UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Since uonewbs is leaving here's his going away present.

goodnight, i'll come back in a year or two and make you scared to 1v1/2v2+ again, i know you'll still be here with all of you're lies... have fun on a dead server.
I'd love to know who is scared of you... Every person on this shard could beat you 1v1 or 2v2 pretty easily.

tech.

Sorceror

miki the girl banger

@tech. he is banging your mother (the one to the left)

i'd let her give me head

hide that GUT THO

-rhythm-

Sorceror
where is any 1v1 wins out of at the very least..50 duels/1v1 field?... congratz on that.. you brag on being able to 1 button sync with someone else? you have alot to learn.. funny, anything more than 1-2 button pvp...you suck straight ass bro.. get real
looks to me you got owned 1vs1 and 2vs2, no wonder why you quit this shard
you suck dick kid.

tech.

Sorceror
rhythm and I already took your money 2v2.

btw, welcome back to UO.

if you would like to partake in discussion about fixing this server, please refer to the new sub-forum!

uonewb

Page
rhythm and I already took your money 2v2.

btw, welcome back to UO.

if you would like to partake in discussion about fixing this server, please refer to the new sub-forum!
Only fix I could think of is a gold wipe and giving everyone a set of balls and not be scared to die. that's about it, let's 2v2 again? surely the great tech isn't scared? 1v1/2v2 anytime my friend. i work over the nights so i won't be on as night much.