UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pvp = Dead

Tokko.

Wanderer
Re: Pvp = Dead

Killa DJ;307641 said:
Pistol was banned for calling someone by the "N" word, everyone would just page on him for saying stupid shit, UO has an ignore button.... I dont think people should be banned for ANYHTING they say since people can just put them on ignore....
i was banned from osi catskills in 2003 for saying "you got raped"

anyway, free saeros, or atleast be professional about upholding your own policies and give him an email response explaining the matter. i quit demise just because of the of risk for random bannings. also, i used saeros's regs :p

Tokko.;307662 said:
i was banned from osi catskills in 2003 for saying "you got raped"
anyway, free saeros, or atleast be professional about upholding your own policies and give him an email response explaining the matter. i quit demise just because of the of risk for random bannings. also, i used saeros's regs :p

wow i wonder why you got banned

VorduL PvProdigy;307920 said:
wow i wonder why you got banned
Was that sarcastic? I don't see anything wrong with saying "you got raped." I'm confident theres more offensive phrases that could be said... In fact, that is probably only offensive to >0.01% of the population, where something like stfu n***er would be offensive to at least 10%.

hickman48

Knight

Buiu;307051 said:
i dont think so :>
with high ping u are not allowed to spam heal and run at the same time..
i use to do that with 20 - 30 ping in another shard i used to play.. but here with 200 - 300 i cant do that but some others with much more high ping can... why s that?
and how they can outrun me in some seconds? this s not right sir...
and look,,,, one friend mine with 20 ping cant fallow some of those ppls
yea this s not hack it s hability :>

ping is only your net connection to demise your comp deals alot with the shit to but it is not included in your ping

Errasal

Wanderer

NonhumSub-Demise;307324 said:
Goto UOMOVIES.COM , type "Demise" and search.

Download the 3 .rpv posted by Caleb Darkstone [XIII], watch them.

That's zOrak.

Oh, btw, just ignore all the .rpvs which are named like "virgin boy cant duel", or something like that, they r posted by Biggie and they r stupid tbh, Biggie even posted a movie of being owned by ld.stn.wn in a 1 on 1, and said "virgin boy stwn still too scared to duel biggie...........%$@^&..", i really didnt see any point to post some silly shit like this.

haha, im glad someone else found that funny: biggie posting a movie of me killing him and him saying i'm the noob lol.

stalker-demise;307958 said:
Was that sarcastic? I don't see anything wrong with saying "you got raped." I'm confident theres more offensive phrases that could be said... In fact, that is probably only offensive to >0.01% of the population, where something like stfu n***er would be offensive to at least 10%.

no i was being completely serious. i've been banned from OSI 2 times for calling the same kid "THE MEXICAN ALLSTAR"..

LadySiren

Wanderer

VorduL PvProdigy;307993 said:
no i was being completely serious. i've been banned from OSI 2 times for calling the same kid "THE MEXICAN ALLSTAR"..

What possible reason could you have for calling someone that?
Obviously you were using it as a derogatory statement, otherwise he wouldnt have reported you.

As for telling someone they got "raped", well thats just typical of the morons that play this game.

IMO "your kind" should all be banned from all online games for your lack of social decency.

Haters ftl

Dilly

Knight

Killa DJ;307034 said:
GM's, i love u guys and all, but stop banning pvpers :( lol...... ban some trammies, theres to many of them :(

DJ, if you want GMs to stop banning pvpers, you and your guild need to stop paging gms onto legit pvpers as your main pvp tactic. Having ld.stn.wn and I paged on for hacking while you, tony montana, tortu, and others hide in your house is just pathetic. Just because all of =R= (aka 2 people) can field pvp and your guild can't, having multiple pages to gms about us is uncalled for. You might want to look into some of your own friends, whose names i won't mention, who can easily outrun people off a screen. Grow some balls and stop crying about pvp.

Errasal

Wanderer

yes, i laughed hard when the gms talked to me saying people paged saying i "hack". I talked to the gms, i was 1 patch behind so i patched to the newest version and they said i was a-o-k. im clean as a whistle folks, stop crying.

