UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rhk ?

J

John Doe

Re: Rhk ?

prohunter33;422257 said:
gotta love all the guilds they allie. ive seen them fight alone side 9 different guilds now and rising

What guilds?

Dexter-LoM

Knight

prohunter33;422257 said:
gotta love all the guilds they allie. ive seen them fight alone side 9 different guilds now and rising
really please tell me wich ones cause it might be because no one likes me that all other guilds just attacks me at first line of sight :eek:

Davey_Havok;422429 said:
Yet he still talks like he's the best? 3 v 1ing us and what not.

Well, I had Kenneth, Paragon Dancer & a paragon pvp at the gate at the same time once while I was AFK and he killed them all.

Maybe that's what he meant.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

luigi-demise;422336 said:
I dunno t.w, for one?
your right we do fight with T.W same as some of the Zen fight by the side of F,M ,, so your point is :D that is 1 for 1 not like 9 lol
and also not talking for the whole guild their is still others that fghts along RHK but I wear the tag and still get attack by them lol

also you cant count the people that have alt char in others guild that plays with those char with us sometimes.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

prohunter33;422448 said:
cake, rhk, guns, tw, high are five i can think of off the top of my head without looking at screenshots.
lol
high is motly all people from RHK,, wierd if guns is by our side I better get my insurance money back lol cake wierd yesterday they were helping Zen soo umm RHK is not an allie its the guild lol

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Dexter-LoM;422450 said:
lol
high is motly all people from RHK,, wierd if guns is by our side I better get my insurance money back lol cake wierd yesterday they were helping Zen soo umm RHK is not an allie its the guild lol

If you mean helping by giving me insurance money then, yeah i guess.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

luigi-demise;422466 said:
If you mean helping by giving me insurance money then, yeah i guess.
oh please I-own-you and that french guy from cake vs me last night once i was face planted you guys did not fight you had a nice lovely talk together or how bout the time it was I-own-you and cow from fm vs me or how bout the time it was good and some guys from zen vs me ,, i can go on and on I aint saying we are better then anyone I am just saying everyone has friends in different guilds that sometimes are there to help. does not mean that we are allied just like it does not mean you are allied with them.. its comon sence that is it 1+1=2 but i guess sommetimes for some people 1+2 = the whole shard lol makes me laugh

EvilChild

Knight

I think the problem is that you guys aren't so much allied with all of those other guilds... its just that whenever you and those other guilds see zen you have a temporary truce to attack us.

Whenever zen is around you guys go back to in fighting.

tbh, it doesn't really matter to me much at all. The last few large battles we had we were outnumbered by a few but it was still fun and we still "won" (I say won loosely because there wasn't anything to actually win... but we were all up and the other guys were all down)

cuattamu

Knight

Dexter-LoM;422470 said:
oh please I-own-you and that french guy from cake vs me last night once i was face planted you guys did not fight you had a nice lovely talk together or how bout the time it was I-own-you and cow from fm vs me or how bout the time it was good and some guys from zen vs me ,, i can go on and on I aint saying we are better then anyone I am just saying everyone has friends in different guilds that sometimes are there to help. does not mean that we are allied just like it does not mean you are allied with them.. its comon sence that is it 1+1=2 but i guess sommetimes for some people 1+2 = the whole shard lol makes me laugh

Frost, just a comment. Can you please try to use some punctuation? It will make it quite a bit easier to read what you are trying to say.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

EvilChild;422486 said:
I think the problem is that you guys aren't so much allied with all of those other guilds... its just that whenever you and those other guilds see zen you have a temporary truce to attack us.

Whenever zen is around you guys go back to in fighting.

tbh, it doesn't really matter to me much at all. The last few large battles we had we were outnumbered by a few but it was still fun and we still "won" (I say won loosely because there wasn't anything to actually win... but we were all up and the other guys were all down)
Ill agree , the second one was sooo mest up on our part everyone was way out of wack but at the end man it was fun.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

cuattamu;422496 said:
Frost, just a comment. Can you please try to use some punctuation? It will make it quite a bit easier to read what you are trying to say.
I would, I could, I will just dont ask me where all those dots and comma goes :)

Dexter-LoM

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;422502 said:
The Zen alliance composes of Unfa-+hful and Zen.

Unfa-+hful is just a side guild to look cool because I'm vain. It is Zen
lol oh thats right you guys dont fight side by side with gank either right rofl