UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Since uonewbs is leaving here's his going away present.

uonewb

Page
Didn't you quit? You can leave whenever you wont be missed. Although I'm sure we will miss the free stock we get from killing you.
BRO, you know better than to even step on the field with me in any sort of even number fights, you just stay the fuck on the forums mark, where is our 1v1 you said you had to prepare for? will take you years to get on my level.

uonewb

Page
Hey, uonewbs is a good man! He worked tirelessly to lower the number of gheal charges on the server!
say's the guy who never leaves his house without a g heal wand...how are you able to even type that bullshit without feeling stupid? jesus christ the audacity some people have...gen pete you a forum warrior too? yeah i know...

BRO, you know better than to even step on the field with me in any sort of even number fights, you just stay the fuck on the forums mark, where is our 1v1 you said you had to prepare for? will take you years to get on my level.
Yea I said I would practice and then you went and quit LOL. Why would I practice for a 1v1 against a person who doesn't play?
You got shit on in almost every single even number fight LOL. Even 2v2s ez.Long Dong Silver-6.png Long Dong Silver-37.png Long Dong Silver-4.pngLong Dong Silver-3.png
Should I go on? I have over 100 more of these.

say's the guy who never leaves his house without a g heal wand...how are you able to even type that bullshit without feeling stupid? jesus christ the audacity some people have...gen pete you a forum warrior too? yeah i know...
Easiest 2v2's of my life, even when it was the first time 2v2ing with Dwayne lol.
a real ninja-9.png a real ninja-10.png a real ninja-11.png a real ninja-13.png a real ninja-14.png a real ninja-15.png a real ninja-17.png a real ninja-18.png a real ninja-19.png a real ninja-12.png

uonewb

Page

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Any chance you gaggle of retards could learn a bit about formatting so you know that posting a wall of screenshots will get your post ignored?

yeah sure that was with ravenous(turk) pings 300-600 i sure remember that, so cool bro, you won't 2v2 me now=)
Nice excuse for getting shit on 11-1 and dying to eb syncs lol. I'll 2v2 lol what about those 2v2's with mickey against you and escalator? What happened there? 3-0 then rage log... LOL

uonewb

Page
Nice excuse for getting shit on 11-1 and dying to eb syncs lol. I'll 2v2 lol what about those 2v2's with mickey against you and escalator? What happened there? 3-0 then rage log... LOL
you have more fun on the forums than you do in game i see, if you wanna 2v2 and get spanked, hit me up.

uonewb

Page
lol only 1 time you've died to me eh? you are very very funny bro, let's 2v2.. watch you won't do it, you'll make some lame excuse again and act like it wasn't you who got rekt, yet again. cmon mark, don't be a pussy. if you talk shit like you are good, you will have no problem proving it. but clearly you do...

lol only 1 time you've died to me eh? you are very very funny bro, let's 2v2.. watch you won't do it, you'll make some lame excuse again and act like it wasn't you who got rekt, yet again. cmon mark, don't be a pussy. if you talk shit like you are good, you will have no problem proving it. but clearly you do...
I'm pretty sure those pictures prove everything... You got shit on, it's pretty apparent. I'll 2v2 you and shit on you again, then you will make an excuse as to why you lost like you always do. "My teammate has was lagging" "Neon plays on your account" ect...

crikey

Sorceror
AmToThePm, are you still offering a 10MILLION prize to host a best of 11 fight between Uonewbs and Project7?

:)

Maybe instead of 1v1 you guys can 2v2 for the prize?

I'm pretty sure those pictures prove everything... You got shit on, it's pretty apparent. I'll 2v2 you and shit on you again, then you will make an excuse as to why you lost like you always do. "My teammate has was lagging" "Neon plays on your account" ect...
Or saying you're going to quit the game again like you did previously for the 1v1s LOL.