UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Since uonewbs is leaving here's his going away present.

not to rain on your parade or anything but Statistics hasn't been in factions for a year so you posted some rlly old pictures, just saying..
I'm pretty sure he said that I didn't win any even number fights vs. him, why does it matter when it happened? All I see is him getting destroyed ez.

The Monk231

Wanderer
correction it proves a lil bit that you at one point in time was better than, now im not saying you arnt better than him right now I have no proof of either of you being better than the other.

crikey

Sorceror
correction it proves a lil bit that you at one point in time was better than, now im not saying you arnt better than him right now I have no proof of either of you being better than the other.
AmtothePm offering a 10m prize for an epic best of 11 between these two

Theyve both agreed, but they play at didfent hours and cant seem to get together :(

Someday we will see

amtothepm

Knight
Because if it were best of 10. You could end up going 5 - 5. The extra duel is the tie breaker if it ever came to that.

crikey

Sorceror
seriously? why best of 11 its kind of redundant to add 1 extra duel
Because if it were best of 10. You could end up going 5 - 5. The extra duel is the tie breaker if it ever came to that.
If went 5-5 that would suck

After all the trash talk between these two, somebody should have their pride REKT

plus, amtothepm is investing alot of gold in this. Im sure he is expecting some tears

Amtothepm: if this ever happens you should video record the fights so people who missed it can watltch