UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rhk ?

Rhk ?

What's RHK ?

6v2'd

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 460
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 455
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 434
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 430
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 420
Re: Rhk ?

PwNoGrApHy;410879 said:
Spamming those darts really takes alot of skill!

But Evidence I thought you were a top Mage on Demise!? Surely you would know how to Arch Cure, or at least carry Potions..

You all lost to me and Drugy and you're searching for excuses?

a-e-i-Own-you;410883 said:
But Evidence I thought you were a top Mage on Demise!? Surely you would know how to Arch Cure, or at least carry Potions..

You all lost to me and Drugy and you're searching for excuses?

Yeah I carry pots but not 54 cures. I'm not bitching seeing as you did kill me, but you gotta remember we beat you down like 4 times before that. Good times nonetheless!

PwNoGrApHy;410885 said:
Yeah I carry pots but not 54 cures. I'm not bitching seeing as you did kill me, but you gotta remember we beat you down like 4 times before that. Good times nonetheless!

54 cures? You got darted twice.. I also don't remember getting beat down '4 times before that'. I remember getting ganked once, if that is what you mean?

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;410886 said:
54 cures? You got darted twice.. I also don't remember getting beat down '4 times before that'. I remember getting ganked once, if that is what you mean?

Man i've been ganked about 25 times today, and everytime, they say I got owned. :confused:

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;410901 said:
I'm just glad Applesauce can finally post on the forums again as a player not in hiding. :)

He's not the real applesauce.

The REAL applesauce had a pageboy vandyke combo.

Impostor.

Krylun;411053 said:
LOL, first time he killed my char he prints!!
I wont waste my time taking screenshots...

After that i killed you 300 times LOL, so pathetic.
Learn UO.

Right.. in one of those it looks like you're dying 4v1..Waddupwiddat?

Do I need to continue?

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 204
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 204
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 203

Krylun;411249 said:
LOL, he prints ganks,..
LOOSER!

As i said, if i print all the time i kill you, ill be warned on forums, lots of pics..
Learn UO.

First of all I'd just like to say you made me laugh profusely; I thank you for that.

Also, I don't see any ganks. I DO however see Genki Sudo, Humm, Albino, and yourself all flagged on me. Which one of them died? The worst player, of course. The other pictures are you dying 1v1.. 2v1 if you count your hiryu, who is 2x the PvPer you currently are.