UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rhk ?

Re: Rhk ?

UnholyTidus;420228 said:
Although i do believe humor is spelled wrong. Unless of course your creating new ways to say down syndrome and if that was the case i believe top gun was greedy and took it all to share with no one but CHUN.

humour = Canadian spelling.

Topgun1337

Sorceror

UnholyTidus;420228 said:
Although i do believe humor is spelled wrong. Unless of course your creating new ways to say down syndrome and if that was the case i believe top gun was greedy and took it all to share with no one but CHUN.

stfu you fucking fag

Xus Edocrab

Wanderer

Topgun1337;420696 said:
stfu you fuck fag

I'm a little curious, although why are the majority of your posts referring to others as a "fag"?
perhaps a more educated and well versed response would be best and carry more weight in you taking a stand for yourself.

Xus Edocrab;421165 said:
I'm a little curious, although why are the majority of your posts referring to others as a "fag"?
perhaps a more educated and well versed response would be best and carry more weight in you taking a stand for yourself.

He carries enough weight for everyone on this shard, give him a break.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Chuns pvp skills without a hiryu. I thought you could 3v1 zen? Oh yeah, only when you runs circles around your ru.

Attachments

• lol788ux5.png
    lol788ux5.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 96

Topgun1337

Sorceror

Davey_Havok;421451 said:
Chuns pvp skills without a hiryu. I thought you could 3v1 zen? Oh yeah, only when you runs circles around your ru.

Looks like you left out the rest of zen in this screen shot. They probably all invised.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Krylun;421790 said:
First time he kills my tamer , i had no pet and he shit talks lol...

I thought u were in RHK...
Didnt know im the weakest.

Topgun1337;422116 said:
Looks like you left out the rest of zen in this screen shot. They probably all invised.

Cause what he said here agrees with what you said here right?