UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rhk ?

EvilChild

Knight
Re: Rhk ?

This is what happens when players steal other peoples templates and then procede to suck all over them

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Krylun;411249 said:
LOL, he prints ganks,..
LOOSER!

As i said, if i print all the time i kill you, ill be warned on forums, lots of pics..
Learn UO.

First of all, it's auto death screenshot. You die alot, it's probably time to empty your folder. Second, they are ganks, but on your guys' side as usual. It's too bad you tried to gank 2 current top 5 players on demise and failed horribly.

Oh yeah...

LOL

ruth.less-

Wanderer

EvilChild;411267 said:
This is what happens when players steal other peoples templates and then procede to suck all over them

Stealing others templates?!? I bet there is a lot of template stealing..

EvilChild

Knight

It's a joke because Chun always says that any tamer that pvps is a clone of him.

...Even though he didn't start pvping with a tamer until he saw other people doing it lol

EvilChild;411663 said:
It's a joke because Chun always says that any tamer that pvps is a clone of him.

...Even though he didn't start pvping with a tamer until he saw other people doing it lol

Chun has been awful on a tamer, dexxer, and a mage.. There's not much left for him to aspire to.

I guess he could try a bard?

Krylun;411809 said:
As i said to Slurpee, he cant kill me 1vs1, i logged in to show him.
All -+ and Zen. sux at pvp and cant kill Chun the Dirt 1vs1 (yes.. u can use darts too Slurpee, but it wont kill me).

Learn UO.

Well do you love screenshots right?
So here we go.. the first one to Slurpee..

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4361/ssjt6.png

Chun the Dirt is a fitting name for you. Trash. How can I not kill you 1v1 ? I just posted 3 screenshots, 2 of which were 1v1, the other which was you trying to gank me and failing terrifully?

EvilChild

Knight

Krylun;411847 said:
i killed one on guards haha, so pathetic.

yeah you're right

you are pathetic

I'm just taking a guess here, but the vet is for when he gets raped so he can rez up his ru without logging in another character.

EvilChild

Knight

What's funny about that is we aren't even friends with those people.

Guess that just shows you how much people dislike you lol

Hey, and is that 3 hot keys I see being pressed there? Lots of skill huh? lmao

I remember once wandering around on my stealther, and I watched one of my guildies get killed by 4 or so people, and I think it was Thundershoot that said:

"Some Zen. have no creativity." - Referring to the template Lewiski was using, a tamer mage. And shortly thereafter, referred to my Bernard Wrangle character.

Let me see here, this is Bernard Wrangle's template:

120 Taming
40 Animal Lore
115 Archery
120 Spirit Speak
60 Necro
100 Tactics
100 Resists
70 Chiv

4/6 Chiv Archer Necro Tamer

Begging your pardon, but I don't think I've ever seen this character been used before?

Chun has also regularly said my template is a clone of his. I would like to ask you Chun to post your tamer's template, so we can see all the incredible similarities between the two.

Krylun;411861 said:
ParagonDancer i should ignore your comment.. but i wont.
I have just a question: How do you feel trying to clone my pvpstyle and.. well, u cant lol, i powned all your chars, all your templates.

The difference is that you have items, i dont, but i have skills, you dont. ;D
I have no items to build a better char.. and.. well.. as we can see, i dont need ;)

I fail to realize what ANY of that has to do with the fact that our templates on those two characters are apparently "The same?" Or "Cloned" as you like to put it. This isn't a shot at you by any means, but I really don't think you speak English well enough to fully understand the point that I am trying to get across. "Cloning" is to make a completely identical copy of something else. I did not CLONE you at all. I used my creative mind to develop a character I would enjoy playing as, as I do end up getting bored of playing the same characters over and over. You really do need to start making some valid points and arguments other then the same old bullshit "So and so cloned me", or "I'm amazing because i can tell a hiryu what to do."

I also made absolutely no comments about items, or how you suck, or how I "pwn ur face!", etc etc. All I was asking for, was a small amount of reaffirmation, as to how on earth I "Cloned" your pvp style. Whatever you seem to come up with, is in fact, moot, and has no real solid backup in order to make any words that escape your mouth and/or fingers as you type them, a rational thought. You seem to have a hard time grasping absolutely anything that ANYONE says to you, and fire back the same dull, and idiotic attempts at insults, time and time again. There was absolutely NO hostility in my previous post whatsoever to merit such a response. I asked a question, and wanted a simple answer, one you apparently are unable to supply me with.

Also, CLONING a pvp STYLE, would be fairly impossible for someone such as myself who plays numerous different characters all the time, and has many different styles to work with.

CrystalTears

Wanderer

I think people from other shards are starting to smell the BS from this thread. Its like a rodeo just showed up and dumped on this forum :)