UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rhk ?

Re: Rhk ?

If your going to address me at least type a legible statement. You're terrible along with everyone other lackie in your guild. Thanks for Despise yesterday.

Tempest

Knight

Why can`t people be fight eachother with a sliver or respect for one another?

That`s the reason why 99% of the server won`t even dare to step foot in Fel, it`s because there`s a ton of jackasses like you guys who won`t cease to stfu when you get a little angry so you become power/insure/superiority complex hungry.

And I`ll go out of your guys` way and say that I have had more than my fair share of shit talking and I pretty much contributed to all the hate as well but at least I realized this shit needs to change, even after my leave from this game.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Hyphy Train;425860 said:

That`s the reason why 99% of the server won`t even dare to step foot in Fel, it`s because there`s a ton of jackasses like you guys who won`t cease to stfu when you get a little angry so you become power/insure/superiority complex hungry.

And I`ll go out of your guys` way and say that I have had more than my fair share of shit talking and I pretty much contributed to all the hate as well but at least I realized this shit needs to change, even after my leave from this game.

For a change I have chosen to practice abstinence, until i get married.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Hyphy Train;425860 said:

CAYYUNNN I GIT A HAYYYMEN

Tempest

Knight

luigi-demise;425874 said:
So it's still not a bad excuse to cover up that i'm a virgin nerd.

If only V agreed to me to steal it from you last night...

But noooooo she insisted that her vajayjay belongs to me.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Mordrid;425098 said:
Stop gank and using 5-6 member for chassing me... thats what ur doing each time i saw u in brit u come with like 2 member for be sure i get dismount and after that it take u 2 minute for drop me on foot... pretty nice no ?! .... oh and wait 2 member with hiryu "cuz we play a mage" and "we are owning the shard" yah use more darts and hiryu ;)

If u wanna play a tamer return in trammy ...
lol evi does not have a ru and does not have ninja so no darts , you gonna flame , flmae the right guy at least :)

Mordrid

Sorceror

Dexter-LoM;425932 said:
lol evi does not have a ru and does not have ninja so no darts , you gonna flame , flmae the right guy at least :)

dude i cannot know who is evi cuz ur a mass of zergling when you show up....

Olympics are soon, $20 bucks the USA wins 4 gold medals that end up getting rescinded due to banned substances before the next summer olympics