UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pvp = Dead

Re: Pvp = Dead

cuz I decided I didn't wanna work today.

appearantly I lose my right to post if I dont play anymore. thats a pretty pompous thing to insinuate

who told you that i dont go out on: Friday, Saturday, Sunday .... in malta we have a party every weekend .... house music .. not hip hop ... ewwww

kinnie&twisties;307096 said:
who told you that i dont go out on: Friday, Saturday, Sunday .... in malta we have a party every weekend .... house music .. not hip hop ... ewwww
oooo, I dig house. nothing like a phat beat to get things moving

hard trance is good too...well...any variation of trance really imo

NonhumSub-Demise;307060 said:
.45 fight alone and they have lots of ppl.

This is somewhat untrue.

See, the problem with me, is I have always gotten along with absolutely everyone. In real life, and in game, so I make friends all over the place. NonhumSub, I would even say that you and I are somewhat of game friends, even though we're always fighting, and I'm always dieing. :p

Anyways, I get along with a few of the Chi & =R= members. (Actually, all of them I think.) So they usually leave myself, and a few of my other members alone most of the time. But there are a few in the guild, which they don't like, that they will attack.

I also get along, and play with some of the !C! players. Well, only like 1 or 2 of them actually, but we've played together before.

I also was fighting with Contract & Shake the other day in ATHF...

SO yeah.... lol

ParagonDancer;307098 said:
This is somewhat untrue.

See, the problem with me, is I have always gotten along with absolutely everyone. In real life, and in game, so I make friends all over the place. NonhumSub, I would even say that you and I are somewhat of game friends, even though we're always fighting, and I'm always dieing. :p

Anyways, I get along with a few of the Chi & =R= members. (Actually, all of them I think.) So they usually leave myself, and a few of my other members alone most of the time. But there are a few in the guild, which they don't like, that they will attack.

I also get along, and play with some of the !C! players. Well, only like 1 or 2 of them actually, but we've played together before.

I also was fighting with Contract & Shake the other day in ATHF...

SO yeah.... lol

.....................:eek:

Errasal

Wanderer

!C! and AIDS r allied.

fm. and Gunz r allied. Only 2-3 ppl active in fm. Lots of Gunz members r new players.

CHI and =R= r allied. Only 3-5 ppl active in CHI , and only 2 ppl active in =R=.

ATHF fight alone with the top pvper on this shard The Mastershake's leadership.

The most pathetic truth is , all the blues r always allied. And ALWAYS sit in the
guard zone waiting to do their big ganks.

QFT, I give props to NonhumSub for laying out the field with almost total accuracy. A few things I would like to state are:

*NOTE*- Everything under this line has not been spell checked or edited and may give you a headache. Sorry, buy I'm feeling lazy.

-A few fm. members are great field fighters, though it's anoying when they roll with the massive GUNZ gank (though hey, its the field, anything goes). As far as their dueling ability...thats a diff story, but their field fighting is top notch i would say.

- In your list you left out !C!, I believe Adon is the GM of this guild. No offence to them, but they don't have any pvpers that stand out on top, but overall I've seen them use some good field fighting tactics. I'd like to say i give them my respects, starting up a new guild to be competetive in the pvp is a challenge.

The only guilds I have never really liked are:
-R.W.- the true deffinition of Zerg, Murdock (their GM) is an awesome guy who I have always liked.
-GUNZ- Just a guild that gets allied and used by every other guild, they mainly constist of house hiders, and ganking dexxers.
-e.- they were an awesome guild, and i got a long /w a few of their members. But a few of their members treated their own guild members like junk and constantly whined when they died (I won't say names, but just a hint, the biggest crier Demise has ever had that even made me leave vent one day his whining was so bad has a character in all ice white, his name started with "Z" and "orak".

The New PvP scene that is forming right now is very interesting and exciting. I'd say the top two field fighting guilds would be (not to sound cocky, but we are pretty good) =R=, and fm. Other guilds to keep an eyes on are !c! and possibly .45. As far as hacks go, I have my doubts on a few people who seem unbelibley fast, but in all reality, good conns and good comps can go a long way. Also, if people took the time to really get into and analyze razor, you would see that it can make some pretty crazy macros. My final words would be that I'm looking forward to the new PvP scene that is emerging, and good luck to all guilds trying to get a piece of the action.

luarvick

Sorceror

xeres;307110 said:
hmmmm....I almost wanna suit up Xeres and AI spam people again

almost....

be careful cuz seems like there is running arround one person who can summon demigods(login with another char who does have greater powers) if he cant handle with hes normal char.i dont have hallucinations...there was 4 witnesses.

nvm.this post will be deleted anyway as my 2 pervous posts.

luarvick;307113 said:
be careful cuz seems like there is running arround one person who can summon demigods(login with another char who does have greater powers) if he cant handle with hes normal char.i dont have hallucinations...there was 4 witnesses.

:eek:

...what's that?..

Merchant

Wanderer

luarvick;307113 said:

lol, demigods.

juanmatus

Wanderer

!C! and AIDS r allied.

fm. and Gunz r allied. Only 2-3 ppl active in fm. Lots of Gunz members r new players.

CHI and =R= r allied. Only 3-5 ppl active in CHI , and only 2 ppl active in =R=.

ATHF fight alone with the top pvper on this shard The Mastershake's leadership.

The most pathetic truth is , all the blues r always allied. And ALWAYS sit in the guard zone waiting to do their big ganks.

Totaly true!! Gunz isnt allied with AIDS... tbh i hate galadriel and arwen lol

pkrlz

Knight

Killa DJ;307034 said:
GM's, i love u guys and all, but stop banning pvpers :( lol...... ban some trammies, theres to many of them :(

Just read again WTF you wrote, and think about ur life or something, because u really need to do it.

THERE ARE RULES THAT NEED TO BE FOLLOWED.

NonhumSub-Demise;307058 said:
Gms ban pvpers cuz pvpers kill ppl, and some of the ppl who got killed will keeping whining about "hack" "cheat" "speed hack" "exploit", then they page gms and report their so called "hacking situation", or something.

So are you saying that some of the R.ws that got banned werent cheating?

kkkkkk.....

actualy its sad to hear someone like you saying that, i'm sure you have more knowledge about pvp than i do, and you have to agree with me, they were cheating, they got banned.

juanmatus

Wanderer

pkrlz;307162 said:
THERE ARE RULES THAT NEED TO BE FOLLOWED.

im agreed with you.. but i think Gms sometimes just banned people because they receive a massive mailing of people crying about particular people or guild hacking.

Like the R.W guys... Maybe some of them were hacking but i guarantee that not all, and everyone got banned just for having the guild tag R.W . they werent a pvp guild. they were more trammies. ... I think this is a clear example of my point.

iDmajic

Sorceror

yes their are rules... but now demise pvp is boring instead of AHH WTF I LOST 3K! lol<3

pkrlz

Knight

juanmatus;307167 said:
im agreed with you.. but i think Gms sometimes just banned people because they receive a massive mailing of people crying about particular people or guild hacking.

Like the R.W guys... Maybe some of them were hacking but i guarantee that not all, and everyone got banned just for having the guild tag R.W . they werent a pvp guild. they were more trammies. ... I think this is a clear example of my point.

I see, and i used to think like you, but i changed my mind when a guy that's really close to zorak told me how the Gms discovery that he was "cheating". (by the packs razor send.)

I have seen some R.ws that were not banned.