UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pvp = Dead

Re: Pvp = Dead

Killa DJ;308212 said:
I duel anyone that asks me, even if i know i wont win.....

And WHAT exploits do i rely on? explode + chain is an exploit? are you some fuckin idiot?

and i just explained the house thing... i swear this is like talking to a 5 year old, you cant simply ignore my argument and act as if i never said it and be an ignorant fuck... its a sound and valid argument, so stfu and how about YOU stop the bitching and crying on the forums

You're not bright. I wish I had an rpv of you dumping on me outside of your house then running the entire way to Minax base because you forgot you were the aggressor. And exploits aren't neccessarily hacks, easyuo or bannable offenses but problems that were later corrected.

Me slaughtering -F- on a ki-rin was an exploit. I don't think you realize just how long ago I started playing on the same servers as you.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Killa DJ;308212 said:
I duel anyone that asks me, even if i know i wont win.....

And WHAT exploits do i rely on? explode + chain is an exploit? are you some fuckin idiot?

and i just explained the house thing... i swear this is like talking to a 5 year old, you cant simply ignore my argument and act as if i never said it and be an ignorant fuck... its a sound and valid argument, so stfu and how about YOU stop the bitching and crying on the forums

Killa dont answer about the house man... That house is priceless. Everybody will love to have that house... They cry because they dont have it... in spanish its call "ENVIDIA" (who can translate this?)

we make champs and stuff.. go any champ and look for us, dont go to brit gate if you are going to cry about houses.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Dingus-demise;308219 said:
You're not bright. I wish I had an rpv of you dumping on me outside of your house then running the entire way to Minax base because you forgot you were the aggressor. And exploits aren't neccessarily hacks, easyuo or bannable offenses but problems that were later corrected.

Me slaughtering -F- on a ki-rin was an exploit. I don't think you realize just how long ago I started playing on the same servers as you.

who are you in the game ? your pvp char name please?

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

juanmatus;308214 said:
Well LD.STN.WD plays like all the hackers that were banned... He is good pvp, i agreed, but he speedhacks and its OBVIOUS.. I dont report because since this is a freeshard Gms can do anything they want.

About what you say: EVOLVING? Archers with hit damage of 60 is not evolving.. And about the mages i really can say that there are respectable mages like ld.stn.wd, aramon, motherduck and one or two... but tbh all the others, i mean ALL the others are blue chars waiting to be with other blues ready for spam guards and atack any red that is with low lifebar.

So i think the pvp is full of noobs so the noobs cry because a 900 days mage like me, kill both of them in a row. Its not hacking, i just mannage to learn with my mage how to kill in diferent situations and the oponent have 90 days of mage and he thinks he owns because he kills 2 ettnis in a row....

So get your conclusions...

So because LD kills 2 people makes him a speedhacker, but you do it and your tehfuckingbombdigidy? Sad to say it, but I ping 100 and can keep up with LD. That mean I am hacking too? Oh wait, I am not supposed to say this, but LD has 4/6. But don't tell anyone.

juanmatus;308221 said:
who are you in the game ? your pvp char name please?

David Letterman. I haven't actively played in a little while, but I've played against DJ and his cousin since Archeronne.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

<3 Dingus... he was the first person to point out to me that I had potential... and to imagine I met him in Buc's Den of all places... hmmm...

Dj27105

Wanderer

Dingus-demise;308219 said:

Dont even know who the hell you are, but Im sure its for a reason, i cant remember how many times ive ran because i ran out of regs in the field. Again, im not going to sit there without any regs and let someone kill me if i can run away, reg up, and come back to fight fairly...

And explain to me how i exploit? i Wasnt aware that explode + chain was a issue waiting to be corrected.....

juanmatus

Wanderer

Pwnt.exe;308222 said:
So because LD kills 2 people makes him a speedhacker, but you do it and your tehfuckingbombdigidy? Sad to say it, but I ping 100 and can keep up with LD. That mean I am hacking too? Oh wait, I am not supposed to say this, but LD has 4/6. But don't tell anyone.

NO MAN. U SUCK... I KNOW LOT OF PPL THAT WAS BANNED BECAUSE THEY MOVE EXACTLY AS LD... OK ??? THX. DONT ANSWER ME OK ? MY POST WASNT FOR YOU... IF YOU HACK OR NOT IS NOT MY PROBLEM. BYE BYE

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

Lol, Killa DJ is seriously a funny guy irl. I mean. He is the bestest pk/pvp/whatever I have EVER seen on this shard. I mean he is like, BOOM WTF GOOD GOD! Why on earth would you have a rpv of him LOSING when it isn't possible! I don't think Killa DJ has ever seen a gray screen.

