UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Since uonewbs is leaving here's his going away present.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
In honor of you leaving the game, i might as well tell you now it was me you lost 2v2 and 2v3 to for gold and pvp supplies.. You were complimenting us the whole night and wondering who i was.. it was me.. So here's your going away gift. A compilation of stellar SS's. Enjoy !! OH and please post counter SS's. of you killing MARIE LAVEAU.... not any other considering you maybe won only 2 or less i believe?

a real ninja-1.png a real ninja-2.png a real ninja-3.png a real ninja-4.png a real ninja-5.png a real ninja-6.png a real ninja-7.png a real ninja-8.png a real ninja-9.png a real ninja-10.png

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Basically the definition of rekt.
A Real Ninja is the only person I have ever met who made it a goal to be average.
Hopefully some day he can make that dream come true. But until then maybe I will add to this thread!

I could keep going but my fingers hurt :/

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

Nice job, I guess one win makes up for 100+ loses.

Remember after you finally got a win against me you got so excited that you died to me while I'm on foot newly rezed with 10 of each reg and 2 explode pots?

It's okay I do.

If that's not enough, here is you losing for 10 mil after I gave you 2 months and 3,000 duels to practice

uonewb

Page
you've got at least 8+ alchy chars, please don't talk about duel counts to someone who has 10x less than you...makes 0..ZERO sense. also a video of me beating you 2v2.. i've beaten you in every aspect of the game.. you can't act like you are better, you hide from me. i've begged you, (sad that i have to beg you to be competitive at the game) to duel me/1v1 field me, 99 percent of the time you actually accept, you are on the field talking shit and have neon with you/ or 3 other people... lmfao hide/run more/wand more/have neon duel for you more/use auto tab more/ you clearly need it. it was fun as hell when you were the hotspot to the mobs of the month,"ratmen"

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
LOL

Are you fucking retarded?

Okay you managed to win ONE 2v2 in which you declined to do more.

Does ONE win make up for hundreds of loses?

The last time we fought on the field you lost 5-0 and I have screen shots and witnesses to back it up.

You fucking suck and you aren't even fun to beat because it literally is not even close to being a challenge.

Get good nerd.

uonewb

Page
you said the last time we fielded we lost 5-0?????? pleaseeee please show me these screenshots and i'll show you mine.. please, i'll wait to go to bed, just for these screenshots. also, i remember you said you never used the automatic weaken wand macro right? got screen shots of you using it..you rely on so many crutches, i never heard of auto tab until you, how sad...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you said the last time we fielded we lost 5-0?????? pleaseeee please show me these screenshots and i'll show you mine.. please, i'll wait to go to bed, just for these screenshots. also, i remember you said you never used the automatic weaken wand macro right? got screen shots of you using it..you rely on so many crutches, i never heard of auto tab until you, how sad...

Please explain to me about this screen shot of a weaken wand macro.

I would love to see your screen shot of a macro LOL

1 sec I will be glad to get them

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you said the last time we fielded we lost 5-0?????? pleaseeee please show me these screenshots QUOTE]

Finally here is you doing what you do best, running and hiding in your house once you use all your mana and fail to kill me.

Do you want me to post the 80 something photos I have from me killing you in 2v2's?

uonewb

Page
that's 4, 90 percent of the time yall ran and everytime we came out.. even with just 3 ppl total, one of you died and then rest of ya'll haul ass lmfao and come back on alts/ you died and came back on an alt, but i suck?? please... wake up.

uonewb

Page
goodnight, i'll come back in a year or two and make you scared to 1v1/2v2+ again, i know you'll still be here with all of you're lies... have fun on a dead server.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
that's 4, 90 percent of the time yall ran and everytime we came out.. even with just 3 ppl total, one of you died and then rest of ya'll haul ass lmfao and come back on alts/ you died and came back on an alt, but i suck?? please... wake up.

That's 6 actually, I am glad your counting skills are up to par with your story telling skills

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
goodnight, i'll come back in a year or two and make you scared to 1v1/2v2+ again, i know you'll still be here with all of you're lies... have fun on a dead server.

Yes the guy who beat you 14-3 for 10 mil is afraid to duel you.

I am glad logically that makes sense in your head.

Maybe you should go practice another 3,000 duels before trying to step up to the champ pumpkin.

I told you after I beat you AGAIN for the millionth time, I refuse to duel some piece of shit like you who doesn't pay up after he loses,

I know you eventually paid up, but it took over a week and you spent that entire time making up excuses and bull shit stories to make up for why you lost.

You're a piece of shit and don't deserve it