UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rhk ?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Re: Rhk ?

Mordrid;426076 said:
dude i cannot know who is evi cuz ur a mass of zergling when you show up....
look at this guy talking shit like he does not gank lol seriously your guild gank more then an other guild on this shard Fruit cakes are allied with EVO , Evo never fights 1 on 1 neither does FruitCakes since they die non stop.

Fruitcakes are sad I just started playing a mage I have bout less then 2 weeks of training on a pvp mage and i kill most of your guild in a 1 on 1 or feild fight , maybe not you mordrid but the rest of fruitcakes sure belongs in this guild of yours :)

and yes I suck at a fucking mage but wierd that yesterday you had a hard time droping me and you have been playing mage for how long and your suited 10 times better then me and you had to run away to heal and come back to kill me so please mordrid stfu lol you just sux at uo :)

but i still like you,:D

Mordrid

Sorceror

Dexter-LoM;426367 said:
look at this guy talking shit like he does not gank lol seriously your guild gank more then an other guild on this shard Fruit cakes are allied with EVO , Evo never fights 1 on 1 neither does FruitCakes since they die non stop.

Fruitcakes are sad I just started playing a mage I have bout less then 2 weeks of training on a pvp mage and i kill most of your guild in a 1 on 1 or feild fight , maybe not you mordrid but the rest of fruitcakes sure belongs in this guild of yours :)

and yes I suck at a fucking mage but wierd that yesterday you had a hard time droping me and you have been playing mage for how long and your suited 10 times better then me and you had to run away to heal and come back to kill me so please mordrid stfu lol you just sux at uo :)

but i still like you,:D

if ur that guys named kayla nice job with harm spam and running...

just dont talk..

Aww its on now, think you two should face off at chaos, I'll be taking bets in Umbra up until 8:30 CST, and we will have the fight at 9:00 CST.
Ill see 2:1 on Mordrid, best out of 3, normal duel rules apply.