UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rules Update - 3/9/07

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Rules Update - 3/9/07

I though it was time for an update... it has been a while I know. It has recently come to light that we have some players who have circumvented the PlayUO (Krrios Client) block. We know who you are and starting this weekend we will be compiling a list of those of you who have been cheating and will be deleting your accounts.

Please understand this is not a ban. This is not a temporary punishment this is an all out account deletion. In addition to doing this the players who are deleted will have their names publicized so that every player on our shard has the ability to know who is cheating.

We appreciate those of you who continue to abide by the rules and cooperate with the guidelines which are in place for the shard and look forward to leveling the playing field for you once again.

Thanks for your time.

UPDATE: I wanted to let you know if you have a friend who is using KUOC that has accessed your account it will be deleted. All associated accounts will be deleted to those of a 'cheater'. If you are caught cheating every account you have logged into will be deleted.

Sam-hybrid

Knight
Re: Rules Update - 3/9/07

good effort, thanks.

Question tho, say a while back if you have ever used it, will this affect it or is it people who use it every time the log on Gamers?

HeD

Wanderer

What's to stop players from making another account and moving all of their stuff there?

LilGuy

Sorceror

Omg thank you....I had a feeling Krioss client was still out there....*looks at urinal cake*

duxwig

Wanderer

I like it! Only one problem was the forewarning :(

Now they know, and can move any valuable items to a friend and then have it transferred back :(

Peniku

Page

VERY VERY THANK,,, when account got deleted the House drop INSTANT? if yes, a have a list of houses to camp hahaah!!!

impactaway

Wanderer

LilGuy;1289024 said:
Omg thank you....I had a feeling Krioss client was still out there....*looks at urinal cake*

haha. I thought the exact same thing.

YAY FOR IDOCS!

LilGuy;1289024 said:
actually i wouldnt have thought that one at all..........
lets keep teh cheat acusations to a bare minimum, just wait for the list before you assume things.

Mandatory-PSI;1289033 said:
what is this kirros client and what did it allow them to do?

auto heal ect....., many different scripts can be written for this program

Mandatory-PSI;1289033 said:
what is this kirros client and what did it allow them to do?

Krrios client was another way to open uo, it had features similiar to razor with less glitches. The main problem it had was a memory leak which would cause some not to be able to use it.

Krrios client was banned because it allowed the use of plugins (side scripts that individuals wrote) This wouldnt have been a problem except people were writing scripts that gave them unfair advantages such as auto chug and sync dump. Because of this it was banned until krrios could release a new version which will not allow plugins.

This problem seems to be happening with razors record feature nowadays, hence the banning of all automated combat macros.... UOG = fair , no auto chuggin allowed.

LilGuy

Sorceror

JesseJane;1289040 said:
actually i wouldnt have thought that one at all..........
lets keep teh cheat acusations to a bare minimum, just wait for the list before you assume things.

auto heal ect....., many different scripts can be written for this program

Think what you may...im almost positive..