I just don't get your logic Killa DJ:

1- you cry on forums "stop banning pvpers"
2- you page in game and cry "omg, they are hacking, ban them in the face!"
3- you sit in your house and house-pvp/attempt gank and wonder why you are losing.

I'll help you out and give you a hint to be better on the field: if you want to actually improve, get out of your house and learn to pvp instead of sitting in there waiting for a cheap gank.

Any person who is a constant pvper on demise will know what im talking about when i say this is THE SAME COMBO DJ HAS BEEN USING FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS:

hide in house, pre-cast explo, get on ledge of house, release explo +chain lightning + lightning + run back to safe part of house.

While you have been doing thatfor years, the rest of us have been getting better and better. There are so many small things to micro-manage while pvping and keep an eye out for, this game has truly infinite potential to improve your pvp ability. I mean, you used to be pretty decent when i got on here so long ago, I'm not even going to deny the fact you owned me when i started pvping on here, but i play, and i play A LOT (more than i should, not good for work and school.) I mean hell, no one even used loops or pots or spam or anything back then. Now adays, casting and pvp is so much faster. It's not because more people are hacking, it's because pvp is evolving and people are learning theres a lot more to this game than just a few spell macros.

Dilly

Knight

Errasal;308118 said:
yes, i laughed hard when the gms talked to me saying people paged saying i "hack". I talked to the gms, i was 1 patch behind so i patched to the newest version and they said i was a-o-k. im clean as a whistle folks, stop crying.

3- you sit in your house and house-pvp/attempt gank and wonder why you are losing.

I'll help you out and give you a hint to be better on the field: if you want to actually improve, get out of your house and learn to pvp instead of sitting in there waiting for a cheap gank.

Any person who is a constant pvper on demise will know what im talking about when i say this is THE SAME COMBO DJ HAS BEEN USING FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS:

hide in house, pre-cast explo, get on ledge of house, release explo +chain lightning + lightning + run back to safe part of house.

While you have been doing thatfor years, the rest of us have been getting better and better. There are so many small things to micro-manage while pvping and keep an eye out for, this game has truly infinite potential to improve your pvp ability. I mean, you used to be pretty decent when i got on here so long ago, I'm not even going to deny the fact you owned me when i started pvping on here, but i play, and i play A LOT (more than i should, not good for work and school.) I mean hell, no one even used loops or pots or spam or anything back then. Now adays, casting and pvp is so much faster. It's not because more people are hacking, it's because pvp is evolving and people are learning theres a lot more to this game than just a few spell macros.

wow he got your # and u got pwnt in the face hardcore

iDmajic

Sorceror

Errasal;308118 said:

sounds pretty respectful. but i see he edited it ( who knows what it started out with example : WTF YOU SUCK, YOUR FACE IS PWNED BY MY SEXY DART CHUCKLING BLEED ATTACK ) lool, other then the gump macro attack ld posted at dj rest is pretty respectful.

Errasal;308118 said:

hide in house, pre-cast explo, get on ledge of house, release explo +chain lightning + lightning + run back to safe part of house..

He's been using that combo for four years.

pbguy434

Knight

LadySiren;308052 said:
IMO "your kind" should all be banned from all online games for your lack of social decency.

Your kind should all get banned for giving a shit about the internet. Idiots. I'll confirm KillaDJ's combo, too. You point it out gave me a good laugh. Thank ya.

LadySiren

Wanderer

pbguy434;308137 said:
Your kind should all get banned for giving a shit about the internet. Idiots
Give a shit about the major communication medium of our time?
You must be the idiot not to :)

LadySiren;308147 said:
Give a shit about the major communication medium of our time?
You must be the idiot not to :)

Ultima Online is now the major communication medium of our times. I better lighten up though, apparently satire isn't allowed there.

LadySiren

Wanderer

Dingus-demise;308152 said:
Ultima Online is now the major communication medium of our times. I better lighten up though, apparently satire isn't allowed there.

I was referring to the internet - as quoted in the post you responded to.

In my original post I was referring to online games as a whole - the main problem being all the racist homophobic scum that were sitting at home playing on their segas in the early nineties should have stayed right there, and not come online to spread yet more hate to the younger generation in an already fucked up world.