UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pvp = Dead

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer
Re: Pvp = Dead

Buiu;307207 said:
go to fell and watch those players casting and runing at the same time... or just runing.. cuz they just jump in my screen...

Sounds like you need a new comp.

Pvp is based on darts, and you can use those without stopping. No one casts spells over 3rd circle anymore, so at 2/6 it really doesn't take more than .50 seconds to cast the spell, which if your computer is slow, it will look like they didn't stop. Meaning Dart/MA/FB will look like they are hacking to you.

So before you start waving the ban stick, just pay attention to what they are casting. If you see someone casting things like flamestrike, exp, ebolt, and mindblast without stopping, then you need to get that on video. But I highly doubt it.

To save pvp, would be to do the server wars thing perm. Mass spawn the brit gate to move it to a place where no houses can be placed. (bucs den) OR. Just make brit a no house zone. Easy coding, or to be even lazier, the gms could just make all the houses public. Problem solved. And I have a GED.

LadySiren;308158 said:
I was referring to the internet - as quoted in the post you responded to.

In my original post I was referring to online games as a whole - the main problem being all the racist homophobic scum that were sitting at home playing on their segas in the early nineties should have stayed right there, and not come online to spread yet more hate to the younger generation in an already fucked up world.

I know you were referring to the internet. You're still wrong. Satire is protected under free speech, and I don't understand how calling someone "The Mexican All Star" could be construed as anything but satire. The right to pursue "funny" should never be impeded.

Just as a warning, Sirenperson, if you further attempt to address the fact I referred to Ultima instead of the Internet in general I will go out of my way to be condescending.

Tokko.

Wanderer

Killa DJ;307641 said:
Not even on OSI would they ban people for things like this, I remember GM's would simply tell everyone to put them on ignore, even the spammers in brit bank cursing everyone out.
Tokko.;307662 said:
i was banned from osi catskills in 2003 for saying "you got raped"
VorduL PvProdigy;307920 said:
wow i wonder why you got banned
fail.

Dj27105

Wanderer

Errasal;308118 said:
yes, i laughed hard when the gms talked to me saying people paged saying i "hack". I talked to the gms, i was 1 patch behind so i patched to the newest version and they said i was a-o-k. im clean as a whistle folks, stop crying.

I just don't get your logic Killa DJ:

1- you cry on forums "stop banning pvpers"
2- you page in game and cry "omg, they are hacking, ban them in the face!"
3- you sit in your house and house-pvp/attempt gank and wonder why you are losing.

I'll help you out and give you a hint to be better on the field: if you want to actually improve, get out of your house and learn to pvp instead of sitting in there waiting for a cheap gank.

Any person who is a constant pvper on demise will know what im talking about when i say this is THE SAME COMBO DJ HAS BEEN USING FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS:

hide in house, pre-cast explo, get on ledge of house, release explo +chain lightning + lightning + run back to safe part of house.

While you have been doing thatfor years, the rest of us have been getting better and better. There are so many small things to micro-manage while pvping and keep an eye out for, this game has truly infinite potential to improve your pvp ability. I mean, you used to be pretty decent when i got on here so long ago, I'm not even going to deny the fact you owned me when i started pvping on here, but i play, and i play A LOT (more than i should, not good for work and school.) I mean hell, no one even used loops or pots or spam or anything back then. Now adays, casting and pvp is so much faster. It's not because more people are hacking, it's because pvp is evolving and people are learning theres a lot more to this game than just a few spell macros.

Where is your logic?

1. Last time i EVER paged a GM on an other player was when zorak first started playing, and it was just to ask if certain things he was doing were legal, so that i could do them as well...
2. ONLY TIME IM EVER IN MY HOUSE is if im newly resed, on phone/ busy irl, or if theres a HUGE gank waiting for me outside

Ok so lets see now if you can get this logic.... If I'm inside my house, and there is 5 of you guys outside, do you HONESTLY think I will have time to kill ANYONE with spells under 6th circle? Not only would my target be instantly healed by such an attempt, but i myself would be dropped if i hang around long enough for you fucks to gank me. THATS why i must do the big spells that do alot of damage....

