UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Since uonewbs is leaving here's his going away present.

uonewb

Page
Maybe you don't see the same thing I do... 14-1... Shit on. What ever happened to quitting????????? Bye now, you can leave.
HAHAHAHA you don't want to chance it in other words, yeah you know you're place. once a pussy always a pussy and mark is scared of pussy...hmmmm=/

uonewb

Page
AmtothePm offering a 10m prize for an epic best of 11 between these two

Theyve both agreed, but they play at didfent hours and cant seem to get together :(

Someday we will see
that's not true.. he just doesn't log on the game because he know he sucks ass..literally..

crikey

Sorceror
I don't want to get in the middle, I think the both of you are ok dudes, and I like reading both if your comments, but it seems Uonewbs is the much more willing participant for this setup -_-

Prove it wrong!

uonewb

Page
I don't want to get in the middle, I think the both of you are ok dudes, and I like reading both if your comments, but it seems Uonewbs is the much more willing participant for this setup -_-

Prove it wrong!
im the best that's ever ran through this server, it's understable that he don't want none.

crikey

Sorceror
When I come back this week I want to do some recordings

Was thinking Id make it silly: a montage of Crikeys deaths, mishaps and misfortunes. I got it all planned out in my head. Toss in other LOL scenes I am lucky enough to catch on recording

Should have enough footage for a 15 minute short film in oh...3 hours?

I sucked bad enough 2 years ago. Now?

Gonna be ugly

uonewb

Page
You realize winning 1 fight doesn't compare to you losing 14-2 for gold right?

I fail to understand your logic here....

Not to mention you died 30 seconds later while I was on foot and newly rezed with 25 of each reg and 2 explode pots

LOL
i've won more than just 1 in every aspect bro...you are the one who runs from me, just remember that.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
i've won more than just 1 in every aspect bro...you are the one who runs from me, just remember that.

Runs from you?

Was I running from you when I beat you best out of 11 TWICE for gold?

Btw both of those you got smashed and it wasn't even close.

What about last time we fielded and you lost 5-0? And I am not going to post the screen shots again, because I know you're just going to act like it didn't happen because you're a delusional little bitch.

Nobody runs from you, and every time you duel anybody on here in the pits you got your ass handed to you and embarrassed.

You're like Nelson, you guys practice for hours and hours at a time, and simply can't ever get better.