UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rules Update - 3/9/07

Ajax

Lord
Re: Rules Update - 3/9/07

Mistro;1289214 said:
Ive never used "KUOC" nor has anyone been on my account, and ive seen this as well. I just reinstalled and patched all the way and was able to log back on

although i didnt think of it much at the time, now im a bit worried.

glad i saved the screenshot

is this the same "error" you saw Ajax?

Yes it is, although I didn't uninstall and re-patch I simply logged off and logged back on

Nienor

Wanderer

I have seen that as well it seems to have happened to me after a server reset or a crash I have seen that 2 times on my player chars and I have never used the client either.

selo

Wanderer

I wanna unbutton your pants just a little bit.

I have a feeling I know some of the names who are going to pop up on this list.

I Cheat

Wanderer

I'd like to know the method used to detect PlayUO, I can see some false positives coming...

Good to see UOG staff sticking to thier guns. But if for some reason this never happens, at least give us the list of players. Thank you.

Snooze575

Wanderer

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA sux to be some people for sure...

i hope some people who are in tight with the GMS that do happen to use the client get deleted still...

Flipper

Knight

LMFAO

some people seriously couldn't compete without KUOC? what fucking trash

it's one thing to use it while it's legal (lame), it's another to complain about it being banned and threatening quitting (double lame!) but being unable to compete without it??? that straight up bypasses triple lame and rockets into quadruple lame

Flipper

Knight

Snooze575;1289400 said:
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA sux to be some people for sure...

i hope some people who are in tight with the GMS that do happen to use the client get deleted still...

idiot

if its ban then how could they use it?

i just dont get it... did they alter some program files or something in it to get it to work again or what?

FLICK-hybrid;1289457 said:
if its ban then how could they use it?

i just dont get it... did they alter some program files or something in it to get it to work again or what?

Like they are going to tell you so more people can attempt to cheat. I think it is fair that they can transfer some of their leet stuff, but they can still transfer houses which is lame. They can create another dummy account to transfer their houses and then transfer them back after the deletion. What this is going to do is cause some embarrassment and loss of respect for a few of the servers players that came to be leet that are not! So at least be happy they are going to do something about the cheaters.