I will personally give ANY of you ALL my belongings if you can honestly kill me BY YOURSELVES and 5 of my guildmates , healing myself and attacking you at the SAME TIME, with only spells under 6th circle. SO how about you STFU....

And How come when its like 5 of us in brit, we never seem to have any enemies coming to fight us by themselves? Why? hmm maybe cuz they are at THEIR houses waiting for THEIR guildies to log on so THEY wont be ganked, MY FUCKIN house just happens to be IN FUCKIN brit.... and as ive said before, my INITIAL GOAL was to FUCKING take over all houses in brit, and not let anyone into them so PVP would move to bucs........

And reason i post on forums ABOUT pvpers being banned, is because its a FUCKIN joke, PVP NOW SUCKS, its nothing but ganking left and right.... and i will gladly duel any of you 1vs1 , DONT accuse me now of thinkin i would win, im just stating that i would fight, not that im sure i can beat anyone...... But yes pvp now is nothing but ganking, and you dont know how anyone is going to fight, from someone casting blood oath non stop, and sumoning serpents, to other noobs using the nerfed darts non stop..... Thats why shit is different.... I have to always fuckin pack pots now because some noob is going to have darts with him....

DJ, I can't remember at any point you adding anything positive to the pvp scene. You house hide without remorse, refuse to duel and rely on exploits and crutches.

Please explain how I'm wrong.

Dj27105

Wanderer

PERFECT EXAMPLE RIGHT NOW......

Evidence
Sven
Ramiah
Slash
CrackheadBob
Illenafar
Motherduck
Scream
Fidel Castro
Dope Game

10 FUCKIN ENEMIES outside my house, waiting for me to exit.
Me attempting to exit my house is simply suicidal, why not just wait and go afk till either some of you log off, or until some of my guildies log on......

If any of you have the BALLS to take on 8 of us by YOURSELF, by all means, let me know :)

Buiu

Knight

Dingus-demise;308205 said:
DJ, I can't remember at any point you adding anything positive to the pvp scene. You house hide without remorse, refuse to duel and rely on exploits and crutches.

qft!

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

Hahaha, last time I can remember there being 5 chi pvping at the same time, was months ago. What's your excuse for house hiding now? :) Just curious.

Dilly

Knight

Killa DJ;308203 said:
Where is your logic?

1. Last time i EVER paged a GM on an other player was when zorak first started playing, and it was just to ask if certain things he was doing were legal, so that i could do them as well...
2. ONLY TIME IM EVER IN MY HOUSE is if im newly resed, on phone/ busy irl, or if theres a HUGE gank waiting for me outside

Ok so lets see now if you can get this logic.... If I'm inside my house, and there is 5 of you guys outside, do you HONESTLY think I will have time to kill ANYONE with spells under 6th circle? Not only would my target be instantly healed by such an attempt, but i myself would be dropped if i hang around long enough for you fucks to gank me. THATS why i must do the big spells that do alot of damage....

I will personally give ANY of you ALL my belongings if you can honestly kill me BY YOURSELVES and 5 of my guildmates , healing myself and attacking you at the SAME TIME, with only spells under 6th circle. SO how about you STFU....

And How come when its like 5 of us in brit, we never seem to have any enemies coming to fight us by themselves? Why? hmm maybe cuz they are at THEIR houses waiting for THEIR guildies to log on so THEY wont be ganked, MY FUCKIN house just happens to be IN FUCKIN brit.... and as ive said before, my INITIAL GOAL was to FUCKING take over all houses in brit, and not let anyone into them so PVP would move to bucs........

And reason i post on forums ABOUT pvpers being banned, is because its a FUCKIN joke, PVP NOW SUCKS, its nothing but ganking left and right.... and i will gladly duel any of you 1vs1 , DONT accuse me now of thinkin i would win, im just stating that i would fight, not that im sure i can beat anyone...... But yes pvp now is nothing but ganking, and you dont know how anyone is going to fight, from someone casting blood oath non stop, and sumoning serpents, to other noobs using the nerfed darts non stop..... Thats why shit is different.... I have to always fuckin pack pots now because some noob is going to have darts with him....

