UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rhk ?

Re: Rhk ?

Krylun;411865 said:
So, do you agree with me that you cloned parts of my char ;)

Um...

Wow.

If that's what you get out of the statement "I did not CLONE you at all..." all I have to say is, Wow.

Krylun;411875 said:
LOL
Stop crying.. i know its difficult for you...
You work a lot on UO, PvM a lot... BODs a lot... and cant kill haha...

Do more PvP and Work on BODs, maybe with another super suit...
With a better set of jewels!!!

Uh huh.

CrystalTears... do you happen to teach that English Comprehension class?

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Here are the sad facts about Chun.

He says his name is Chun The Dirt, but either can't afford a name change deed, or is just a rejected meatshield for the real dirts.

He has a hiyru follow him around so he can run circles around it to escape the savage ass beating he's about to be handed.

He's an archer. Minus all respect for you because to be honest, Helen Keller was known to regularly pvp on demise using your exact template. Enough said. Bernards template owns yours, much more skill involved. 4 hotkeys are shown in your screenshot, hoopty damn doo doo.

Che Guevara

Sorceror

Davey_Havok;411902 said:
Here are the sad facts about Chun.

He says his name is Chun The Dirt, but either can't afford a name change deed, or is just a rejected meatshield for the real dirts.

He has a hiyru follow him around so he can run circles around it to escape the savage ass beating he's about to be handed.

He's an archer. Minus all respect for you because to be honest, Helen Keller was known to regularly pvp on demise using your exact template. Enough said. Bernards template owns yours, much more skill involved. 4 hotkeys are shown in your screenshot, hoopty damn doo doo.

Followers of ParagonNewbie

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Krylun;411861 said:
ParagonDancer i should ignore your comment.. but i wont.
I have just a question: How do you feel trying to clone my pvpstyle and.. well, u cant lol, i powned all your chars, all your templates.

The difference is that you have items, i dont, but i have skills, you dont. ;D
I have no items to build a better char.. and.. well.. as we can see, i dont need ;)

You must be the most fucking retarded individual that's played on demise(up in the ranks with biggie & the other faggots) if you want to take credit for creating a tamer/pvp. They've been around since pre aos and most people actually use the pet to as a COMPLIMENT to their character like a method to add on damage to make a potent character. You on the other hand are some downed person that takes credit for what your pet does for you.

Uninstall uo,toss out your pc and end your life.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Steven_Greer;411921 said:
Might I ask why you've crawled out from under your rock and begun posting here?
cause its Chun second forum account to show he has friends defending him:eek:

Che Guevara

Sorceror

I hate to disappoint you, but I'm not Chun. I'm reading this topic from the beggining and it's very funny to see you cry, sucking each others balls

EvilChild

Knight

Just because facts are fun

and because I love pwning retards who are wrong

Let me break this down to you....

Eby's tamer template is a template that *I* thought up (at least the general concept of it... eby made some personal touches).

My tamer mage was created and used for pvp like a year ago... which is much longer than you have even been in Fel.

My tamer is a tamer MAGE not an archer.

My tamer mage doesn't have vet (lol?)

The idea for my tamer mage came from pvpers on OSI who used white wyrms and mares to pwn faces all while using minimum taming/lore reqs.

Your tamer archer looks to me like a half ass attempt to copy everyone elses style. Basically it looks like you simply took a character intended for pvm, gave him a pvp archer suit and went to Fel. I remember first fighting you, you didn't even have resist spells and it was L O L city on our parts.

And like always, the only thing you have ever been accomplished at is ganking every person you see, and calling guards and gz running.

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

DROGADICTO;411678 said:
Actually it's a joke how ppl can't stand loosing 3k insure to a "pvm" char.

In your threads quoting myself.

Btw it's been a while since the last time a thread went lich lord...

EvilChild

Knight

pvping with a character makes that character a pvp character

pvming with a character makes it a pvm character

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

EvilChild;411953 said:
pvping with a character makes that character a pvp character

pvming with a character makes it a pvm character

That's why I quoted pvm. It's a char best suited to pvm, but being used to pvp.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Lol you can gank me with a hiyru. Congrats. Too bad the rest of the blues aren't on screen because I definitely haven't died to you alone.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Chun, you're one more example of why pvp is dead. Brit gate = 6+ blues hugging the guards waiting to get lucky on a gank and spam OMG ZEN NEWB OWNED LOL GANK MORE.