Killa DJ has as much skill as Contract. IRL. The rich man, Mr. I pwn all.

That is saying alot btw :)

Going to bed, laters yall...

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

juanmatus;308228 said:
NO MAN. U SUCK... I KNOW LOT OF PPL THAT WAS BANNED BECAUSE THEY MOVE EXACTLY AS LD... OK ??? THX. DONT ANSWER ME OK ? MY POST WASNT FOR YOU... IF YOU HACK OR NOT IS NOT MY PROBLEM. BYE BYE

I can't say what i want on forums cause it is considered Racisim. Next time your in game, look at my pets name. K? Thanks. Your all the same. Lol. You can't win, it MUST be hacks. Fuck who you know, and what they did. It is there problem. Stop trying to ban stick people that are better than you.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

juanmatus;308228 said:

Once again for the last time... if you know someone in Asia that runs like someone in America, they are hacking. If you see someone in America running like someone in Asia, they are lagging. Any questions?

Killa DJ;308227 said:
Dont even know who the hell you are, but Im sure its for a reason, i cant remember how many times ive ran because i ran out of regs in the field. Again, im not going to sit there without any regs and let someone kill me if i can run away, reg up, and come back to fight fairly...

And explain to me how i exploit? i Wasnt aware that explode + chain was a issue waiting to be corrected.....

You had regs to heal and you had regs to lightning. That's all you usually need.

Relying on bleed before the timing was fixed way back on Archeronne, errors in the housing code, and specials timing. Explosion stacking, wands (or was that Peter) and just house hiding in general. There's probably more if I cared to think of it, but I haven't really cared in a while and that was just off the top of my head.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Pwnt.exe;308231 said:
I can't say what i want on forums cause it is considered Racisim. Next time your in game, look at my pets name. K? Thanks. Your all the same. Lol. You can't win, it MUST be hacks. Fuck who you know, and what they did. It is there problem. Stop trying to ban stick people that are better than you.

you are not better than me and you were one of the guys that Page a lot to make R.W and F.M banned... and you guys say: OHH WE LEAVE DEMISE. DEMISE SUXS.... now u come and talk like a good pvp lol

juanmatus

Wanderer

dxmfixation;308233 said:
Once again for the last time... if you know someone in Asia that runs like someone in America, they are hacking. If you see someone in America running like someone in Asia, they are lagging. Any questions?

U IDIOT RETARDED NOOB... IF THEY ARE FROM ASIA, THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT THEY LEAVE IN ASIA . OR U DONT SEE CHINESE PPL IN AMERICA??? UNDERSTAND?? LOTS OF CHINNESE PPL LIVE IN AMERICA. ok ? DO U UNDERSTAND NOW??? omg this is not new.. omg. always the same shit

dxmfixation

Wanderer

juanmatus;308236 said:
you are not better than me and you were one of the guys that Page a lot to make R.W and F.M banned... and you guys say: OHH WE LEAVE DEMISE. DEMISE SUXS.... now u come and talk like a good pvp lol

Because Demise is less hacker friendly now? Hey Tony, wanna duel?

i wonder how he keeps his ego intact

ive read quite a many forum and havent seen someone's ego get ravaged like this

Dilly

Knight

juanmatus;308214 said:
Well LD.STN.WD plays like all the hackers that were banned... He is good pvp, i agreed, but he speedhacks and its OBVIOUS.. I dont report because since this is a freeshard Gms can do anything they want.

About what you say: EVOLVING? Archers with hit damage of 60 is not evolving.. And about the mages i really can say that there are respectable mages like ld.stn.wd, aramon, motherduck and one or two... but tbh all the others, i mean ALL the others are blue chars waiting to be with other blues ready for spam guards and atack any red that is with low lifebar.

So i think the pvp is full of noobs so the noobs cry because a 900 days mage like me, kill both of them in a row. Its not hacking, i just mannage to learn with my mage how to kill in diferent situations and the oponent have 90 days of mage and he thinks he owns because he kills 2 ettnis in a row....

So get your conclusions...

you don't have any room to say this. Yesterday we even talked to the gms and they agreed ld is legit and all that was wrong was he was one client patch behind. So go stop ASSuming, because it makes u look like an ass