UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rules Update - 3/9/07

Slip

Page
Re: Rules Update - 3/9/07

i get that error sometimes to...
All you have to do is log-out, wait a few seconds, then log back in and its fine.

Okay, I might suck but that don't mean their heals are gonna go off everytime their health goes down instantly and not knowing we dropped

Ticaliano

Wanderer

Ryan;1289009 said:
Please understand this is not a ban. This is not a temporary punishment this is an all out account deletion. In addition to doing this the players who are deleted will have their names publicized so that every player on our shard has the ability to know who is cheating.[/B]

So where's the list of cheaters?

Lesabre

Sorceror

FLICK-hybrid;1302869 said:
if it so obvious then why did u even make that statement?

He said they were doing it with playuo, I stated that its possible to do with razor. In no way does that mean it's legal. In no way was that even related to what I was talking about. Good god the internet is dumb.

Wodash

Wanderer

Ryan;1289009 said:
I though it was time for an update... it has been a while I know. It has recently come to light that we have some players who have circumvented the PlayUO (Krrios Client) block. We know who you are and starting this weekend we will be compiling a list of those of you who have been cheating and will be deleting your accounts.

Please understand this is not a ban. This is not a temporary punishment this is an all out account deletion. In addition to doing this the players who are deleted will have their names publicized so that every player on our shard has the ability to know who is cheating.

We appreciate those of you who continue to abide by the rules and cooperate with the guidelines which are in place for the shard and look forward to leveling the playing field for you once again.

Thanks for your time.

UPDATE: I wanted to let you know if you have a friend who is using KUOC that has accessed your account it will be deleted. All associated accounts will be deleted to those of a 'cheater'. If you are caught cheating every account you have logged into will be deleted.

If a cheater guesses/cracks/finds out your password somehow logs on will you get banned? if so that sounds like a serious griefing tactic.