UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Since uonewbs is leaving here's his going away present.

uonewb

Page
lol, if that's the case and if that were true, step in the pits with me, no running no wands, yeah you don't like the risk. just step up.

hey mickey , remember how you exaggerate everything? and you never dueled me 30 times EVER you have been dodging me for a year now tbh. best of five whenever you want.

30? doubtful and you never dueled me anymore , most of those are probably from when i came back like 2 years ago , the last time we dueled it was pretty even i think it was 3-3 or 4-3

i had to duel you on an alt becuase you never wanna fight me , and i tihnk it was either 3-3- or 4-3 you but the fact is thats the only time you would duel and the first time we dueled in over a year and it was pretty fucking even so shut up twat

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

I can keep going if you like....

are you retarded? i just said if you beat me it was like over a year ago , and this just proves it. I havent played field mouse in almost 2 years. and it was when i first came back. like i said you last time we dueled it was pretty even and i offerd to duel right now and you dodge , so dont waste my time with this childish shit

i name changed a field mouse to glitch and ive been playing as glitch for a long time. the ones of me as saber are recent , the ones of you beating me on field mouse are really old ... its kind of like how you posted pics of that one time you beat tyler like 90 times lol

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
hahahah lies

I haven't even had my Rhonda rousey character for a year.

I didn't even know who she was until 6-7 months ago LOL

yeah because you are a bandwagon ufc fan that doesnt even knowwhat hes watching. who else would name a char over a one dimensional over hyped athlete. ronda rousey has been exposed , just like you lil buddy. like i said im down to do a set of duels whenever. maybe it wasnt 2 years ago but it was over a year , ask anyone ... i changed it to glitch awhile ago.