UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rhk ?

Mordrid

Sorceror
Re: Rhk ?

We are all ganking buddy thats the part of the game "group fight" thats why demise is cool we have alot of player who are doing teamplay for take a champ or kill another guild. And im gonna be happy to join us in this game =]

Dexter-LoM;422470 said:
oh please I-own-you and that french guy from cake vs me last night once i was face planted you guys did not fight you had a nice lovely talk together or how bout the time it was I-own-you and cow from fm vs me or how bout the time it was good and some guys from zen vs me ,, i can go on and on I aint saying we are better then anyone I am just saying everyone has friends in different guilds that sometimes are there to help. does not mean that we are allied just like it does not mean you are allied with them.. its comon sence that is it 1+1=2 but i guess sommetimes for some people 1+2 = the whole shard lol makes me laugh

I'm better than you.

J

John Doe

prohunter33;422448 said:
cake, rhk, guns, tw, high are five i can think of off the top of my head without looking at screenshots.

Before you post, better look at your screenshots. I bet if 5 of us all made different guilds, you would call us a "5 guild alliance zerg", morons.

RHK SST TW already had agreements with each other before we joined.
btw
China Prevail

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Krylun;422738 said:
Go some pages back and check for screenshots.
Oh, theres a 2vs1 on my signature too..

I wont waste my time posting more screenshots of me powning Zenishit guys, because they know.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that was in guards, so clearly not a 2v1.

lordwolfx

Knight

Davey_Havok;411351 said:
First of all, it's auto death screenshot. You die alot, it's probably time to empty your folder. Second, they are ganks, but on your guys' side as usual. It's too bad you tried to gank 2 current top 5 players on demise and failed horribly.

Oh yeah...

LOL

autodeath dosent take screenshots when YOU die, but when OTHER humanoids die

Topgun1337

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;423770 said:
I'd love to see those big sponge hands at sporting events with "STFU" written on them.

Oh fat ass talks about sports, like you've ever played a sport all you do is eat cheeseburgers.

Topgun1337;423916 said:
Oh fat ass talks about sports, like you've ever played a sport all you do is eat cheeseburgers.

Do I even justify this with even more verbal abuse? At this point Topgun is just playing a sad tune for his own existence.

Topgun1337

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;423932 said:
Do I even justify this with even more verbal abuse? At this point Topgun is just playing a sad tune for his own existence.

Lol and that's why i'm on varsity as a freshman lol and all i do is sit around and play uo like ebys fat ass.