,000,000 so if u posted a list it would give other people a chance to at least get a few things for what there throwing away then PEOPLE COULDENT BITCH! or at least shouldent...!

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVENT SHOWERED IN THREE DAYS BECAUSE OF UO!!! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!!!

Lynyrd

Knight

I still think you should wipe everything except characters and accounts.

Ryan said:
I seriously doubt that anyone will quit... well anyone that we dont want to quit.

I will tell you this. It's not going to be statloss. And you're not going to loose donation items.
if dontion items wont be deleted y should other items players worked for be deleted???

Ryan - Would you be able to turn off house decay until Friday; I'm sure it would be much appreciated.

There is one of the two options:
1. The ppl will love new changes and we will get even more new players
or
2. Everyone will hate it and just stop playing hybrid...

its one of the two, thers no middle, so be careful on what u do ryan :) but hmmm even taking your time to do it is worth it. u make ppl happy from all over the world, isnt that amazing just to think about it?

Elf

Sorceror

You don't have to worry about house decay. Think of it as someone pressing the pause button on the server until Friday.

SaL

Wanderer

Lol i pulled all my blessed rewards and items onto my main character during a move when the crash happened! Kinda hope they wipe all the houses now lol

Elf said:
You don't have to worry about house decay. Think of it as someone pressing the pause button on the server until Friday.
U missed a point...the server is still running... the conection to it is interrupted, thats all

mrwolfe

Sorceror

ryan should do whatever he wants to do with the shard. what are you gunna do quit?? hah!! if you have played here then you know there isnt ANYWHERE else to play. i have a few accounts on other shards and wont be logging into them even once before friday.

true dragon

Wanderer

I really dont care if some itens will be deleted. I trust on Ryan and staff members and i guess this new changes can be difficult to accept for many players, but UOGamers hybrid will still the best uo shard. Thanks Ryan for your dedication to this shard.

SaL

Wanderer

I heard Ryan just wants to get some well deserved xbox 360 time in. <3

Ajax

Lord

What's wrong with the system that was supposed to take place on 11/21? Sounded like a great idea to me. And I'm sure that there would be no problem dropping the item count, everyone was excited about it.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

Any further flames in this thread will result in warnings so stop it, stay on topic and keep your flames to pms or ingame

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Yay, I'm excited.
As long as pvp isn't majorly overhauled (and by that, I mean AOS implemented lols) and my regs/house/money is still intact I will be happy, everything we have (our guild) is surplus to requirement when you think about it, so this friday I can't wait to get on, see the changes, and enjoy the shard again, because you know it's going to be busy no matter what people think of the changes, and busy = fun.
Much love, and also, I can do..... irl stuff, like sort my insurance, ebay off stuff I don't use irl anymore, clean my room, early christmas shopping, oh joy.
I'm just eager to see the changes, you big tease Ryan.
Also, any idea what time friday?
Like after what would have been server wars? or this kinda time? or randomly.
Not that I want "the edge" as far as logging on and doing stuff goes, I am just literally going to be counting down the hours with glee and excitement.

Mikey said:
Who cares? The pvp will still be the same... thats what matters... items is just a thing... pvp is something you enjoy.. items you really cant enjoy. Just to show off how "rich" you are.. buy reagents or something. Real game: Pvp..
how do you know the pvp will be the same? you dont. he never said what he changed so you shouldnt just assume that everything surrounding pvp will be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.