UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pvp = Dead

Dj27105

Wanderer
Re: Pvp = Dead

Dingus-demise;308234 said:
You had regs to heal and you had regs to lightning. That's all you usually need.

Relying on bleed before the timing was fixed way back on Archeronne, errors in the housing code, and specials timing. Explosion stacking, wands (or was that Peter) and just house hiding in general. There's probably more if I cared to think of it, but I haven't really cared in a while and that was just off the top of my head.

I never played archeronne so you have the wrong guy, was probably pete playing as my name, and Explosion stacking was never something new that was considered an exploit, it was ALWAYS allowed since begining of UO, and was allowed for YEARS, then after so much bitching they randomly removed it. So that wouldnt really be considered an exploit, just a change. Thats as if i were to tell you that you used to exploit back in the day because when you would cast magic reflect, the spells would bounce back and hit you.... It was just something they changed, its not considered an exploit.... let me know if youd like me to give you more examples if you have trouble.... and i dont even know what you could possible use a wand for as an exploit , i NEVER used any wand unless it was to ID items, or for fireworks.....

Dilly

Knight

Killa DJ;308215 said:
No one has ever dropped me 5 vs 1 (5 being my guildmates), and even then NOTICE HOW I SAID, spells lower then 6th circle..... If you think you can kill me with 5 of my members on screen the whole time, and with all spells under 6th circle, your either an idiot, or a GM.

and i wont change my template to ninjitsu, i just like playing fair, i could easily summon daemons ALWAYS on 1vs1 and say its part of the template, but i DONT because its CHEAP, darts are cheap and its KNOWN that they are nerfed and still need to be fixed....

I thought summoning daemons was how gunz pvped always? That or running and hiding, which is not on a template. Honestly, I know you have been dropped 5v2 numerous times, because I call you a noob every time, which happens quite a lot.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Dilly;308243 said:
you don't have any room to say this. Yesterday we even talked to the gms and they agreed ld is legit and all that was wrong was he was one client patch behind. So go stop ASSuming, because it makes u look like an ass

GMS cant detect if you use Playuo or anything... They just cant... The only way is watching them or because lots of ppl page about it...

Zorak was banned not because GMs now that he was haking, he was banned because the whole shard page about him hacking... I read it from a GM post.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

lol I had access to the E. forums when Ryan McAdams made a post telling us how he caught z0rak using playuo and would ban anyone else he caught if we didnt quit using it. Skew the facts more.

Dilly

Knight

juanmatus;308249 said:
GMS cant detect if you use Playuo or anything... They just cant... The only way is watching them or because lots of ppl page about it...

Zorak was banned not because GMs now that he was haking, he was banned because the whole shard page about him hacking... I read it from a GM post.

We were paged about by gms by a bunch of gunz yesterday and they know we are legit. Why do you think they say u don't get another warning for playuo or modded razor unlkess they can detect it. if they can detect that ld is one client patch behind they can detect it

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

juanmatus;308236 said:
you are not better than me and you were one of the guys that Page a lot to make R.W and F.M banned... and you guys say: OHH WE LEAVE DEMISE. DEMISE SUXS.... now u come and talk like a good pvp lol

Haha I love you.

Your making me laugh, hard.

I have never paged a gm about anything in my entire life. And if you think I have, prove it. R.W and F.M are no better than the shit that grows between my toes.

And to be totally honest, I left demise twice. First time was for Basic Training. Second time was for my wonderful trip to Iraq.

Oh, and to make things totally clear. CRISTUL KLEER (So you can understand what I am saying) I have never once claimed I was good at pvp. I actually suck. I am not skilled enough with button mashing to play a mage, and I don't have the items to play a dexer. Go figure :)

juanmatus

Wanderer

Dilly;308248 said:
I thought summoning daemons was how gunz pvped always? That or running and hiding, which is not on a template. Honestly, I know you have been dropped 5v2 numerous times, because I call you a noob every time, which happens quite a lot.

yea yea. thats why we have 12x3 ps a day on avg and last week we make 2 harrowers... yea yea you are totally true.

Please, since everyone knows that im Tony Montana and Killa dj is himself.

Before you dare to answer post your pvp char. ok ??? Im not asking that much. Dont tell me about: NO NO, ITS A SECRET OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT... we will understand each other better...

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

2 words.........stop crying who cares whos asian or white or black can't we all get along and agree that only ones should be discriminated against are people that die a little irl when they get killed by someone better in a game, people run fast cause of ping and computers they seem like there running too fast either ur lagging or connection sucks deal with it, my connection isnt great always its varies from 60when im on my actual comp and my internets not sucking lol other times i ping like 200 than anyone seems like they run too fast.But like some of u are way to serious like go outside or smoke a doobie calm the hell down ,with a temper like that over a game your prolly outta touch with reality and should seek counciling of some sort

Dj27105

Wanderer

Dilly;308251 said:
They are if pvp consists of running and house hiding

Unless you have a fair argument to what i said in regards to the house hiding, STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT, this is pointless if all your gona say is HOUSE HIDER in every post... no point on reading this damn post any further

Buiu

Knight

why tony and killa dj dont go chaos and duel with all those guyz? it ll be funny to watch.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Pwnt.exe;308254 said:
Haha I love you.

Your making me laugh, hard.

I have never paged a gm about anything in my entire life. And if you think I have, prove it. R.W and F.M are no better than the shit that grows between my toes.

And to be totally honest, I left demise twice. First time was for Basic Training. Second time was for my wonderful trip to Iraq.

Oh, and to make things totally clear. CRISTUL KLEER (So you can understand what I am saying) I have never once claimed I was good at pvp. I actually suck. I am not skilled enough with button mashing to play a mage, and I don't have the items to play a dexer. Go figure :)

I never paged too.. so ok. we understand each other. no big deal.

Why you talk like that of R.W and F.M ? Do u have something or a complex with Asian people? Or you are sick and tired of being raped day by day by the Chinos?

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;308256 said:
2 words.........stop crying who cares whos asian or white or black can't we all get along and agree that only ones should be discriminated against are people that die a little irl when they get killed by someone better in a game, people run fast cause of ping and computers they seem like there running too fast either ur lagging or connection sucks deal with it, my connection isnt great always its varies from 60when im on my actual comp and my internets not sucking lol other times i ping like 200 than anyone seems like they run too fast.But like some of u are way to serious like go outside or smoke a doobie calm the hell down ,with a temper like that over a game your prolly outta touch with reality and should seek counciling of some sort

Go away forum police. Your services are not needed here. This is a simple family fued between pks.

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

juanmatus;308261 said:
I never paged too.. so ok. we understand each other. no big deal.

Why you talk like that of R.W and F.M ? Do u have something or a complex with Asian people? Or you are sick and tired of being raped day by day by the Chinos?

I think your a utter moron. Consider that racist? I don't like their pvp style, outfits, or character names. And trying to read what they typed ingame gave me a headache. Their english sucked, almost as bad as yours. Now, am I racist? Or just hateful?

Dilly

Knight

juanmatus;308264 said:
because lots of this ppl just pvp in forums

its obviously the best pvp u can do, so i'd keep up at it.. and fyi it doesn't matter how many harrowers you do, it still doesn't make you better at pvp. Hell, look at R.W. they could run pvm and zerg, doesn't mean they had good pvp. Your guild can zerg... that's probably about it