honestly, you better hand your stuff over now then since i can count numerous times ld and i have dropped you in the middle of 5 of your guildmates, or even i have seen him do it alone with 3-5 others on him. Get real about how good you think your whole guild is, and gg on taking over 30 minutes to write out a horrible defense. Don't cry because you haven't evolved with the game to make a template other than pure tank mage. Honestly, your flame is retarded, and I really doubt that anyone, other than your guild, waits at their house for more people to log on. You will never see a single GUNz holding down brit gate, it just doesn't happen.

kthx

dxmfixation

Wanderer

I haven't fought him lately, but when I was in E. he would run non-stop if his combo didn't kill you. And this was when there were 6 RW's around him... now pvp sucks because he had to find another gank squad. Oh fucking well. Things are now as they should be. People with 500 ping were never meant to cast and run faster than someone with 50. If you ping bad you should find a shard that you don't ping bad to, not pass out cheats to your entire guild. All they need to do now is fix darts and pvp will start to become the best it's ever been.

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

Killa DJ;308206 said:
10 FUCKIN ENEMIES outside my house, waiting for me to exit.
Me attempting to exit my house is simply suicidal, why not just wait and go afk till either some of you log off, or until some of my guildies log on......

If any of you have the BALLS to take on 8 of us by YOURSELF, by all means, let me know :)

Looks like your raged sir. Stand up, smoke a square, drink a beer, etc. Something. Take a breath and relax. It is just a game.

And, before you wanna say anymore. Who doesn't have to fight 8 of you solo on a daily basis sir? :) Shit is just turned against you atm. But it happens to everyone.

Dj27105

Wanderer

Dingus-demise;308205 said:

I duel anyone that asks me, even if i know i wont win.....

And WHAT exploits do i rely on? explode + chain is an exploit? are you some fuckin idiot?

and i just explained the house thing... i swear this is like talking to a 5 year old, you cant simply ignore my argument and act as if i never said it and be an ignorant fuck... its a sound and valid argument, so stfu and how about YOU stop the bitching and crying on the forums

juanmatus

Wanderer

Errasal;308118 said:
Now adays, casting and pvp is so much faster. It's not because more people are hacking, it's because pvp is evolving and people are learning theres a lot more to this game than just a few spell macros.

Well LD.STN.WD plays like all the hackers that were banned... He is good pvp, i agreed, but he speedhacks and its OBVIOUS.. I dont report because since this is a freeshard Gms can do anything they want.

About what you say: EVOLVING? Archers with hit damage of 60 is not evolving.. And about the mages i really can say that there are respectable mages like ld.stn.wd, aramon, motherduck and one or two... but tbh all the others, i mean ALL the others are blue chars waiting to be with other blues ready for spam guards and atack any red that is with low lifebar.

So i think the pvp is full of noobs so the noobs cry because a 900 days mage like me, kill both of them in a row. Its not hacking, i just mannage to learn with my mage how to kill in diferent situations and the oponent have 90 days of mage and he thinks he owns because he kills 2 ettnis in a row....

So get your conclusions...

Dj27105

Wanderer

Dilly;308209 said:
honestly, you better hand your stuff over now then since i can count numerous times ld and i have dropped you in the middle of 5 of your guildmates, or even i have seen him do it alone with 3-5 others on him. Get real about how good you think your whole guild is, and gg on taking over 30 minutes to write out a horrible defense. Don't cry because you haven't evolved with the game to make a template other than pure tank mage. Honestly, your flame is retarded, and I really doubt that anyone, other than your guild, waits at their house for more people to log on. You will never see a single GUNz holding down brit gate, it just doesn't happen.

kthx

No one has ever dropped me 5 vs 1 (5 being my guildmates), and even then NOTICE HOW I SAID, spells lower then 6th circle..... If you think you can kill me with 5 of my members on screen the whole time, and with all spells under 6th circle, your either an idiot, or a GM.

and i wont change my template to ninjitsu, i just like playing fair, i could easily summon daemons ALWAYS on 1vs1 and say its part of the template, but i DONT because its CHEAP, darts are cheap and its KNOWN that they are nerfed and still need to be fixed....

Walk out of your room and take a break guys...lol

Lots of beautiful things r waiting for us irl. Just leave the PVP on demise DEAD, who cares?