UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rhk ?

Re: Rhk ?

Topgun1337;424027 said:
Ya and when they swing at me i dodge it cuz i'm not a lard ass like you.

lol... as far as I know, from various pictures that have been posted of you, you are much more of a lard ass than I sir.

What exactly do you base your opinions on? Pictures you may have seen that are over 2 years old? Your arguments have absolutely no valid evidence whatsoever to actually make your incoherent blather actually worth reading. Do you look at your beach ball body in the mirror every morning, and decide you are going to start envisioning everyone else you dislike in the same spectrum, in an attempt to satisfy yourself?

Unfortunately, the only satisfaction someone like yourself can get, is when you sit at home, alone, in a corner crying & masturbating, using your own tears as a lubricant, because you've wasted all your money on Baconators, and can't afford to purchase anything that would even resembled lubricant. Wait... you probably can't even buy Baconator's, considering you're 14, most likely do not have a job, and haven't even discovered what the real world outside your semen covered bedroom really looks like. You probably give up some days, head down to the closest Dollar Domain, pick up some super glue, and hope to god it doesn't dry before you finish. Which probably doesn't happen, because we all know as soon as you turn on your computer, and your desktop wallpaper of Peter Griffin naked loads, you instantaneously explode your entire 14 years of filling up to the brim, waiting for that one perfect moment thinking about a cartoon character tickling your rectum with a 9 iron, while stroking the 1/2 centimeter of your underdeveloped manhood.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

ParagonDancer;424110 said:
lol... as far as I know, from various pictures that have been posted of you, you are much more of a lard ass than I sir.

What exactly do you base your opinions on? Pictures you may have seen that are over 2 years old? Your arguments have absolutely no valid evidence whatsoever to actually make your incoherent blather actually worth reading. Do you look at your beach ball body in the mirror every morning, and decide you are going to start envisioning everyone else you dislike in the same spectrum, in an attempt to satisfy yourself?

Unfortunately, the only satisfaction someone like yourself can get, is when you sit at home, alone, in a corner crying & masturbating, using your own tears as a lubricant, because you've wasted all your money on Baconators, and can't afford to purchase anything that would even resembled lubricant. Wait... you probably can't even buy Baconator's, considering you're 14, most likely do not have a job, and haven't even discovered what the real world outside your semen covered bedroom really looks like. You probably give up some days, head down to the closest Dollar Domain, pick up some super glue, and hope to god it doesn't dry before you finish. Which probably doesn't happen, because we all know as soon as you turn on your computer, and your desktop wallpaper of Peter Griffin naked loads, you instantaneously explode your entire 14 years of filling up to the brim, waiting for that one perfect moment thinking about a cartoon character tickling your rectum with a 9 iron, while stroking the 1/2 centimeter of your underdeveloped manhood.
1 word WOW...

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;424110 said:

It's over. Nothing topgun could say would redeem him from that burn. However, i'm willing to place bets on his response.

"LOL OKAY YEAH YOU'RE GAY"

As the Little Debbie Zebra Cake® crumbs fall off his lip.

Mordrid

Sorceror

Hey John Do Next time u call my guildie "Zerg" im gonna kick ur fuckin ass so bad in game so shut up i have only one ally and its [EVO] so shut up the fuck up no one care about what ur saying go drink some milk bagg if ur not happy and thats isnt my fault if u dont got any life xD ur just a pancake<3

J

John Doe

Mordrid;424214 said:
Hey John Do Next time u call my guildie "Zerg" im gonna kick ur fuckin ass so bad in game so shut up i have only one ally and its [EVO] so shut up the fuck up no one care about what ur saying go drink some milk bagg if ur not happy and thats isnt my fault if u dont got any life xD ur just a pancake<3

You must have been that girl I raped :<

Mordrid

Sorceror

PwNoGrApHy;424651 said:
who the fuck are you scrub? every single time i flag on you i end up running a marathon trying to chase your bitch ass around BG.

Stop gank and using 5-6 member for chassing me... thats what ur doing each time i saw u in brit u come with like 2 member for be sure i get dismount and after that it take u 2 minute for drop me on foot... pretty nice no ?! .... oh and wait 2 member with hiryu "cuz we play a mage" and "we are owning the shard" yah use more darts and hiryu ;)

If u wanna play a tamer return in trammy ...

Mordrid;425098 said:
Stop gank and using 5-6 member for chassing me... thats what ur doing each time i saw u in brit u come with like 2 member for be sure i get dismount and after that it take u 2 minute for drop me on foot... pretty nice no ?! .... oh and wait 2 member with hiryu "cuz we play a mage" and "we are owning the shard" yah use more darts and hiryu ;)

If u wanna play a tamer return in trammy ...

I don't have a hiryu, and I don't dart.