UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rules Update - 3/9/07

Soul Shadown

Wanderer
Re: Rules Update - 3/9/07

nice..and if i hada friend who has logged into an account,and i logged on it to..will be my accounts delete?or only the ones that he has logged on?

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

talkshowhost;1289054 said:
I really hope you dont accidentally delete any non-cheater accounts.. ..

lol word, this happened to a friend of mine a while ago ;p

I logged on to uo once after it was banned not knowing and it kicked me off after a couple seconds, that is when i found out it was banned. Will people who logged on like that without knowing be deleted too? Or do you somehow have a way to tell who has broken through that auto kick thing?

duxwig

Wanderer

plague_spores-hybrid;1289071 said:
I logged on to uo once after it was banned not knowing and it kicked me off after a couple seconds, that is when i found out it was banned. Will people who logged on like that without knowing be deleted too? Or do you somehow have a way to tell who has broken through that auto kick thing?

PS: How is that client YOUVE been developing going ;)

Ajax

Lord

plague_spores-hybrid;1289071 said:

I had a similar question, it kicked me off as well although I have never have had KUOC installed on my computer, always been a razor guy. I got the message saying my client was out of date or I was using KUOC or something along those lines. I then logged off, waited a second or two logged back on and I have been fine ever since. This was about a month ago

LilGuy

Sorceror

I too have had that happen..I think its some bug in razor that makes the UO:G recognize it as KUOC or something...But yea..like you..i logged off and logged on again and it was fine..strange..

Soul Shadown

Wanderer

YEA RITE..U MEAN THAT U HAVE BEEN PLAYING AT KUOc,NOW Ur TRYING DONT GET BANNED But...ur gona get owned

Jackson221

Wanderer

I hate to say this, being new and all, but I'm pray this doesn't get out of hand and MANY innocent peoples accounts are deleted. I never used KIOOS, heck didn't even know about it until I started this server and read some of the forum threads about it. However, it was pretty obvious if you got caught using it, you were gone, no exceptions no warnings. So, obviously, I stayed far away from the client. Again, I just hope that we don't see a massive outcry from innocent players that their account got deleted, for god knows the real cheaters will join in, meaning MANY people will be victimized and punish yet innocent and falsely accused, and who can tell the difference between the honest and the dishonest?

Btw, I don't wanna get off subject, so perhaps we could continue this topic ina seperate thread. Someone made a comment talking about how ANY type of auto-pvp scriptin whether razor or whatever other methods is not legal? Hmmm, if that is the case they'd have to ban 99% of the server. No one doesn't at least have last target and heal macros when PVPing, and if they don't they are noobs. I haven't PVP yet at all, so I'm one of the bottom .1 percent. Unless you call getting ganked and not even trying PvPing. However, I've ghosted at IDOCS and watched PVP battles and there is NOWAY they can target people on the move that fast without last target , auto-heal, etc. etc.

Jackson221;1289119 said:
Btw, I don't wanna get off subject, so perhaps we could continue this topic ina seperate thread. Someone made a comment talking about how ANY type of auto-pvp scriptin whether razor or whatever other methods is not legal? Hmmm, if that is the case they'd have to ban 99% of the server. No one doesn't at least have last target and heal macros when PVPing, and if they don't they are noobs. I haven't PVP yet at all, so I'm one of the bottom .1 percent. Unless you call getting ganked and not even trying PvPing. However, I've ghosted at IDOCS and watched PVP battles and there is NOWAY they can target people on the move that fast without last target , auto-heal, etc. etc.

those are not auto, i was referring to auto chug, you get poisoned and it auto chugs a cure pots... they are looped razor macros: if poisoned chug orange potion.

Smithdude

Sorceror

I'm sure they have a solid understanding of who is using the client and who is not. The individuals who will be deleted had to get around the client block.

Jackson221

Wanderer

plague_spores-hybrid;1289126 said:
those are not auto, i was referring to auto chug, you get poisoned and it auto chugs a cure pots... they are looped razor macros: if poisoned chug orange potion.

Ahh ok, thanks for the clarification. So a loop running to do it for you is illegal where writing a macro that you have to hit a button is a ok.

I was gonna say... hehehe :)

Btw, I do have faith in the administrators on this server. I guess I'm just the type of person that always has in the back of his mind, everyone makes mistakes. :p

Green Jelly

Wanderer

Yay, but you should have kept it secret till you deleted their accounts so they couldn't give all their crap to their friends so it wouldn't get deleted lol.

Green Jelly;1289167 said:
Yay, but you should have kept it secret till you deleted their accounts so they couldn't give all their crap to their friends so it wouldn't get deleted lol.

qft

This announcement should of been posted after the fact.

Wolfsbaine

Sorceror

Jackson221;1289119 said:
I hate to say this, being new and all, but I'm pray this doesn't get out of hand and MANY innocent peoples accounts are deleted. I never used KIOOS.

You most certainly never used KIOOS. and if many peoples accounts get deleted its ok cause they were cheating (9 out of 10 people go OMG I QUIT UO ITS RUINED MY LIFE and then 3 months later they come back cause they are bored or have nothing better to do with their ruined life.) so dont stress about the population going down

Mistro

Sorceror

Ajax-hybrid;1289080 said:
I had a similar question, it kicked me off as well although I have never have had KUOC installed on my computer, always been a razor guy. I got the message saying my client was out of date or I was using KUOC or something along those lines. I then logged off, waited a second or two logged back on and I have been fine ever since. This was about a month ago

Ive never used "KUOC" nor has anyone been on my account, and ive seen this as well. I just reinstalled and patched all the way and was able to log back on

although i didnt think of it much at the time, now im a bit worried.

glad i saved the screenshot

is this the same "error" you saw Ajax?