UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Since uonewbs is leaving here's his going away present.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
yeah because you are a bandwagon ufc fan that doesnt even knowwhat hes watching. who else would name a char over a one dimensional over hyped athlete. ronda rousey has been exposed , just like you lil buddy. like i said im down to do a set of duels whenever. maybe it wasnt 2 years ago but it was over a year , ask anyone ... i changed it to glitch awhile ago.

LOL say's the pussy who tries to tell everybody he's some MMA bad ass but we all know is a lie LOL.

Btw it doesn't matter when those fights were you fucking moron. When those fights took place you were very active and playing/alchy dueling all the time. Do you think you magically got better in the last 6 months to a year that you haven't been playing?

Get real nerd.

You fucking suck, and have been exposed AGAIN.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
i never once claimed to be some "mma badass"

Okayyyy LOL.

Regardless the rest of that statement is true. It doesn't matter when those fights took place. They happened when you were alchy dueling all the time so its not like you got any better when you haven't been playing the last 6 months lol

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
are you on now ? we can do that best of five you've been avoiding for a year

No I am about to leave for a superbowl party.

Btw, you and ninja have the same retarded thought process.

You claim that I am dodging you then I destroy you and 2 weeks later you are saying the same thing.

No, i am not dodging you. You just simply suck.

End of story

thats impossible that you destroy me two week later ... because you been dodgin a year , yeah enjoy your superbowl party with ur fat slob friends maybe you guys can ride float-able pool furniture and give eachother reacharounds again.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
thats impossible that you destroy me two week later ... because you been dodgin a year , yeah enjoy your superbowl party with ur fat slob friends maybe you guys can ride float-able pool furniture and give eachother reacharounds again.

Hey my friends aren't fat they are just bulking up for the winter.

But it's no wonder you have no real life friends

Literally every single person that I have came in contact in this game, has told me they can't stand being in call with you for more than 5 minutes because you're so fucking annoying. It's no wonder you and uonewbs get along so well LOL.

Anyways, you have yourself another glorious sunday on your computer bro.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
that's funny because I've been playing with a lot of the same people for awhile. and the majority of them think you are quite the fag.

I tried being in call with you once, and after 5 minutes I almost wanted to kill myself.

The only people that are willing to play with you are the same kids that nobody else will play with.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Every guild you have ever put together has been filled with b squad kids that were god awful in comparison to the groups I have played with.

All those kids that think "im quite the fag"

Are the same ones I beat over and over again and laugh at in their face.

Just like you.

if you are still that stoked after the last time you beat me , over a year ago... then i feel sorry for you , the very last time we fought it was even and you refuse to fight anymore so don't waste my time.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
if you are still that stoked after the last time you beat me , over a year ago... then i feel sorry for you , the very last time we fought it was even and you refuse to fight anymore so don't waste my time.

Dude i just posted screen shots of the last time we dueled and you got smashed like 30-3.

I am not stoked about it, I am simply showing you why I don't waste my time dueling you.

You suck and aren't worth wasting resources on.

I can see it now bro. " mickey beats Nelson 20-0"

"Nice job mickey you beat a handicap kid that drinks his mountain dew out of a straw"

Get the fuck outta here virgin lips wasteman

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You can make up any story that you want to, you can clearly see me on Ronda putting a beat down on you. I know for a fact it was within the last year because I haven't had that character for very long.