UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rules Update - 3/9/07

destrogalx

Sorceror
Re: Rules Update - 3/9/07

GM Bob: Ryan! I have harsh news sir!
Gm Ryan: What is it?
GM Bob:It seems that some players are cheating!
Gm Ryan: On MY server? Who would dare cheat on MY server? I must make a post about this, and subsequently delete their accounts. That will make me look all powerful and stuff.
GM Bob: Excellent thinking sire! May I continue sucking your dick?
Gm Ryan: Yes.... yes....

Sam-hybrid

Knight

destrogalx;1289893 said:
Gm Ryan: On MY server? Who would dare cheat on MY server? I must make a post about this, and subsequently delete their accounts. That will make me look all powerful and stuff.

what...the...fuck...

you wanker...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

destrogalx;1289893 said:

And all of your accounts will get deleted for the fuck of it.

Are you on the list?

stunna99

Wanderer

Sad part is... you will still see Akasha with un tamable pets owning you with one hit kills and same with Mark... yet everybody else is cheating lol funny shit heheh

Sam-hybrid

Knight

remeber tho Akasa's been here for a while now and marks and admin, best thing to do is just stay away from her, that way no harm no foul :)

stunna99

Wanderer

If you ask me Krios is only good when its 2v2 and stupid shit like that doesnt help that much in the field by yourself... so stay away from the setups in the pits and theres no harm no foul... right? or am i just wrong and didnt have what everybody uses Krios for... i dont care i used it for one day on StunnA... didnt like how it looked and couldnt understand it so i stopped using it but seemed like it was just really good for cross healing dumps... but whatever i guess ill be on that list i got nothing to hide in my eyes i didnt cheat so.... good day heheh

Sam-hybrid

Knight

simplyshane;1290151 said:
Who's akasa? Pics?

i dont have any, shes red, rides a skele steed ( real one ) all dark clothing nd usually has 2 wolves wich have same sats os a 7x mare :)

Who

Wanderer

Glad to see you cracking down on cheating Ryan, dont see why people cant just stay on the same playing field as everyone esle.

Also, heres an RPV i took of Akasha for those of you who have not seen her in action. Mares are 7x GM perfect mares and teleport away when they get too far from her. One things for sure, its fun to fight her.

Akasha RPV

*edit, forgot RPV lolz*